Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls (43978 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Rain Curses On German Police For Treating Them Like Animals / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Okunammiri(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
On behalf of the yorubas ,we reject that Adesina ... And we gladly give him to the igbos...
Thank you

On behalf of the Igbo nation worldwide we reject him and jettison him to the Ikwerres.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Sharz: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Femi dont have conscience shall, tell Buhari to step down we are tired
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by ashawopikin(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
In case una Want to swear for am

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Mzzuchay: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Please where is his phone, let me insult him too!
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
you deserve more if you keep siding with evil to oppress the people of Nigeria!
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by PDPdestroyer(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
shut up. What is good about APC and dummy supporters like you? Both you and the nairalander your respect are insane...

Just imagine ooo
Na u and your papa + mama for house be the insane ones. Useless PDP supporter, even use thief like Atiku as monicker, useless human being, just N100 condom would have saved us a misfortune like you
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Brushstrokes20: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
.. Han han! That's unfair na...
Meanwhile, Na who get femi mumushina number o?
I'm asking for a friend...

Fake as f*ck pastorpreneur!
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Nchenches: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Adesina merely wants to attract discussions over
#ENDSARS, #ENDSWAT.
But Serious minded people are busy protesting for change in Nigeria.

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Royalfurnitures: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
That's the scientific proof that Nigerians are not happy with Buhari which you are looking for

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Shadysen: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
And we nairalanders join voice say God will punish you and buhari the tyrant
Amen and amen!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Athena4444: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
U guys have fun..

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by maxzzo1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Are u not an idiot b4 !!!
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by kingbee90: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
On behalf of the yorubas ,we reject that Adesina ... And we gladly give him to the igbos...
Thank you

Enough of this tribal bashing & segregation. It is what has blinded a united south for many years & allowing illiterate Fulani herders rule over the country.
Stop this foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by mealdred: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
On behalf of my fellow Nigerians we reject him and pray Cameron adopt him for worever!! The guy matter yaff tire us.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

Na u and your papa + mama for house be the insane ones. Useless PDP supporter, even use thief like Atiku as monicker, useless human being, just N100 condom would have saved us a misfortune like you
ode...

Sai baba

Hope you are still chanting it
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Nchenches: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
maxzzo1:
Are u not an idiot b4 !!!

He should join the idea of #ENDNIGERIA

Even if our protests result in banning SARS and SWAT, government can’t change the factors that brought in SARS and SWAT.

Killer MOPOL was in Nigeria before SARS.

How about soldiers on checkpoints all over the south of Nigeria?

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by myrates: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Femi Adesina is a heartless man, he's always defending stupid policies of this clueless government blindly.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by slowice(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
This idiot get luck say I nor get him number..... I for finish am with heart piecing abuse nonsense

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by ibolord(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Most of you in this administration will go on exile after 2023 because Naija will be too hot for y'all.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
You never see shomshin
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Tareq1105: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Macphenson:
He deserves more than that.

Foolish man

An arrogant idiot.

I sent several messages to him in the last one year but never responded to one.

But I can confirm to you that Garba Shehu will respond to your message anytime any day.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Seniorwriter(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
His number

@Nigeriabiafra80 May blessing & good health locate you as you deemed it fit to drop this on a public sphere for all!

You are doing well....I've sent my own token of taughts and wishes to him(Fem Adeshina)...whether he reads it or not 600years of reaping whatever he sowed & is sowing in deeds and action!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Seniorwriter(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
slowice:
This idiot get luck say I nor get him number..... I for finish am with heart piecing abuse nonsense

Hey....why na Focus cos you can still send it his phone number has been posted here check and balance your wish joor

Mafo

© Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Elder4sure(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:
Eyaaa.. That's bad..

Please, sir, find your way to any protest location.

They will apologise you face to face

Just go and meet them

They will tell you "sorry"

Badt guy!!! grin
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by jacoik(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
That's very wrong of them angry angry

What audacity do they have to rain curses on you!! A whole you!!

You wey dem suppose rain slaps on.

Oya goan meet them and slap each one of them twice!! grin grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I thought u wanted to support the fool not until I read it finish
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Okoroawusa: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Femi Adeshina, just take heart. It's expected when you work for a man of integrity,a man of vision n a man that has plans for a new Nigeria.

When your enemies are the loudest you mistakenly think that they are the largest in number.

This will pass...

I Love PMB.

Meanwhile, I can see that Sarrki my friend has crossed the divide to the wailers camp... Some people are like that. When their belief root is not deep, they can be swept away when the going gets tough.
I want to see how he sustains his new status as we count down to 2023 electioneering season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Femi Adeshina, just take heart. It's expected when you work for a man of integrity,a man of vision n a man that has plans for a new Nigeria.

When your enemies are the loudest you mistakenly think that they are the largest in number.

This will pass...

I Love PMB.

Meanwhile, I can see that Sarrki my friend has crossed the divide to the wailers camp... Some people are like that. When their belief root is not deep, they can be swept away when the going gets tough.
I want to see how he sustains his new status as we count down to 2023 electioneering season.
What a great man you are. You are one of the blessed chosen few who stands for the truth always. Keep it up man. you are blessed
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by jacoik(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
This is the first time in Nigeria history East, west and south are coming together to protest as united force and aso Rock are afraid of what the outcome will be. The main reason presidency has not used force against the protesters is because the south are united and is not about West, East or south but united south. This protest should teach us that north is nothing when south throw away tribalism and hatred to come together.Tribalism and hatred has made north look more stronger than south which is lie.
honestly you said it all my brother. how I wish we the easterners, southerners and west can keep it like this. am an Igbo man and get married to Yoruba woman. I once told my wife that, if this 3 pod can unite and liberate itself from Nigeria ( hausa/fulani) that in 10yrs times Dubai will be an old story compare to us
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by begge: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
What do you expect fool. If i see u i go blind your two eyes and castigate u
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by jacoik(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:
Eyaaa.. That's bad..

Please, sir, find your way to any protest location.

They will apologise you face to face

Just go and meet them

They will tell you "sorry"
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear guy u don mad finish oooooo. u want his family to write obituary?
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by jacoik(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
Thank you
ifahearthatagainfromyourmouthigokillyou
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Philipxxxx0: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
sarrki:

The game is they divide and rule

The game is playing out now

We keep talking about ow Ojukwu and awolowo betrayed themselves

They keep using it against us

We need to man up and wake up
bro southern Nigeria is almost a defeated region by hausa and fulani, we are so divided that we can fight them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche / Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.