Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Women Are Not The Only Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not The Only Ones (675 Views)

Are Nigerian Guys The Only Ones Obsessed With Uku? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Why Do Girls Think They Are The Only Ones That Get Heart Broken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Not The Only Ones by aminalib(f): 12:51am On Mar 08, 2011
that try to trap their partner with pregnancy, carry on,
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2011
aminalib:

come again

are saying men fall pregnant too
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by aminalib(f): 12:55am On Mar 08, 2011
now i know you are smarter than that, it means that men also will try to impregnate a woman thinking she will stay with him because of the baby
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by Osama10(m): 1:00am On Mar 08, 2011
That would really be on the down side.
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by aminalib(f): 1:05am On Mar 08, 2011
how so?
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:06am On Mar 08, 2011
aminalib:

now i know you are smarter than that, it means that men also will try to impregnate a woman thinking she will stay with him because of the baby

am sorry to say this

the way you wrote it  shocked shocked shocked

i.e WOMAN ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES THAT TRY TO TRAP THEIR PARTNER WITH PREGNANCY

i would ask how can a man trap a woman with pregnancy when  he doesnt get pregnant himself

he tried to kill me WITH  knife meaning he was holding a knife

"TRAP THEIR PARTNER WITH PREGNANCY"  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin is he pregnant?

get my angle of drift
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by 25omega(m): 1:06am On Mar 08, 2011
aminalib:

i agree with your statement but where is this coming from? did someone accuse you? or your thoughts just spilled on the webpage?
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by Udevex: 1:08am On Mar 08, 2011
aminalib:

Enh! Where you for see dat kain man! In dis World of hit and run champs? Na lie! shocked

If you ever see such a fellow (with proof), bring him let us lynch him. We know how to beat 7 demons out of that type! lol
Na spiritual problem! grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by aminalib(f): 1:26am On Mar 08, 2011
25omega:

i agree with your statement but where is this coming from? did someone accuse you? or your thoughts just spilled on the webpage?

just thoughts
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by Advocator: 2:38am On Mar 08, 2011
o.k.
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by 197(f): 2:41am On Mar 08, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by Tosinville(m): 6:48am On Mar 08, 2011
^^
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2011
So??
Re: Women Are Not The Only Ones by aminalib(f): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2011
so eat my shorts

(1) (Reply)

violation Victim Sues Uae Luxury Hotel. / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Lose Apetite When You Take Take To A Fastfood / What Is It About Se-x That Nigerian Men Can't Comprehend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.