Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

#EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate (62189 Views)

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate by kayalla(f): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2020
God and Unity we will win.
Re: #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate by lastempero: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2020
CoderX:

They are already doing that. Pastor Adeboye, Rev Sam Adeyemi, Pastor Oyedepo etc have all lent their voices to the cause...

The question is what are you doing yourself? It's not about pouring responsibilities on Pastors alone, you didn't vote for any Pastor into office... Talking online is very cheap

If you want to know, paste ur number here so i can enlighten you. Iam fully commited to this revolution with my time,money and energy. Aint here to show off.
Re: #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate by ursullalinda(f): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Adebowalay:
really I can't believe this is happening now... I think Nigeria will be great again

Yes oh! This whole thing restored our hope.....we will surely rise again

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2020
lastempero:

If you want to know, paste ur number here so i can enlighten you. Iam fully commited to this revolution with my time,money and energy. Aint here to show off.

I don't need to give you my personal info. If you have anything.
Re: #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate by Immarocks(f): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2020
sidonlook:
What in your interpretation constitutes a tangible measurable action by the government ?

What exactly do #ENDSARS " really want ?

I hope they do not try to change the government now by force. 2023 is near enough and they should not forget Nigerian government is a democracy.

Leave when the ovation is loudest.

my thought exactly.....one reasonable comment
Re: #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate by Immarocks(f): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2020
sidonlook:
What in your interpretation constitutes a tangible measurable action by the government ?

What exactly do #ENDSARS " really want ?

I hope they do not try to change the government now by force. 2023 is near enough and they should not forget Nigerian government is a democracy.

Leave when the ovation is loudest.

my point exactly.....one reasonable comment
Re: #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate by Jesusjudy: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2020
Right now Nigerianship dey sweet me.God bless all the youth putting their lives at risk for a better nation.
Re: #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2020
BOFA2020:

We also going to end all miscreant misguided IPIGS.

Game over. Fulani janja.weed has COMPLETELY destroyed the zoo!

Sharia pig make sure you slam that head 5 times today o

E SHOCK THE FOOLISH TERRORIST! cheesy

Re: #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate by monex(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
AnanseK:

It is becoming a Christian revolution against a Muslim elected leader.

Nothing to do with SARS now

You saw the muslim prayers two days before at the toll gate right.

Quit fanning embers of hate, religious and tribal divisions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.