Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection (61943 Views)

Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others / Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by 7lives: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2020
AuthentikMan:

my thoughts exactly...

Go and read about the man called Malcolm X, the fire brand African American leader of the nation of Islam, in America.
Just look at what happened to him in the end.
Was he not killed by the same people he was fighting for.
If Segalink is smart enough, he shouldn't just back out of the endsars protests, if he loves himself, he should run and hide.
Wherever he is, I want him to remember Malcom X and hide himself.
If government doesn't get him, the politicians will get him, if politicians don't get him, the opportunists among the so called social crusaders will get.
It's all bussiness now, money is changing hands and bussiness is booming.
How can Segalink expect this new money making venture to fizzle out just like that?.
What was he thinking?.
Way back when we go for protest, we kept kerosene in our pockets because of tear gas, and no one gives anyone even pure water.
We are not dealing with police alone, we are also dealing with soldiers, we called them unknown soldiers.
Protests where people eat, drink, have snacks and concerts?, someone somewhere is bank rolling it and Segalink wants those profiting from the protests to loose the new source of income?, it won't happen so easily.
So run for it Segalink, run and hide.
If you no run na you sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by 7lives: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2020
jamiudinho:

most of d leaders are yahoo guys

CHAI.
Lo ba tan.
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by Edyice: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2020
Werey has collected money
Coward has collected money

Sure me die that segalink Na werey in disguise grin
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by donnie(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2020
daddytime:
Egos are being bruised.

Some are angry the protest has outgrown them.

Everybody wan be the "go-to" person which is very much natural even though, not okay.

When we are able to defeat the above selfish demons, surmounting all before us as a front will be cheesecake.

#ENDSARS is simply a catalyst and a precursor to ending a

S- Smelly
A- And
R- Rotten
S- System

Well said, same with Kemi Olunloyo... they miss the spotlight so badly.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by lastempero: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2020
kingsarch2000:
Where do you see a decline in crime and armed robbery? My friend was robbed in the the traffic caused by #Endsars protester in ikorodu. And other was robbed at Lekki link bridge while walking across the bridge because of traffic. Thugs and hoodlums are taking advantage of this. We have to end this before it and find other means to tackle this saga.

That one na picking, i mean the kind of crime sars always claim to fight even kidnapping to say the least.
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by slowice(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2020
To think that I use to respect this man..... So all along it is all about self interest. This fight is bigger than buhari so Sega is too small to control millions of hustling youths who are tired of the status quo..... We want change and we must get it
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by Thomist(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2020
Who know you. Let me borrow words from IPOB "You're inconsequential."
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by seunmsg(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're really trying. But you're failing.
Of course queer lives matters. If there's any law against them, the right thing is to arrest and charge them to court!! Not extort and murder them.
By the way. Why are you so afraid and looking for all means to end this protest. Is it a threat to your daily bread?

Let me make this quick clarification now; I’m not homophobic. You can check all my previous posts, I have always supported the right of adults to sleep with whoever they like in their privacy in as much as it is consensual. My post was just about the violence (online fight) that pushing such agenda would generate and nothing else. Quote me anywhere, I fully support LGBT rights.

And yes, the protest will eventually affect me negatively if prolonged unnecessarily. I have audit inspection to do in the next 2 weeks and I want to be able to travel around without hindrance.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by Farki: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2020
nairalandankrah:
How is demanding for your right an insurrection??

Some days ago he said the protest had been hijacked by "unseen forces". Now another twitter organisation feminist _co said something about including LGBT people in the movement and now Segalink is jumping on that as proof the moment has been hijacked.
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by mkoabiola: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2020
This protest is jigger than one man.

He has lost credence for pulling out when it gathering momentum
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by michoim(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2020
Correct talk
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Let me make this quick clarification now; I’m not homophobic. You can check all my previous posts, I have always supported the right of adults to sleep with whoever they like in their privacy in as much as it is consensual. My post was just about the violence (online fight) that pushing such agenda would generate and nothing else. Quote me anywhere, I fully support LGBT rights.

And yes, the protest will eventually affect me negatively if prolonged unnecessarily. I have audit inspection to do in the next 2 weeks and I want to be able to travel around without hindrance.
But you protested in 2012 and no one accused you of being an hindrance. So why the annoyance at ur fellow citizens exercising same rights in 2020?
What changed?

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by curvilicious: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2020
He shld go and hide. This protest is not about him. He is only 1 amongst the millions out there
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2020
Criminals and thieves have taken hold of the protest. This government is weak, arrest them all.
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by salvation77177: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2020
He has failed. The protest will continue and succeed without him.
These are they that have brought this country to the stinking level it is today.
A typical coward.
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2020
ehinmowo:

He has discredited himself by referring to the protest as insurrection.

I am sure he is being fingered. A man who started #EndSARS will not call this insurrection.

For one over 12 protesters have died. Yet the protesters have not fight back or kill anyone or destroyed any property. Yet he opens his mouth to call it insurrection?
Word! Don't mind the clout chaser. He has failed already.
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by BRATISLAVA: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:
Las las, na violence go end this protest. Feminist coalition have now included support for LGBT rights as part of the #Endsars protest. They are now trending #QueerNigerianlivesmatter.

For those who don’t know, feminist co has been paying for the food, beer, weed etc that you all have been enjoying at protest grounds since the protest started. Those pouring money into the coven’s account are now coming up with their hidden agenda. We dey here dey enjoy the drama as e dey hot.
so it's LGBT agenda
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by seenga(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2020
Kissiemu:

There is no decline in crime only that there is decline in the Press attention to report them. Everybody is focused on the protests.
AT ALL. my boss just got into town from benin and narrated his experience. some urchins have turned the protest into something else
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by seenga(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2020
die it... that queer agenda is dead on arrival. Make the coast just clear fess, we go know who be who
BRATISLAVA:

so it's LGBT agenda
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by jamiudinho(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Igbochief001:

That's what u wish ...at least yahoo guys have far more integrity than your bribe seeking generation
Igbos with criminals are 5 and 6
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by Yankee101: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dem don settle am abi?
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by Aderr: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
AJSfan:
The movement is bigger than him. #Endpolicebrutality
Money speaking.
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by ProT: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
E G O..

Ya, u got it; EGO!
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by melzabull(f): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
ehinmowo:

He has discredited himself by referring to the protest as insurrection.

I am sure he is being fingered. A man who started #EndSARS will not call this insurrection.

For one over 12 protesters have died. Yet the protesters have not fight back or kill anyone or destroyed any property. Yet he opens his mouth to call it insurrection?
He didnt start |it

The endsars hash tag was started by ruggedman
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by melzabull(f): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Typical yoruba coward and betrayer. The fool has been bribed but who cares? He is an inconsequential nonentity

Btw, it was ruggedman that started the endsars campaign on twitter in 2017
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by melzabull(f): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dayoebe:
This is more than one man's movement.

NairaMarley would have been 'hero' now if he hadn't backed off.

Even Runtown no get mouth for this looming Revolution
Big ups to Runtown. He announced a date for the first ever protest and called on everyone to join the campagin to endsars, he alongside falz did well. who knows the sellout called naira marley? He is a coward and sellout like this foolish segalinks
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by melzabull(f): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
deeway200:
Angry he wasn't accorded the respect of starting the movement. He might have started the movement in 2017 but people are out because they are angry not because he started the movement.
How did he stat the movement? As far as i know, ruggedman started the endsars campaign sometime in 2017on twitter and was most vocal about it. So i ask again, how did segalink start the movement?
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by melzabull(f): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wolgrace:
He wants all the praise to himself so he can be immortalised by the posterity like MLK, JFK, etc..

He's also indirectly snitching on Aisha Yesufu for joining the lead, despite the movement has no core lone leader..

-Segalink should know the he didn't start the ENDSARS campaign but he joined and lent his superior and louder voice over the helpless, hopeless and powerless outcry of the masses which made him the forefront of the movement. So, it's a collective agreement of higher and lower personalities.. Isn't it clear that he also toppled and hijacked the outcry movement from us?

Segalink has never been a victim of SARS and police brutality and extortion. So why should he crave for the glory and be envious of other powerful personalities joining the movement by shaming them as feminists and the movement as submersive..?

I perceived that Aisha Yesufu's iconic fame on the movement is the main reason he backed out, not bribery or threat..!

Backing out may be his strategy to rate the masses' worship of him..
God bless you. The fool is a typical traitor from that side. He never started the movement but wants to take credit. It was ruggedman that trended the endsars campaign back in 2017
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by everyevery: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Their is a place for Moses
Their is a place for Joshua
God have used you to start the struggle but that might be where your capacity can take the struggle, someone else would be raised to complete that redemption God have started in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
melzabull:
God bless you. The fool is a typical traitor from that side. He never started the movement but wants to take credit. It was ruggedman that trended the endsars campaign back in 2017

Thank you..! Segalink should have had a rethink and re-strategise instead of backing out..
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by donPhill(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
jamiudinho:
most of d leaders are yahoo guys
I sent you a mail sir
Re: Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection by Ayobami7(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.