Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,017 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : (731 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by dealordea(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2011
Do you believe it when a woman claims to like men things such as football, boxing, rock climbing, hiking, fishing, hunting, camping, sking, skydiving, scuba diving, tennis, hand ball, and so on?

Or do you think she is just pretending to like those things so that you will like her?

As a woman do you feel pressured to pretend in order to compete with other women who do?

As Love Legend is known to say, "Let's get real." Men invented all those things mentioned earlier, not women. For that matter, can you think of a single sport or outdoor activity that women invented?

If a man were to claim he liked women things--shopping, having his hair done, sewing, scrap booking, and so on. what would you think?
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by 190: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2011
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by LordReed(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2011
Oh sure I'd go shocked at first but watch the fake's enthusiasm will soon flag while the real will enjoy herself and share the excitement with you.

There are 'female' activities some men do like especially when it enhances the feelings between the man and his woman.
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by Goldieluks: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by MsPotato(f): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2011
Poster, you must be delusional.

So in that case, since women invented cooking, therefore men are not allowed to be chefs. Are you trying to say that?

Or since women invented sewing, therefore men are not allowed to be fashion designers and are considered fake? So John Galliano, Christobal Balenciaga and other designers are suppose to piss off?

And since swomen tarted off with the modelling careers, therefore men like Calvin Klein, Tyson Beckford, Julien Quevenne and others are not allowed to be models. . .

So what now? undecided
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by fstranger3(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^^

Never seen you so angry
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by MsPotato(f): 1:42am On Mar 09, 2011
So now u are talking to me after the years of ignoring. undecided
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by fstranger3(m): 2:03am On Mar 09, 2011
^^^

When did I ignore you?
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by MsPotato(f): 2:05am On Mar 09, 2011
OMG! See how you dey take style talk like this to me. U ignored me after we had an argument the other day on YIM. Dont u remember
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by fstranger3(m): 2:11am On Mar 09, 2011
^^^

I did not ignore you

I dont hold malice

I never did
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by MsPotato(f): 2:15am On Mar 09, 2011
really? than why when I talk to you to say sorry and bla bla bla u just completely ignored me? U didnt answer, u didnt even say Hi the next day. Overall, you ignored me. Do u have any idea how sad I was? angry
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by fstranger3(m): 2:16am On Mar 09, 2011
Lets talk it over on IM, online?
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by Tosinville(m): 2:19am On Mar 09, 2011
Yeah! if a lady likes you, she'll pretend to like what u love.

There's the girl who once ask me that,
whats my favorite color? i told her blue and she said yes, i love blue too.
She ask again, its like i love music alot then i said yes and after that she ask
who's my favorite musician?i told her T.I. and she said wow! i like so much too, i listen to his music alot, wat a coincidence etc

I believe some ladies fake to like things that love if they truly like u.
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by Phlota(f): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2011
y wld a gal pretend?
Re: Do You Believe A Woman When She Says : by Omolola1(f): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2011
yes!! because i love those things too. . .

(1) (Reply)

4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? / What Would Make You Cheat On Your Partner? / Why Did Girl Dnt Like Usin Theri Own Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.