Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Timely Message For SIMPS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Timely Message For SIMPS (484 Views)

How To Estimate A Woman's Body Count: A Guide For SIMPS / Mohbad! Death Is The Reward For Simps! / Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timely Message For SIMPS by manuelreports: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2020
You, na You I dey talk to. Your mama dey for village dey suffer while you dey for City dey carry girls up and down.

The worst thing self be say the girl wey You dey carry dey claim "my babe" get another guy wey dey even giveam better money abi u think say na only You get the girl?.

Your mama called you for phone, ask You "Ikenna Nwam, nna abeg send me some money make I take go hospital, I am not feeling too well" naim You come reply say " Mama Okwo Ima na anyi ka si na Covid 19 puta, Business is not moving, I will send you money once I have".

But that yellow girl done call you for phone tell you say her cream done finish. You no even waste time you done askam "how much?". She tell you say na 5000 and you done carry the money giveam sharperly forgetting Your mama wey carry You for 9 months.

My brother onye eriri ka ibu. See as you dey mumu yourself on top say you done fall in love with that pino pino. It go shock you the day wey the girl to give you her invitation card, tell you make you come her wedding come eat party rice. Na that time you go understand say she no fit marry a Business man wey get 2 by 2 shop except successful business men wey get Conoany, na that time you go know say she be graduate and she no fit marry illieterate like you.

See you, see your life, money wey you for even use train your sister for school, you done caryam train another person daughter for another man.

Ntooo! Na you do yourself na, while you come carry your hand put for head.

See your mama wey U for use the money buy good thing for her make she dey pray for you 'ekpere oganilu' you done caryam give one chikala wey no even value you.

Make I tell You bros, incase you know know, person wey be better girl wey you go fit Mary, I mean the girl wey you go fit carry go show your papa and mama for village say na person wey you want marry na dat girl wey dey always dey ask you how your mama dey, that one wey dey ask you whether you dey send money to your mama. I mean that one wey dey ask you how ur business dey go, that one wey dey advise you on top wetin you fit do make your business move forward na that one be the wife material.

Before you go dey find them, my brother calm down. These type of girls no dey plenty na small Dem dey oh.

Now listen make I tell you story.

'Emeka is a Yahoo boy based in Lagos State. He have a girl friend whom he met at Lekki Conservation center one Saturday afternoon. This Yahoo boy Emeka was in the park to shoot a music video while the girl and her friends was in the park for birthday celebration of one of their friend. Emeka was captured by the girls smile, calmness and gentility and as a sharp gentle man he threw the shot and went for the girl. Just like a play the little introduction that started with smile and handshake metamorphosed into a very strong relationship. The girl do visit Emeka at his apartment in VGC. While the girl is with Emeka in his apartment, she noticed how he lavishes money and spend a lot of money on luxury items. The girl decided to collect her own share but these time around with a very solid plan. The girl knows Emeka loves her so much and getting money from him is very easy. So she keep demanding for money upon money and Emeka was not lady to stop spending on her. Will you blame him, when a man is in love he behaves like a fool.

One day something happened, A business deal went wrong and Emeka was at the virge of bankruptcy and he was very hoplees because all these while he have never taught of saving for the rainy day. The once well known big boy in the neighborhood is now totally broke that he have to go into hiding to save himself from embarrassment and shame.

He taught the girl will go just like the regular girls he have seen who will disapear with the speed of light once their man goes broke but this girl was with him and was even bringing out her own money to cook for him

One day the girl called him and gave him some papers. It was like a Nollywood movie. Emeka could not believe his eyes, plots of Lands was bought in his name and not just that the girl gave him 1.2 million naira to start life again. Emeka was astonished and before he could say anything the girl said. " Don't thank Me. That is your money, I only helped you to save it because I know a day like this will come. Next time be careful with money." The girl said. Emeka could not believe his eyes. From that money he started life again as Good may have it, he bounced back again and have a legitimate business to his name. He went to meet the Girls parents and he married her immediately'

My brother na dis kind girl you suppose keep by your side no be the one wey dey demand for sub for me and urgent 2k.
Shebi you done hear me. Na talk I talk, na you to decide whether you go hear.
Because ncha meru boys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timely Message For SIMPS by LawLab247: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Good
Re: Timely Message For SIMPS by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2020
good write up
Re: Timely Message For SIMPS by Amb1045(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2020
better advice na him be this. no need for urgent 2k people. lol
Re: Timely Message For SIMPS by Madekreem(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2020
EMeka ....sighs God help guy folks its crazy out there ....them bitches are like leeches
Re: Timely Message For SIMPS by manuelreports: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
good write up
Na so make we save our guys from the spirit of iberiberism
Re: Timely Message For SIMPS by mosdii(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2020
Thoughtful and motivating write up with loads of sense and lessons in it.

The message must be preached, guys that wants to be liberated from the hands of these hungry farm tools and leeches will be liberated.

Preach on
Re: Timely Message For SIMPS by manuelreports: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2020
mosdii:
Thoughtful and motivating write up with loads of sense and lessons in it.

The message must be preached, guys that wants to be liberated from the hands of these hungry farm tools and leeches will be liberated.

Preach on
The ministry must continue
Imagine trying to borrow money from ur fellow guy he will tell you say him no get but these V people will just call him immediately and he will see d more than the required amount. TommotTo when something happen na the guy he will fall back on.

1 Like

Re: Timely Message For SIMPS by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2020
Naso one guy help my nigger pick 120k for western union and go use am do birthday for girl ooo grin grin
Las las the girl sef don leave the guy
But as per say both of them be alora and the guy wey rip him be sea lord I dey reason na why he no do anything grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

“You Just Dey Show Yourself” Meaning / Drama As Igbo Man Was Seen Spaying Onions At A Traditional Wedding / A Shy Type But It Bothers Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.