Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) (77042 Views)

Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return / #endsars: Benin Prisoners Were Set Free By The Warders - Kemi Olunloyo (photo) / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Warlord2014(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Most of Those prisoners are wrongly executed...some of them are there for crimes that don't warrant more than 72hrs jail term, a lot of the crimes could be paid off by probation. But because of 'i pass you mentality', and inhumanity existing amongst our judges and high officers , prison is now used wrongly...

No day goes by without news of innocent people been butchered like sacrificial lamb, but no news of the perpetrators been incarcerated or executed...last time thousands of boko haram terrorists whom had killed lot of innocent souls where not just only set free, but also absorbed back into the society with so many good packages that painted terrorism in a good picture.

I pray for more prison break , Nigerian prison houses innocent people and not criminals... If you want criminals, go to government house and dig them out.

Hate my comment if you like...i care not about your existence.
I only care about a dream of a better nation, be it Nigeria ,Biafra, and or whatever.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Warlord2014(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
spencekat:
Some of them will be re-arrested.

That is because we have sabos as neighbors.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Charleswyss: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Are u stupid?
So u want innocent citizens to die in prison ?

What's the difference between what these protesters in Benin that broke the Prison Cell and SARs operatives
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by tradepunter: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Now operating in the private sector

I am giving people interested in learning how intelligence and its various mechanism works...

How to validate your suspicion with evidence

Understanding the dynamics of crime

Utilize open source materials in carrying out investigation.

If interested hit me up via my signature
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by IamPlato(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid? So u want innocent citizens to die in prison ?
you Are The Stupid One.

Did You Confirm Their Innocence Through Your Phone?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by ozo13(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
You mard. How did you confirm their innocence?
that is why the police need to be reform.why will u put someone in prison for 4holy good years without court trials#EndpoliceBrutality
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Kudejo: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Yujin:

Edo state will certainly not be worse for it. It's certain that some of those prisoners were innocent people. Releasing them was the best thing to happen today. History is been made.

I hope you're still saying that in a couple of days when crime is running rampant because the "innocent" people probably made up less than 10% of the prison population.

Didn't you think there was a reason why the south was so peaceful because it's stupid to assume that there weren't any criminal in the south while there are so many criminals in Northern Nigeria, so where exactly did you think all the criminals Where being held ?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Yujin(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kudejo:

I hope you're still saying that in a couple of days when crime is running rampant because the "innocent" people probably made up less than 10% of the prison population.

Didn't you think there was a reason why the south was so peaceful because it's stupid to assume that there weren't any criminal in the south while there are so many criminals in Northern Nigeria, so where exactly did you think all the criminals Where being held ?
What you don't know is bigger than you. Leave this matter and focus on the history at play now.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by adslipps: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?

I don't support the injustice metted on the inmates but I must say if this jailbreak is not a propaganda by the government, all of these escapees are going back to the prison in few days time. None of them is even smart enough to avoid the camera. They should just leave the state immediately.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by captainamiedi1: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Sad

The criminal is happy thinking he has regained freedom. To re-arrest this one dey very easy. Just a matter of days he will be apprehended.

NOW I WILL URGE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI TO QUICKLY PUT THE POLICE IN SHAPE SO THAT THEY CAN FULLY START TO PERFORM THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL OBLIGATION. IT WAS TOLD THAT WHEN THE PROTESTERS CAME, THEIR WAS NO COUNTER FORCE AT THE PRISONS. THE REGULAR MOBILE POLICE THAT WERE USUALLY STATIONED THERE WERE WITHDRAWN ON THE IG ORDER HENCE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE MISCREANTS TO HAVE A FIELD DAY.

This is very bad. How can the prison not be heavily guarded?? All government assets should be heavily guarded at these stage.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by gaddafe(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Sad

The criminal is happy thinking he has regained freedom. To re-arrest this one dey very easy. Just a matter of days he will be apprehended.

NOW I WILL URGE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI TO QUICKLY PUT THE POLICE IN SHAPE SO THAT THEY CAN FULLY START TO PERFORM THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL OBLIGATION. IT WAS TOLD THAT WHEN THE PROTESTERS CAME, THEIR WAS NO COUNTER FORCE AT THE PRISONS. THE REGULAR MOBILE POLICE THAT WERE USUALLY STATIONED THERE WERE WITHDRAWN ON THE IG ORDER HENCE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE MISCREANTS TO HAVE A FIELD DAY.

Then the IG is responsible for the jail break. Why will the mobile police there be withdrawn. Also what happened to the warders, I thought they were always armed.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by chatinent: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by cray91(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
you are senseless!

pray to be in a cell for hours or maybe few days, taste the life first before saying this trash here

not to even talk of people wrongfully locked up for years!
ndidibabe:
Now, will this do the society any good?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Viking007:
They are all hired hoodlums. Prisoner with potbelly? One was even putting on this season's Arsenal jersey. Nonsense. cheesy

The full video is on Twitter. You'll see "prisoners" using earpiece and putting on necklace.

#EndSars

You messed up wit this ur statement

Dem tell u say for prison you can't wear some kind thing... especially if you are on awaiting trial ..you can dress in casual dress ..it's when you have been sentenced that you will wear prison uniform

Stop reasoning and typing anyhow here ok

Most of the freed guys are the ones in awaiting trial ur brain should tell u that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSDJPK5QyuU
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:

Provide the court cases let us see it then we will believe you until then go and chop sheet.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by jidxin(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?
but you know they would be caught
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Warlord2014(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
jidxin:
but you know they would be caught
The criminals among them will be caught...but for the innocent ones, and the ones given a second chance, this is freedom for them...they wont be caught.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Mathantics: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Women they have released all the rapists and Ritual killers from prison

Men they have released all the armed robbers and kidnappers from prison.

Nigerian your prisoners have been released

Tighten your belts, protectyour self

The crime waves is coming

Every criminals are claiming, they do nothing wrong.

Where is Buhari?
[/s]
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Only GOD Almighty knows the truth and Fact of their Release..

You will not Understand the Joy of Freedom until you Imprisoned even for a few hours..

Having Said that, So Many today are padlocked and Chained by the devil in various forms of Prisons.
Prision of Evil Habits that Have Crippled and Shattered their lives..
The Worst prision to Be is to be Bound in a Spiritual Prison and Bondage..

Whatever Has been used to Bound you in Bondages and Habits ! No Matter how long!
By the Power that Rose up JESUS Christ from the Grave, I Break that yoke! I bring you out From that Prison in JESUS NAME...

An Encounter with JESUS is the Beginning of your Freedom..
See our Signature..
you have no right to release anyone from 'prison' do you?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Chinoval: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
PureGoldh:
Cool but if the story is true....person wey dey wise enough no suppose grant interview atall.

Na to just jakpa without looking back

My one cent thoo
exactly..dey go track Dem with their pics
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Nato008(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Revolva:

You messed up wit this ur statement

Dem tell u say for prison you can't wear some kind thing... especially if you are on awaiting trial ..you can dress in casual dress ..it's when you have been sentenced that you will wear prison uniform

Stop reasoning and typing anyhow here ok

Most of the freed guys are the ones in awaiting trial ur brain should tell u that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSDJPK5QyuU
bro are u OK, bro in prison whether awaiting trail or not, everyone wears the same attire maybe differrentiated by color but not wearing jeans or polo....what do u think prison is ?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
A judge of the Federal High Court Asaba said it is better to set 99 guilty men free rather than punish one innocent man, because the guilty will still commit a crime and one day he will be duly judged but if you punish the innocent even by mistake, there is no hope of remedy, no not in Nigeria.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by AududuNine11: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

This is the work of protesters, they are the ones attacking prisons and freeing inmates.

Are you seeing the videos around
I saw the video. That's the more reason I'm skeptical it was the youth. Why would the person videoing one if the prisoners telling the prisoner to say thank you to Edo youth for freeing him? This sounds like an acted script.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by CupOfT(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is overdoing things. The protest should maintain its peaceful nature, that is what has gotten this far. 12 days already. Its a stupid act to go break jailing, it will only undermine and sabotage our collective efforts thus far. Let it stop.
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by harmony75: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
welcome home go and sin no more so go home take a bath eat and come join the protest for the New Nigeria, but don't let them catch ������
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Arthurity1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
SoftP:
Releasing prisoners might look quite easy,
i hope the Binis can bear the consequences of their actions, when the prisoners starts invading their homes, Hope no one will start crying foul.
Here is a step taking too far
don't believe this rubbish... this nonsense was staged!
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Arthurity1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
SoftP:
Releasing prisoners might look quite easy,
i hope the Binis can bear the consequences of their actions, when the prisoners starts invading their homes, Hope no one will start crying foul.
Here is a step taking too far
don't believe this rubbish... this nonsense was staged!
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by emecheboy2(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
Claiming innocent right now is relative, leave that story for another day. but you wey dey talk dem go still put allegation for your head so that you go know how prison be when you no do anything in the first place.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:

They are innocent until the a Law Court find the them guilty.

Have u ever ask if the Political thieves are innocent?.... They are proven innocent until a competent court finds them guilty..
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by hamxee33(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:
"No Court Sentence, But I Dey Prison Since 2016" - Edo Prisoner Laments (VIDEO)

The Edo youths mobilized themself, during the early hours of today, went to the state Prison yard, broke the wall and set hundreds of prisoners free...

Many have spoken on the ill act of the state police... One during an interview cried as to being in the prison ever since 2016, but was not sentenced during a court hearing... He said they kept him in the cell, but no one came for him then they transferred him to the prison yard for over 4years now ....

This is total Injustice....
I do not support breaking the wall of a prison yard and letting inmates free, but I in no way keep shut over this issue of keeping a citizen in custody not even for days but over 4 years without a fair court hearing.... No state lawyer was given to him, they just locked him up like an animal....

Nigerians must wake up...
#ENDSARS
#IGPMUSTRESIGN

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u__HglXFw4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTKEw03nTHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aio2HFte2w
Ede sweet una now as unade born born places & braking prison wen soldiers enter the matter now make I no hear pin oo? U are bitting more than u can chew. Una protest peacefully dey give Una wetin una ask 4 yet u didn't stop. abeg wetin una want
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by friday2011(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:

Bro, to some extent... Not all of them are innocent but the problem is that 80% of those inmates are on "awaiting trial" list... You will see cases of theft, stealing which ordinarily if they are tried and sentenced immediately, they shouldn't be serving more than 6months to 1yr...they end up spending 3-5 yrs awaiting trial.

This is a fact I know because I work with an NGO and we frequent IKOYI PRISON very well.

Our judicial system needs serious attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.