Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) (77039 Views)

Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return / #endsars: Benin Prisoners Were Set Free By The Warders - Kemi Olunloyo (photo) / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Adakintroy: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
80 percent of people in jail actually committed the offence. Let's not get too sentimental with this.

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by ufotty2001: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
You mard. How did you confirm their innocence?
You are the most useless person in the w.orld... do you know that Nigeria here we have no system!! Please try and visit prison you will understand.. pray that u don't have any problem in Nigeria here !! Because 10yrs ur cases will remain unattended to.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by peternabiye(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
You don't impose the blame of specific persons to a whole nation.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Harrykn:
we call it BANGER
E shock you abi
grin
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by chaloskyx: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
THIS JAIL BREAK ONLY SHOWS THE FGS INCOMPETENCE AT MAINTAINING A FACILITY SO ANYONE CAN BREAK INTO A PRISON SYSTEM OBVIOUSLY CAUSE ITS NOT WELL FUNDED AND PROTECTED BUT IF ITS ONE SENATOR OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL RECIDENCE NOW IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE CAUSE THEY MAKE SURE THEIR SECURITY IS ADEQUATELY FUNDED WHILE THAT OF THE MASSES ARE NO AS THEY CARE ONLY FOR THEMSELVES

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?
So u want innocent citizens to die in prison ?
i think he is grin
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by ejimatic: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:
"No Court Sentence, But I Dey Prison Since 2016" - Edo Prisoner Laments (VIDEO)

The Edo youths mobilized themself, during the early hours of today, went to the state Prison yard, broke the wall and set hundreds of prisoners free...

Many have spoken on the ill act of the state police... One during an interview cried as to being in the prison ever since 2016, but was not sentenced during a court hearing... He said they kept him in the cell, but no one came for him then they transferred him to the prison yard for over 4years now ....

This is total Injustice....
I do not support breaking the wall of a prison yard and letting inmates free, but I in no way keep shut over this issue of keeping a citizen in custody not even for days but over 4 years without a fair court hearing.... No state lawyer was given to him, they just locked him up like an animal....

Nigerians must wake up...
#ENDSARS
#IGPMUSTRESIGN

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u__HglXFw4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTKEw03nTHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aio2HFte2w
. Whom did we offend in this country? This is wickedness and inhumanity of man against his fellow human.You are at home with your wife and children and you lock your fellow man for 2 3 or 4. years for no reason no accusation and no trial. I feel like crying for them for this injustice.All those involved in your ordeal will have no peace together with their generation. Congratulations on your freedom
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Kaylet: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:

Calm down,it only requires wisdom.

Whether guilty or innocent, it's absolutely wrong.

Let me tell you something, those who have been there will outrightly tell you that they're wrong, 80%.

This is my point: if you're talking about innocent, then you're actually saying the SARS and the likes are right for the maltreatment giving to Nigerians.

You can always join a team will they start allowing visitors in, to pay them a visit.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
PureGoldh:
Cool but if the story is true....person wey dey wise enough no suppose grant interview atall.

Na to just jakpa without looking back

My one cent thoo
Lol. This guys wise pass anything. No be edo? The majority of them won't dare step into their family houses ever again. You no see as that inmate dey waka fast as dem dey interview am grin. Most of them by now are far away from edo state...it's a bye to edo for now grin
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Sailorsoldier1: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?
Just sharrap! How do u know dey are innocent?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is a stupid move to begin with.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by donprinyo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kudejo:

The fact that they were in prison means they committed a crime, do you honestly think a criminal will be truthful when giving an interview about why he is in Jail?
From ur reasoning, everyone in Nigerian prison is guilty even without court proceedings. Fear God o
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
don't worry very soon it will be your turn ok
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Emoney07: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
really
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
SoftP:
Releasing prisoners might look quite easy,

i hope the Binis can bear the consequences of their actions,
when the prisoners starts invading their homes,
Hope no one will start crying foul.

Here is a step taking too far

Their fathers and mothers will have to contend with that.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fahdiga:
don't worry very soon it will be your turn ok

Prisoners were freed. Hope you know what you're supporting. Are all of them innocent? Are all of them on trial?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by tunize(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?
Oga keep quiet nor dey support bad thing how can you now tell that they are innocent? There are two sides to a story remember and besides does this whole thing make any sense to you?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by femlad97(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?
imagine bringing back hired killers to street ........who go suffer am
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by goshen26: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Immediately I saw some Edo protesters flying while others were walking I knew trouble is near
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by killuminati(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
African Micheal Scoldfield grin
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Midas01: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Did releasing repentant Boko haram members do the society any good?
ndidibabe:
Now, will this do the society any good?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by watchindelta(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
shit what cry these guys don spoiled the task oh no, why angry angry
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by luluman: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
You did not learn in government in secondary school that it is better to let 100 criminals go free than to mistakenly jail 1 innocent person. Go & ask lawyers
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Throwback: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
skentelelady:
They have started abusing this protest. Thise stupid boys in Ilupeju today blocked the road, started smoking and drinking. They were stopping cars and bikes to extort them. I had to ask one if this is the best way to end the problems if this country. Taking advantage of #endsars to cause nuisance in the society.

Now breaking jail to free both innocent and deadly criminals is a No No. What stopped them from marching to the governors office and raise their voices that the prisoners should be charged to court if needs be?

This protest should be done with cautious before the government see some faults in it and capitalise on that to sabotage it

Why is the Governor's office waiting for a mob protest before initiating measure that would solve prison congestion due to slow or non prosecution of an accused for over 4years?

Must we show madness and militancy before those in power do their jobs.

I celebrate with the freed prisoners who are not convicts.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Masterkernel1:

I wish it was your father that was held.
grin grin grin grin is too much for him nah laugh wan kill me here oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by edoairways: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Homeboiy:
I saw how some of them were running with chains around ring road
An insider is involved

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by edoairways: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
mannasseh:
Rumours are flying that the govt is responsible
I suspect so

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Canberra55: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
Who open nairaland account for this goat? Nawaooo even goats too done de use phone. 2020 sha
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
Your type is one of the problem we have in this country.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
Your type is one of the problem we have in this country.
You forget police can arrest anybody send him to prison without any crime
Sometimes exchange harden criminals to innocent people.Make I no talk much
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Men dey vex o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.