Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) (4342 Views)

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos / APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. / The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Bensondrums(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2020
this is not a sponsored post to spite the area but this was done borne out of anger and sadness.

Upper Sokponba in Benin city Edo state is known not only for its huge population, i mean, the population of residents in upper Sokponba area is second to none in whole of Edo state...just like every other areas in Nigeria were you get to see the good, bad nd ugly to a large extent upper Sokponba is filled mostly with the ugly ones( not facial looks tho)..

let me not bore you with ugly tales emanating from upper Sokponba but do you know that the violent protest that erupted benin city yesterday was orchestrated by the upper boys? several areas like ugbowo, kings square, aduwawa have been protesting peacefully in the past week and there was no incidence or report of violence nd attacks. not until it was time for upper and st savior to commence theirs yesterday and we all saw the result...im an upper boy and i know what im telling you...upper boys matched all the way from upper Sokponba to benin prison and we saw the outcome, you needed to see the population yesterday my people that soldiers wouldnt even dare come out to stop them..these guys were unstoppable.they didnt end their they went straight to all the police stations in upper and gutted them all with fire...i felt really really bad..now without police stations the crime rate is definitely going to increase and we are going to suffer the consequences of our actions.

upper Sokponba is an area you get to see teenagers of 15yrs wielding different weapons and you dare not question them or show superiority over them if not "you go too collect", yes it is that bad...they didnt stop there they went straight to welfare, a facility built solely to cater for the less privilege, carted away sewing machines, stabilizers, electronics, laptop and even went as far as killing and taking awaythe Turkeys being reared in the facility..ohhh upper Sokponba why?

upper Sokponba why? you needed to see the way police officers and DPO ran for their lives the moment they heard upper boys are coming..you needed to see teenagers going home wit dpo appliances, gas cooker and some of them even wore DPO uniform..

we really dont know how the government is going to tackle this menace from upper Sokponba because of a truth the police alone cannot handle and maintain law and order in upper Sokponba area.

Even cultists from other locations tremble at the mention of you saying "i be upper boy o" when they try to oppress you. That is to tell you how notorious the place upper Sokponba is.

#May God help us in upper
#may God bless Nigeria
#may God bless Edo state
#may God bless you and i

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by tillaman(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2020
grin grin
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by helinues: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2020
shocked

Pls stop the protest for now

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Pierced(f): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2020
I knew Benin protest was never going to be peaceful......it was only a matter of time.

Immediately I started them chanting Buhari must go.... without placards but matchets and sticks......I knew it was going to turn to war.

A typical Edo boy sleeps with Cutlass and gun on his bed.

Benin boys and PH boys are the most notorious in the country.....I diff my hat for them. sad sad sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by GeneralStan(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2020
The most notorious place in Edo joor

2 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Bensondrums(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2020
GeneralStan:
The most notorious place in Edo joor
lol...OK o
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Bensondrums(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Pierced:
I knew Benin protest was never going to be peaceful......it was only a matter of time.

Immediately I started them chanting Buhari must go.... without placards but matchets and sticks......I knew it was going to turn to war.

A typical Edo boy sleeps with Cutlass and gun on his bed.

Benin boys and PH boys are the most notorious in the country.....I diff my hat for them. sad sad sad
im a full nd typical edo boy nd i dont sleep with cutlass and guns.stop generalizing it bcus this is a forum nd potential wives re here seeing d tins u say about bini boys�....abeg o nor make dem begin fear us o. lol

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by prodigyy(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Lol
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by icebird25(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Anything related to crime is found in upper...
Even devil is scared of that place called upper
Even strong men dey fear boys wey come from upper..
In upper they hate anything good ..98% of the boys there belongs to one cult groups or the other ..their girls can Bleep anyhow ...they hardly join HK and make money ..agbero runs in their blood ...unlike those from sapele road ..HK and bombing is their calling ...you don't see them anyhow on the street .. sapele road boys dey protest with exotic cars and placard ..why upper boys dey protest with weapon..
Sapele road boys are victims of Sars brutality yet they didn't take laws into their hand ..
But you see those from upper most of them no even know why they are protesting..they only joined the protest to cause mayhem

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Pierced(f): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Nope...... operation crocodile smile has already started in Edo state......just the way u guys belief.

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Moferere: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Edo oooo grin grin grin
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Bensondrums:
im a full nd typical edo boy nd i dont sleep with cutlass and guns.stop generalizing it bcus this is a forum nd potential wives re here seeing d tins u say about bini boys�....abeg o nor make dem begin fear us o. lol

potential wife?

ayaf finish. jesus wept
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by plessis: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Make buhari deploy military go Edo state so that osaro go become army general.

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by TechyMm0: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2020
cool

Forming hard guy because Government decided not to use force yet

I watched the video of the Benin Prison break, without police firing any shot or stopping them, I was just laughing

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by EDUECO(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2020
I concur to what the creator of this thread wrote!

I grew up around that locality!!

I'm not a gangster today because I grew up in a morally upright background.

I'm not in support of what the boys from that locality did yesterday;but the ruling class(the government) are taking the people for fools and their governance is mediocre in developmental strides.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2020
Countries that spends so much money on their youth population are not crazy,
The chicken are finally coming home to roost
They are all over Nigeria and funny thing is politicians know where to get them when they need them

7 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Bensondrums(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2020
icebird25:
In upper they hate anything good ..98% of the boys there belongs to one cult groups or the other ..their girls can Bleep anyhow ...they hardly join HK and make money ..agbero runs in their blood ...unlike those from sapele road ..HK and bombing is their calling ...you don't see them anyhow on the street .. sapele road boys dey protest with exotic cars and placard ..why upper boys dey protest with weapon..
Sapele road boys are victims of Sars brutality yet they didn't take laws into their hand ..
But you see those from upper most of them no even know why they are protesting..they only joined the protest to cause mayhem
my broda u ve said it all...i am from upper nd all wat u said re so true...u hardly see guys wit exotic rides there o as big as d area but halla small quarrel u go hail....upper wey u go flog small student like dis in d next 5mins strong boys don surround ur sch...lol

4 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Xzellentgraphic: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2020
Its well o
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Bensondrums(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Pierced:

Nope...... operation crocodile smile has already started in Edo state......just the way u guys belief.
it has not..as at dis morning some roads re still being blocked by dese peole
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Nowenuse: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2020
icebird25:

You are very correct oo.

I schooled in Benin and we all hear and know of these 'Upper Boys'. If not that these people are not Muslims, they would have been deadlier than Boko Haram and ISIS. God forbid.
Benin is almost at a standstill. Most people are now indoors and afraid to come outside.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Homeboiy: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2020
We know say upper boys strong but na how u take place yourself

They ran to my area yesterday with police uniforms and guns in the afternoon after they have finished burning down the stations

There girls can form wife materials ee

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by EDUECO(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

I watched the video of the Benin Prison break, without police firing any shot or stopping them, I was just laughing

Is like you didn't watch the videos?

The policemen knew the boys were with AK 47 riffles and that's why they didn't face them directly.

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Vyzz: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Na beg u dey beg now

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by mariahAngel(f): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Bensondrums:

I fear who no fear una!
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2020
funny thing is i lived in upper all my life, born and bred
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Bensondrums(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

I fear who no fear una!
no dont fear us dear, lol....benin still houses some of the good nd responsible men in nigeria....benin boys re caring nd romantic.

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Afamed: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:
shocked

It's within their constitutional rights to protest. Like Mr President rightfully said.
Dem no dey tell blind person to comot from rain pour
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2020
Lol
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by RenaissanceGuy: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Do you know who the govt is? The people are the govt. Those in authority are there because the people put them there. Even in military regime, the masses revolt against the government and win at the end. Egypt, Tunisia, Mali, Sudan are recent examples.

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Pierced(f): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Bensondrums:
it has not..as at dis morning some roads re still being blocked by dese peole

I know.......I was just being sacarstic.
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by TechyMm0: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

Do you know who the govt is? The people are the govt. Those in authority are there because the people put them there. Even in military regime, the masses revolt against the government and win at the end. Egypt, Tunisia, Mali, Sudan are recent examples.

You call Arab Spring a win?!

You even call Sudan uprising and massacre a win....

So is that the kind of win we should anticipate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheraton Hotel Ikeja Burnt Down? / Victor Olabimtan: Ekiti State APC Primary Election Is Not Postponed / Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.