Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) (4354 Views)

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos / APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. / The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Edeyoung: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2020
I stand with edo state the gallant youth are still on the street protesting despite the curfew

Over here in edo state we see it as a revolution, to remove hunger and set back from all nigeria the government are feeling the heat over here as the protesters are shouting
Buharimustgo, it is now a revolution here, so if the government can look away from other states definitely not edo, so they will try to distrubt the protest as possible

We need nigerians to support edo state and turn every protest in their state to #Buharimustgo or restructure now,
It is either now or never..... It is beyond endsars we want corruption out of the system

Dont blame edo state because your state is still shouting endsars, and the government is still the protest as child play in your state, i have been protesting in edo, the endsars didnt gain much respect here until it changed to Buharimustgo and the government is not finding it funny so they wont to hijack to protest with all they got

Bleep those government dogs on nairaland here making you hate the effort of the edo people and their bravery, we must take back our country and end corruption for once

ENDSARS is the trigger revolution is the goal

God bless my edo brothers
And godbless nigeria plenty

After this protest you all hater would regret hating on the edo peoples efforts

I just don't want to go back into corruption after this protest it would be a waste of time
Buhari is assumed dead in edo, if he still alive in your state then am sorry
Buharimustgo
Corruption mustgo
Badgovernance mustgo
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Pierced:
I knew Benin protest was never going to be peaceful......it was only a matter of time.

Immediately I started them chanting Buhari must go.... without placards but matchets and sticks......I knew it was going to turn to war.

A typical Edo boy sleeps with Cutlass and gun on his bed.

Benin boys and PH boys are the most notorious in the country.....I diff my hat for them. sad sad sad
Is your piercing in your brain or btw your legs ?
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Itulah(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2020
icebird25:
Anything related to crime is found in upper...
Even devil is scared of that place called upper
Even strong men dey fear boys wey come from upper..
In upper they hate anything good ..98% of the boys there belongs to one cult groups or the other ..their girls can Bleep anyhow ...they hardly join HK and make money ..agbero runs in their blood ...unlike those from sapele road ..HK and bombing is their calling ...you don't see them anyhow on the street .. sapele road boys dey protest with exotic cars and placard ..why upper boys dey protest with weapon..
Sapele road boys are victims of Sars brutality yet they didn't take laws into their hand ..
But you see those from upper most of them no even know why they are protesting..they only joined the protest to cause mayhem

grin
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by RenaissanceGuy: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2020
TechyMm0:

You call Arab Spring a win?!

You even call Sudan uprising and massacre a win....

So is that the kind of win we should anticipate?
How is it not a win? Are these countries not practicing democracy now, from the dictatorship/oppression they were under for decades?
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Edeyoung:
I stand with edo state the gallant youth are still on the street protesting despite the curfew

Over here in edo state we see it as a revolution, to remove hunger and set back from all nigeria the government are feeling the heat over here as the protesters are shouting
Buharimustgo, it is now a revolution here, so if the government can look away from other states definitely not edo, so they will try to distrubt the protest as possible

We need nigerians to support edo state and turn every protest in their state to #Buharimustgo or restructure now,
It is either now or never..... It is beyond endsars we want corruption out of the system

Dont blame edo state because your state is still shouting endsars, and the government is still the protest as child play in your state, i have been protesting in edo, the endsars didnt gain much respect here until it changed to Buharimustgo and the government is not finding it funny so they wont to hijack to protest with all they got

Bleep those government dogs on nairaland here making you hate the effort of the edo people and their bravery, we must take back our country and end corruption for once

ENDSARS is the trigger revolution is the goal

God bless my edo brothers
And godbless nigeria plenty

After this protest you all hater would regret hating on the edo peoples efforts

I just don't want to go back into corruption after this protest it would be a waste of time
Buhari is assumed dead in edo, if he still alive in your state then am sorry
Buharimustgo
Corruption mustgo
Badgovernance mustgo

Hmmmm
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by gaddafe(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

Do you know who the govt is? The people are the govt. Those in authority are there because the people put them there. Even in military regime, the masses revolt against the government and win at the end. Egypt, Tunisia, Mali, Sudan are recent examples.

Why you guys always remember other countries and forget your own is baffling. In Nigeria when we revolted against IBB, he resigned, making him the first and only Nigerian head of state to resign his position. Although he used the term "stepping aside".

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Daum: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tell Ekosodin Man say you be Upper boy

E go give you chance.

Those people no dy reason well. They think different from Us in Benin.

Them fit pack enter bus come give you trouble for where you dy for Benin and you no fit go give them trouble for upper ooo. Cultism is their culture.

Upper needs to be given attention. Serious education. Even their girls dy mend boys ehn....dem dy Bleep anyhow.

But trust me, if upper girl love you, she gat your back....Isoken no send anybody. She go fite her family for you.

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Christistruth00: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Pls stop the protest for now

This was how the Child Soldiers of the Liberian Civil war Started by the time it ended heavily armed drug addicted teenagers were raping 80 year Old Women after shooting their Fathers dead..

Till today Liberia has not recovered.

Buhari should just guarantee every Nigerian a loaf of bread a day or 2 Cups of garri a day. Things are explosive because Nigerians are very Hungry and too many unemployed youths and cultists are on the loose.

Buhari needs to wake up or let Osinbajo handle the Crisis. Osinbajo can handle it he listens to people.
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by OVB123: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nowenuse:

You are very correct oo.

I schooled in Benin and we all hear and know of these 'Upper Boys'. If not that these people are not Muslims, they would have been deadlier than Boko Haram and ISIS. God forbid.
Benin is almost at a standstill. Most people are now indoors and afraid to come outside.
With upper people, anything wey com benin, must get k leg.
Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Is that so Telly me somtin

Re: The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics) by Uyi168: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
I'm also from upper. Nomayo/3 house Axis.
Upper boys rugged nor be small.
Me join the few calm ones though..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Think Enugu For Business Investments, Ugwuanyi Tells Investors / Profile Of Aisha Ahmad - The Only Deputy CBN Governor We Know. / Save Nigeria Group Invites All To A Town Hall Meeting Tomorrow-23rd Jan 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.