Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

#endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport (47160 Views)

Soldiers Deployed To Stop Benue-Ebonyi Boundary Clash / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by Miracle2020: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
tot:
And we claim we have a president?

Why can't Buhari address the nation live and calm down tensions? He either does not understand the scale of this crisis or doesn't care or both.
what is the use of your governor? Is he there to only give you kerosene?
Buhari has already addressed the situation by banning SARS and also agree to the demands of the youths, what do you want him to do?
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by uptimum123(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dareal90s:

See d illiterate, I said ur sentence no connect, he responded with Oya correct am. How connect nd correct take be same.

Swerve joor, not ur type, go school first.

You no get sense...I sure say na table tennis u dey go play for skul
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by tot(f): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
Miracle2020:
what is the use of your governor? Is he there to only give you kerosene?
Buhari has already addressed the situation by banning SARS and also agree to the demands of the youths, what do you want him to do?
[/s]
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by tot(f): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

What is this one saying?

Maybe you are jobless hence the reason you want an extended lockdown.
[/s]
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Stop this violent criminals now! Tame all thugs and criminals now, in both high and low places in nigeria make people go do their business.
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by Dareal90s(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
uptimum123:

You no get sense...I sure say na table tennis u dey go play for skul
U calling school skul, village boy.
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by Pedro334(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
This Martal law will definitely backfire to the gains of well meaning Nigerians ...this heat of reaction is leading to reactivation of energy ....In God trust .vivo Nigerians

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by kutashi: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
tot:
And we claim we have a president?

Why can't Buhari address the nation live and calm down tensions? He either does not understand the scale of this crisis or doesn't care or both.
I told you he doesn't care but you called me name that suited your mumu mind!

He's war strategist and he knows the game better than you chicken mind!

He perfectly understood the scale but things need to scatter more, so that his words will be an order! Work more on your native intelligence, small girl!

Everybody now calling for the president to address even those who were hailing you now want you to leave the road because they're now feeling the heat as their business is heading southward! Eti ri nkhen nkhen! The protest should continue! Are u people tired?
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by tot(f): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
kutashi:

I told you he doesn't care but you called me name that suited your mumu mind!

He's war strategist and he knows the game better than you chicken mind!

He perfectly understood the scale but things need to scatter more, so that his words will be an order! Work more on your native intelligence, small girl!

Everybody now calling for the president to address even those who were hailing you now want you to leave the road because they're now feeling the heat as their business is heading southward! Eti ri nkhen nkhen! The protest should continue! Are u people tired?

[/s]
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by Miracle2020: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
when the truth pains you.
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by tot(f): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
Miracle2020:
when the truth pains you.
[/s]
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by uptimum123(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dareal90s:

U calling school skul, village boy.

If you are knowledgeable enough,you would know that's in pidgin term.

Foolish boy
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by Dareal90s(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
uptimum123:

If you are knowledgeable enough,you would know that's in pidgin term.

Foolish boy
Bastarddd, u don't even know what school means in pidgin, omo you worst o. Your patent wasted their hard earned money on you.
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by uptimum123(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dareal90s:

Bastarddd, u don't even know what school means in pidgin, omo you worst o. Your patent wasted their hard earned money on you.

U be ode o...sense sef u no get
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by alezzy13: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Truth801:
international or local ?

Local flight.
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by emperor863(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
I wonder why the protesters did not move near the soldiers.
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by DbitterTruth: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Oga, the youths messed the entire protests up.

Buhari surprised me with his calmness, maturity and organisation though.

I doubt that, as President, I will condone a quarter of what this unscrupulous youths did.

the infiltration of hoodlum into that protest is nothing but a case of the hand of Esau behind the voice of Jacob... this is Nigeria if u know

Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by Earnonline7: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Really
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by Sniper101(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
TA4TA4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EC4goOAMtg

Due to the aftermath of the invasion of Lagos International

Airport yesterday by leoacefuk #EndSARS protesters, the government has stationed the army at key strategic points leading to the airport.

They are positioned to quell any advancement from the protesters.
Same thing was done at Port Harcourt international airport...today

But, regardless, WE MOVE
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by Bobbynobobby: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Macsjebs:
Those comparing Nigeria to Belarus should pls stop, we still have a population of unenlightened persons which matches that of educated persons unlike Belarus

For instance, we all know that even when people are lamenting in a fire incidence, some other persons go there to steal and rob, this same analogy applies here

In light of these, thank you all for your reviews and testimonies on the thread on my signature, at this point, covid and protest restrictions have dealt a heavy blow on my business, I think it's high time we closed down

Thank you all for trusting us, was hard decision to take, we had incurred so much loss and debts already cry cry cry

Just said a prayer for you bro. We'll all be fine
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
It is well
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by ehinmowo: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kyase:
If you're protesting and not wearing face mask, brothers and sisters, you are classified as a thug.
Take note.

No be me talk sha

Say you see say you no well? People that were murdered yesterday in Nigeria flag were they thugs?
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by donb06: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:
Where are those chest beater's association...it's time to advance and see watin go happen.
If the protesters decide to hire some trucks .... Oga with over 40,000 protesters following it....those soldiers go JAPA
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by uptimum123(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
donb06:

If the protesters decide to hire some trucks .... Oga with over 40,000 protesters following it....those soldiers go JAPA

And are you sure they are up to 40,000

I do know no reasonable or peaceful protesters will want to commit suicide.

You see those people out there right now ehn, they are all hoodlums
Re: #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport by donb06: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

And are you sure they are up to 40,000

I do know no reasonable or peaceful protesters will want to commit suicide.

You see those people out there right now ehn, they are all hoodlums
it is well with usw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.