Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone (3578 Views)

The Southwest Is The Economic Superpower Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / The Most Politically Powerful Man In Igboland. Picture. / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by marsman: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2020
LukasPodolski:

even Lagos is way behind Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia.

Abi now, with there drug lords
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by Uchasa(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2020
DCatt:
Unlike Igboland Yorubaland is habitable and that's why my region is your London.

Dumb loser you are not ashamed that your forefathers died without building a thriving economy for you and you in 2020 still rely on being migrant squatters in Yorubaland to survive.

Mention it, we were and always been ahead of you in every aspect of life., not even close! It was a Yoruba (Ajayi Crowther)man who thought your forefathers how to read and write but you ingrates feels you are something today.

You have to love filth so much to get stuck among dirty people and you'd rather eat poo than move to your region and very soon you will never be able to live anywhere in Africa. Your women who marry everything with legs celebrate like a badge of honor when they marry the same "smelly "Yoruba men.

Dumb parasite, you ibos contribute nothing to Nigeria but we won't hear word, now you iddiots want "south" when fulani are way better than you. You want to use other regions as meal tickets, ole!

See as liver failed you in the protests, everyone knows you wanted to larp so bad in front of Alausa and claim Lagos but you couldn't get yourself to speak ibo there as much as you wanted to, greedy bastard. You were shouting "soro soke" with your ibo accent, come and see people laughing.

Forget it, Nigeria will break when it runs out of the burrowed time its using and you will leave Lagos and every other part of our land or perish in it when the time comes. Just double your prayer on "one Nigeria" or else you won't know what hits. Watch how we will hand your ass to you.

Moreover, all you said are thrash, because the last time I came to Lagos, and visited places like Festac Town, Satellite Town, Amuwo, Mile 2 Estates and Okota, I hardly saw Yorubas, apparently most of them couldn't afford the lavish mansions located there, little wonder, they inhabit the slums of Ajegunle,Makoko,Mushin and Shomolu.

Also, Ibos and Niger Deltans have contributed more to Nigeria than you trickish opportunist whose ancestors has been cowards from time imemorial, without the oil from Niger Delta, your stupid "Lagos" wouldn't have developed, and your lazy dirty people would have been as irrelevant as your Yorubas brother from Benin Republic, so just shut up!
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by marsman: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Rugaria:

Arrogant much? And somehow you don't think that stubbornly insisting on making Mr Failure the president of all is for two consecutive terms is in itself a nuclear form of arrogance? Who are you to insist that Buhari must be elected president even when he had proven to be a monumental disaster? If you want to make an ewe goat a president, why don't you carve out your Afonjaistan, where you can go into all sorts of covens to make every witches and wizards your political leaders? You made him a president yesterday, you are protesting against him today, you will hail yourself as Mr Sophisticated tomorrow!? Is your head paining you?
We made Jonathan President
We made Buhari President because we could
Show us what your back ward rat hole in the east can do alone than rant
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by marsman: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Gandollaar:
I can't engage you because unlike me, you don't have an organic experience of both regions.
low life, stop lying IMO state is the most developed state in Nigeria right?
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by marsman: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Ategberoson:

their foolish reasons built the conducive environment your forefathers are running to keep asylum

look at this one that's looking like Aba road typing faster than her reasoning
She needs Yoruba dick to calm her down.
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by Rugaria: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2020
marsman:

We made Jonathan President
We made Buhari President because we could
Show us what your back ward rat hole in the east can do alone than rant

Stop quoting me before I slap you this morning! I'm not in any mood to entertain delinquents desperate to earn their living by supporting an evil regime this morning.
Ozouo!
Go and donate blood for the victims of buharis brutality at lekki..
You made Jonathan! How about Lugard? You made him too na!?
make maker makest
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by marsman: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Legendhero.
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by Dede1(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Dansuqi:
Facts and figures from 1999 clearly reveals that the south westerners are the most electorally enlightened nigerians.in 2003,five sitting governors lost their elections.in total,incumbents have lost their reelection bids 9 times.apart from 2003 and 2007,they have never given any party in presidential polls up to 70% of the votes.there is no state in the southwest where a different party from the ruling party does not have any legislative seat including lagos.
In the south east,an incumbent lost an election just once in 2011.the average vote for presidential election is 90%.
In the ss,no incumbent has ever lost presidential election.the average vote for pdp is 90%.a state in the ss rivers gave pdp 2 million votes in 2003,the highest ever.
In the northwest,incumbent governors have lost election three times,once in zamfara,one in kano and one in kaduna.the average vote for presidential poll is 80%.
In the north central,incumbent governors have lost elections on three occasions and just like the west,they dont give up to 70% in presidential polls.
In the north east,incumbents have lost elections 4 times and presidential vote percentage is less than 80%.

From the above,it is clear that the south west is the most politically enlightened and sophisticated followed by the northeast and central while the south east/south south arw the worst in terms of this rankings.

Mynd44
Helinues
Kyase
Kahal
Miracle
Jrusky
Oghenaogie
Majamatic
Slap
Amaniro
Ojiofor

One wonders how many political parties it will take to prove that southwest region of Nigeria is a political bed-hopper.
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by marsman: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Rugaria:

Stop quoting me before I slap you this morning! I'm not in any mood to entertain delinquents desperate to earn their living by supporting an evil regime this morning.
Ozouo!
Go and donate blood for the victims of buharis brutality at lekki..
You made Jonathan! How about Lugard? You made him too na!?
make maker makest

No be me you go slap, not before i break your nose. When we had the opportunity to break up no be azikwe stop us with him selfish dreams.

Buhari is a fucking disappointment, i am not defending him just know your place. Omo Igbo
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by Blackking98(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
LukasPodolski:

https://www.nairaland.com/6029422/osogbo-capital-city-osun-state
now you're going emotional.

lmao, someone from backward Akwa ibom saying the Yorubas can't speak good English,wonders.

if this 2 lecture rooms UNICAL is bigger than Ekiti then we need to take you to Aro. hahaha.

see the same UNICAL baba say is bigger than Ekiti, what an eyesore.
https://www.nairaland.com/4588148/checkout-beautiful-photos-university-calabar

then it's safe to say Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti is bigger than the whole Cross river state.
https://www.nairaland.com/5914787/afe-babalola-university-ado-ekiti-pictures

now compare the 2 lecture rooms UNICAL with ABUAD.

Ode.
Idiot. Comparing a private university with a federal one? You're more stupid than I expected
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by LukasPodolski: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Blackking98:

Idiot. Comparing a private university with a federal one? You're more stupid than I expected
but you said your Two lecture rooms UNICAL is bigger than the whole Ekiti state nah? now you changed the narrative after been shown Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, which is located in the same Ekiti you said UNICAL is bigger than hahaha..

So UNICAL is not bigger than Ekiti again? lol.. what a foolish fellow.

Because your ancestors in Akwa ibom thick bush are just seeing tarmac roads for the first time doesn't mean you're the first.
There is nothing your Backward state would do today that hasn't been done in Oyo State even in the 1960s.

The time Oyo and Lagos State were building modern infrastructures, the people in your state were still covering their bodies with leaves.
even till now your people are still living the 18th century lifestyle.

to think your online foot soldiers even posted pictures of PDP Secretariat as Udom achievement is saddening.

hahaha

bye bye Dumbo.

1 Like

Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by Gracchus: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Uchasa:

Moreover, all you said are thrash, because the last time I came to Lagos, and visited places like Festac Town, Satellite Town, Amuwo, Mile 2 Estates and Okota, I hardly saw Yorubas, apparently most of them couldn't afford the lavish mansions located there, little wonder, they inhabit the slums of Ajegunle,Makoko,Mushin and Shomolu.

Also, Ibos and Niger Deltans have contributed more to Nigeria than you trickish opportunist whose ancestors has been cowards from time imemorial, without the oil from Niger Delta, your stupid "Lagos" wouldn't have developed, and your lazy dirty people would have been as irrelevant as your Yorubas brother from Benin Republic, so just shut up!
This same festac that y'll spoilt after you got there?

Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by Uchasa(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
marsman:

Shut the Bleep up Ironsi made Nigeria a Unitary Govt to favor the east.

Before we compiled with you pigs, we had agriculture and we were doing fine,while your fore fathers were still wearing pants around the street and doing stage play, south west already had the first television station in Africa, first free Education for. What has the oil money done to help your back ward shit holes.

Ironsi did nothing for us, your idiotic forefathers did nothing but deprive us of our oil while they trickishly convinced oil companies like chevron to cite their headquarters in your once "irrelevant" land.
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by marsman: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Uchasa:

Ironsi did nothing for us, your idiotic forefathers did nothing but deprive us of our oil while they trickishly convinced oil companies like chevron to cite their headquarters in your once "irrelevant" land.
See you denying the favour ironsi did for you bigots, you thought you could rule Nigeria but the North said No.
No body needed your stupid Oil, the head of state that fought against your useless Biafra was a Northerner. The west Needed nothing from you.

Like i said we were doing fine, you can see that from the achievement i listed.
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by Uchasa(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
marsman:

See you denying the favour ironsi did for you bigots, you thought you could rule Nigeria but the North said No.
No body needed your stupid Oil, the head of state that fought against your useless Biafra was a Northerner. The west Needed nothing from you.

Like i said we were doing fine, you can see that from the achievement i listed.

I'm not a Biafran, I'm a Niger Deltan, you bastard Afonja!
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by Sammy07: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Uchasa:

Idiot Read my post again and see if I am Igbo
Not only Igbos hate you
Niger Deltans like me, Blacking88 hate you guys for your trickish attitude, for voting against our brother,GEJ, and for your loud low achieving attitude.

Can you list the achievements of GEJ in SW?
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by DCatt: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
You won't see Yoruba because are not unnecessarily loud like Igbos, the same way Yoruba are doing their business in Ghana and you are pushed out, no one wants unrefined lousy morons around them.

Nice that you admit you Igbos don't contribute anything to Nigeria and you had to quickly grab Niger delta to support your body. Igbos are parasites in Nigeria and are always sticking to other tribes for survival. You Igbos are now cripple and always need Niger delta to support yourselves. Igbos are the first disabled tribe that needs to be towed all the time.

Lagos was the best before you hanger-ons came to mess it up, still is the place you wish you could take to your region since you are of the leper lineage who can't build anything but can destroy, and it will continue to be the best when we finally get rid of you.

Yoruba are the ones feeding your unproductive lifeless igbo states with the money you go to take every month in Abuja, that's why you can't support resource control, the day Nigeria divides is Igboland funeral and you know it.
Uchasa:

Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by DCatt: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
You this dunce, it is well known around here and in real life how you hide under other people's identity because the thing you are known for is to steal, lie and cheat. No virtue in your lineage.

Low achieving? Funniest thing ever! When your lineage can't hold a candle to Yoruba achievements in your 100 lifetimes. You are walking on the road we cut, except on crimes, infact you will still be living with apes if not for Yoruba.

Did you forget that you Igbos were the last people to wear clothes in our part of Africa?
Uchasa:

Idiot Read my post again and see if I am Igbo
Not only Igbos hate you
Niger Deltans like me, Blacking88 hate you guys for your trickish attitude, for voting against our brother,GEJ, and for your loud low achieving attitude.
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by Uchasa(m): 2:48am On Oct 22, 2020
DCatt:
You this dunce, it is well known around here and in real life how you hide under other people's identity because the thing you are known for is to steal, lie and cheat. No virtue in your lineage.

Low achieving? Funniest thing ever! When your lineage can't hold a candle to Yoruba achievements in your 100 lifetimes. You are walking on the road we cut, except on crimes, infact you will still be living with apes if not for Yoruba.

Did you forget that you Igbos were the last people to wear clothes in our part of Africa?

When you're ready then you can quote me, as for now, you're just ranting from your small phone and 50 naira data plan!
Re: The Southwest Is The Most Politically Enlightened And Sophisticated Zone by DCatt: 3:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Girl na so poverty grip you reach? You can do better than that jo!
Uchasa:

When you're ready then you can quote me, as for now, you're just ranting from your small phone and 50 naira data plan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi / Chinedu Rhodes Joined The Anti Lagos Metro Rail Bandwagon. Tweet. / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For President In 2007?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.