Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. (6569 Views)

Thousands Escape Death As JTF Intercept Bombs Concealed In Food Flask / Mu’azu, Kashim Imam, Escape Death / Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by foyeks2001(f): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
A former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; the presidential candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria, Mallam Nuhu ribadu; his running mate, Mr. Fola Adeola, and some other chieftains of the party on Tuesday escaped death after one of the aircraft in which they were travelling to Bauchi for a presidential rally crashlanded at Bauchi Airport.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by foyeks2001(f): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; the presidential candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria, Mallam Nuhu ribadu; his running mate, Mr. Fola Adeola, and some other chieftains of the party on Tuesday escaped death after one of the aircraft in which they were travelling to Bauchi for a presidential rally crashlanded at Bauchi Airport.

A chartered airplane conveying Adeola and chieftains of the ACN, including its Deputy National Chairman, Boss Mustapha; and a former National Chairman of the All Nigeria

Peoples Party, Yusuf Alli, crashlanded due to non-clearance of the airport runway by airport authorities.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by foyeks2001(f): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2011

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2011
thank God no life was lost and Thank God also That things like this are happening to those who should lead and protect us as citizens
NOW TELL ME,IF YOU CANT LEAD AND PROTECT YOURSELF,HOW DO YOU INTEND TO LEAD AND  PROTECT OTHERS(the other day it was bankole and daniels and now tinubu and co)
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by ayoade2: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
hello all,
I need a urgent help right now. I work with a reputable Bank but I have a financial challenge at work and need to settle it right now. can anyone give me the contact of any money lender in lagos, preferably around island who can loan me btw 500,000- 900,000 at a reasonable rate for 1 month please. anyone who can assist should please text the number(s) to my line 08167762825. its very urgent, thanks and God bless you.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Abagworo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
crashlanded due to non-clearance of the airport runway  by airport authorities.

The airport authorities deliberately or erroneously refused to clear the runway.Hence this is not an accident.The truth will be unveiled in the neatest future.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by seanet02: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
This is a Deliberate attemp by PDP to kill this People. May God Protect TINUBU and co from the Evil of GEJ and his barbaric Animals.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by violent(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2011
seanet02:

This is a Deliberate attemp by PDP to kill this People. May God Protect TINUBU and co from the Evil of GEJ and his barbaric Animals.

Yeah i agree with you, GEJ is also responsible for every diarrhea and chest pain suffered by opposition leaders.

The way some Nairalanders think is incredible!
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by kokooro(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
O ma gao.
Thank God sha.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by foyeks2001(f): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
seanet02:

Anti GEJ
Lol

violent:

Yeah i agree with you, GEJ is also responsible for every diarrhea and chest pain suffered by opposition leaders.

Pro GEJ
Lol
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Pharoh: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
This is a very misleading headline and should be changed, tinubu and ribadu were never in danger of loosing their lives so why this kind of headlines to heat up the polity?.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by seanet02: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
violent:

Yeah i also agree with you. GEJ is not responsible for the withdrawal of TINUBU's security details, it's a mere coincidence that this has never happened to GEJ, GEJ is also not responsible for the death of tens of people at PH. GEJ is also not responsible for the Maintenance of Airports, you forget to add that it was only a mere coincidence that this has never happened to PDP members at the same airport before even PDP governors use it almost daily.The way some nairalanders think is frivolous.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by ekubear1: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tinubu, Ribadu and Adeola should travel in separate planes if possible, imo. Mysterious "accidents" seem to frequently occur when dealing with the PDP
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by 9ijaMan: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
hmmmm. . . !

I guess I'm now understanding why GEJ is not interested in implicating Ribadu for the Suleja grenade explosion. They had other plans for ACN. PDP is surely fighting a two front war!
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by violent(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
seanet02:

Yeah i also agree with you. GEJ is not responsible for the withdrawal of TINUBU's security details, it's a mere coincidence that this has never happened to GEJ, GEJ is also not responsible for the death of tens of people at PH. GEJ is also not responsible for the Maintenance of Airports, you forget to add that it was only a mere coincidence that this has never happened to PDP members at the same airport before even PDP governors use it almost daily.The way some nairalanders think is frivolous.

funny how you are desperate to prove a point, and the more you try, the sillier it comes across.

Who do you suppose we could blame on the near death crash that OGD and Demeji Bankole experienced a few weeks back? I am no supporter of PDP but, common people, let's let common sense prevail here, GEJ is not a pilot, neither is he part of the cabin crew, we should really stop looking for answers where there is none!

eku_bear:

Tinubu, Ribadu and Adeola should travel in separate planes if possible, imo. Mysterious "accidents" seem to frequently occur when dealing with the PDP

They trio were not dealing with PDP in this case, they were on their way to their own Presidential rally, i don't see how PDP is remotely involved or how the accident seem to have anything to do with Politics to even begin with.  Travelling in separate plans is less indicative of anything, accidents happen everywhere, and i wouldn't think that's the first time the trio were travelling together
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
WTF are you guys saying.
Tinubu ,a one time governor crash landed from a chartered flight and you are blaming it on the president. they are also responsible for maintenance of the airport like one chap said,thats crazy bro, what is the duty of FAAN and others if Gej is now responsible for airport maintenance.PDP is also responsible for someone who is duly employed and fails to deliver but was not sacked ,where is the logic in that when so many air mishap had occured in the time past in this counrty.and if i may ask,whats tinubu's legacy at the ministry where he served in as a civil servant.

pls guys,learn to think and talk constructively on issues of national concern and also stop bombarding this forum with bigotry
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by violent(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2011

Pro GEJ
Lol

Sorry maam, I am no Pro GEJ, in actual fact, I am on the leading front of a campaign against the current government and at the moment, planning a massive twitter war against PDP shenanigans!
That said, i would however, not think with my árse hole and stoop so low to blame personal misfortunes on the government, it's an irresponsible thing to do. 
The facts are there,  plane took off from point A, developed faults mid air and crashlanded at point B, but due to the fact that opposition leaders are on board, we just had to blame the rival party for their woes?  Common!  how low can anyone get?
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by MAYOWAAK: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
[table]Despite receiving an approval to land, the pilot discovered as he descended that the runway of the airport had been taken over by rams and goats. It forced the pilot to force-land, damaging the aircraft. None of the passengers in the plane was seriously hurt.

SAHARA REPORTERS[/table].

Those rams and cows are registered northern voters.Rams and cows are part of the northern population.welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
ayo ade:

hello all,
I need a urgent help right now. I work with a reputable Bank but I have a financial challenge at work and need to settle it right now. can anyone give me the contact of any money lender in lagos, preferably around island who can loan me btw 500,000- 900,000 at a reasonable rate for 1 month please. anyone who can assist should please text the number(s) to my line 08167762825. its very urgent, thanks and God bless you.

sounds like the beginning of your end. Watch your steps lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
gej is learning well from uncle ibb
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by MeGaStReEt: 2:28am On Mar 10, 2011
GEJ is causing too many problems these days. My gf has refused to pick my call, and I believe GEJ is the cause

mad people
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by guvna(m): 2:51am On Mar 10, 2011
That would have been a case of death by goats.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Tcrack(m): 4:25am On Mar 10, 2011
opelope ajesara. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by kasiem(m): 7:13am On Mar 10, 2011
Guys lets not be superfluously myopic about this issue. Let us at this stage be numinous and fathom that there's harbinger of evil as a result of impugning he whom God has vindicated. So, its left 4 those with sagacity to plumb that God is becoming apoplectic with their candidacy, when he has elevated someone there to assuage our privation. Goodluck to all of u
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by jmoore(m): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2011
Some folks can't seem to reason well. Is this the first time we have seen animals encroaching runways at the airports.It is so pathetic to see opposition parties who seem to blame the incumbent in every accident.

Goodluck do not need to kill anyone for him to win, if you want to try place a bet and you will be broke for the next four years.

Now they are behaving like rascals with "rascality" thinking.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by kasiem(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2011
Guys lets not be superfluously myopic about this issue. Let us at this stage be numinous and fathom that there's harbinger of evil as a result of impugning he whom God has vindicated. So, its left 4 those with sagacity to plumb that God is becoming apoplectic with their candidacy, when he has elevated someone there to assuage our privation. Goodluck to all of u
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by kasiem(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2011
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by kasiem(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2011
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by freezy(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2011
^^^^
We don hear o, Mr Obahiagbon
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Jakumo(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2011
Yes, I can attest to the fact that Enemies of Frogress have been sent to block runways of all Nigerian airports where opposition politicians are scheduled to land. Just recently, on my final approach to Port Harcourt airport, I noticed some suspicious critters scurrying into position to block the runway, but I was ready for them.

Before departure, on the routine preflight walk-around external check of my aircraft, I discovered a stow-away cowering in the landing gear compartment. Rather than report him to the police, I collected an unofficial air-fare from him, and handed him a digital camera, with instructions that he should take pictures of anything strange that he sighted on the arrival runway, seeing as he would be in a perfect position to take such surveillance pictures from his vantage point clinging precariously to the main landing gear as it was deployed preparatory to touch-down.

Here, exclusively and for the first time, is irrefutable photographic evidence that documents Enemies of Frogress at work on the runway of Port Harcourt Airport. I strongly reccommend that Nigerian Airforce ground-attack jets be scrambled to execute ferocious strafing runs when next these dastardly desperadoes are sighted ANYWHERE within Nigeria's territorial boundaries.

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by omogidi234(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2011
As much as I viewed Mr. P and his party as having done nothing in the past 10 months/12 years or thereabout, I do not think the blame for the crash should be put at their doorstep. Methinks ACN and the rest should bring an action against FAAN for negligence and breach of duty of care- the reason being that ram and cow would not be on the on RUNWAY if Mr. P was Scheduled to land in that same airport at that same time. May God deliver us from eye service!
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2011
foyeks2001:

former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; the presidential candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria, Mallam Nuhu ribadu; his running mate, Mr. Fola Adeola, and some other chieftains of the party on Tuesday escaped death after one of the aircraft in which they were travelling to Bauchi for a presidential rally crashlanded at Bauchi Airport.

A chartered airplane conveying Adeola and chieftains of the ACN, including its Deputy National Chairman, Boss Mustapha; and a former National Chairman of the All Nigeria

Peoples Party, Yusuf Alli, crashlanded due to non-clearance of the airport runway by airport authorities.

OP
The above topic is misleading. Tinubu and Ribadu were travelling in a different jet, the plane that had issues with land was the one carrying Adeola and others.  It is pathetic that the ACN tries hard to politicise everything, was it GEJ that sent cows on the runway in PH?  I am no fan of PDP but let ACN stop scoring very cheap political points. They should focus on issue-based campaigns, from where I stand, Tinubu don't believe in the ability of his presidential candidate (Nuhu Ribadu) to win the 2011 presidential election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) / BPE To Privatise 10 Remaining Nipps, Nigcomsat / GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.