Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. (6574 Views)

Thousands Escape Death As JTF Intercept Bombs Concealed In Food Flask / Mu’azu, Kashim Imam, Escape Death / Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Guyman02: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2011
ayo ade:

hello all,
I need a urgent help right now. I work with a reputable Bank [/b]but I have a financial challenge at work and need to settle it right now. can anyone give me the contact of any money lender in lagos, preferably around island who can loan me btw 500,000- 900,000 [b]at a reasonable rate for 1 month please. anyone who can assist should please text the number(s) to my line 08167762825. its very urgent, thanks and God bless you.

For person to come online begin find money desperately to solve a financial problem seems like you are under the spell of Magas (419) and you are the mugu.
My guy, shine your eye for Lagos or you are doomed. You may end up selling all you have worked in life to settle the reasonable interest rate.
Tell your reputable bank to lend you money instead, that is if you have not borrowed from them already. angry angry angry
Back to the topic;
There seems to be a conspiracy here, just like happened in Russia last year where the airport crew gave a wrong information to the aircraft conveying the Polish president and his ministers and got them 'eliminated' I hope we are not getting to that with the desperation for power in our system.
Govt should be made constitutionally unattractive to politicians with embedded checks and balances, such that a State Gov or President will not single handedly control the entire budgets of the country.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Tokotaya: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2011
This is just a symptom of what is wrong with Nigeria. Cows and rams invade airports with reckless abandon. Yet heads do not roll when these things happen. We can blame the govt for incompetence and ineffectiveness. But blaming PDP for this is just so wrong-headed.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by omo9ja1(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2011
This is a serious issue, safety should be first in everything we do, we are talking about peoples lives, it does not matter wether the aircraft was carring mere cleaners from one state to another, let us join hands together and thank God for spearing lives.

I dont think GEJ should be held responsible
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by lastapostle2(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2011
Opposition parties in Nigeria are denied the use of govt owned facilities for their campaigns. From north to south,east to west the story is bizzare discrimination and political intimidation. Only a naive person will think otherwise as what happens in Bauchi is a clear indication of sabortage by desperado agents of the rulling parties to impress their masters at the centre.
The twist is how come navigational officers in the control tower our airport can give clearance to a pilot to fly based on the prevailing circumstance, traffic,weather,turbelance but yet can not tell the pilot in bauchi not to land because of the spiritual or hypnotised animals scattered on the run way. Remember that the witches and wizards association of nigeria that discredited the candidature of Atiku is working with Gej in his campaign, huh huh i bleep
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by agabaI23(m): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2011
People should stop reading meanings into what was just a simple mishap.
So the bird strike that happened in Lagos was caused PDP? The cattle invasion in Port harcourt was caused by PDP?

We are talking we have forgotten how the fulani animal rearers deal with their livestock. No accessible land with green forage is holy to them and their livestock

On a second thought, it could some registered voters who came to welcome the presidential candidates. grin

BTW Ribadu and Tinubu were in different aircraft. This account seems unbiased
http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/30260.html
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by sandee575(f): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2011
The plane landed normally but impacted with goats during its landing roll. Those goats had encroached
the runway while grazing around the airport. The sight of animals inside airport perimeters is common
especially in the northern part of Nigeria. Technically, this incident cannot be classified as crash-landing.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Jakumo(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2011
sandee575:

The plane landed normally but impacted with goats during its landing roll. Those goats had encroached
the runway while grazing around the airport. The sight of animals inside airport perimeters is common
especially in the northern part of Nigeria. Technically, this incident cannot be classified as crash-landing.

Now I know what happened to my missing goat.   I demand compensation for the damage caused, and the mental anguish I have suffered during the period of time when the fate of my pet goat, named Ayatollah Buhari, was unknown.

I DEMAND JUSTICE NOW !
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by agabaI23(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2011
Jakumo:

Now I know what happened to my missing goat.   I demand compensation for the damage caused, and the mental anguish I have suffered during the period of time when the fate of my pet goat, named Ayatollah Buhari, was declared missing in action.

I DEMAND JUSTICE NOW !
Good man! If you need a witness call me angry
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Awhotu(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2011
you people should stop saying Gej is the cause of anything dat happens. did u see him doing dat. you can suspect but don't accuse. if you are to be a police dats is how those anti - Gej will start killing innocent pple.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by MaiSuya(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2011
Jakumo:

Now I know what happened to my missing goat.   I demand compensation for the damage caused, and the mental anguish I have suffered during the period of time when the fate of my pet goat, named Ayatollah Buhari, was unknown.

I DEMAND JUSTICE NOW !

Jakumo and his anti-Buhari stance. . . angry
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2011
Mai Suya:

Jakumo and his anti-Buhari stance. . . angry

since jakumo supports gej, he should do the campaign a service by teaching our phd holder and his wife the finer tenets of the english language

maybe then gej will stop all this debate dodger runs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Jakumo(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2011
Kai !   No talk am fwa rubbis here, Mr. Unifasti.

Pellow kwantiri-man of Nanjeria no need am fwa gramma feresident.      Yan need am gwoment by koboko and blanla, so yan vote am fwa Seriki Ayatollah Buhari.

Yeroba and Yamiri yan make am noise and magana too, too much,  sikena.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by sexyryda: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2011
grin i was even saying this is the bst rally so far i have seen, not knowing everything is coming to their side God please stop all the evil hand and put them to shame,
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by bisiaet: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2011
This is a Deliberate attemp by PDP to kill this People. May God Protect TINUBU and co from the Evil of GEJ and his barbaric Animals

Pls poster read news very well before posting anything. Go to Sunnewsonline to read the full story of yesterday edition may be you will understand it well.
Ribadu himself said it is an act of God and he not blaming anybody for the incident and I qoute "He only advise the fed. Gvt to do something about the safety of the airport" Pls poster lets be reasonable in our thinking.

Dimeji and Daniel experience similar fate even the wife of the president in about few weeks ago ran to a flock of Ram in a runway when the plane she boarded was about to land in that same North region so can we say is PDP who want to kill Dimeji, Daniel and the wife of the president? Or is it ACN or CPC who want to kill them? Please let us not always throw away common sense and talk like an alien. Accident can happen to anybody it is natural.

Northern part of Nigeria are normandic region known to rear animal and in an open airport with no fence to demacate the runway please what do you think will happen? it might just be the noise of the aircraft that distracted the animal and it became agressive or disturbed and ran that direction please not everythin that happens in Nigeria is handiwork of somebody or one devil is behind it please common sense is very important God bless.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by edimalo(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2011
, whole lot of unnecessary hype, plane landed before runing into rams grazing on the runway,
no big deal, this politicians can raise a mountain from a heap.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2011
Jakumo:

Kai !   No talk am fwa rubbis here, Mr. Unifasti.

Pellow kwantiri-man of Nanjeria no need am fwa gramma feresident.      Yan need am gwoment by koboko and blanla, so yan vote am fwa Seriki Ayatollah Buhari.

Yeroba and Yamiri yan make am noise and magana too, too much,  sikena.

who needs koboko when u can get government by umblella cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by agabaI23(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2011
kwantri fefle grin
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by kufreabasi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2011
They should rather thank their God.
Imagine common GOAT, they want to probe goat.
If it were human being, i wonder what they would do.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by caringchi(f): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
i laugh in latin
GEJ this, GEJ that!
my boyfriend is an ass-hole. he has refused to be serious with our r/ship, no gifts, no money, no engagement ring!
i blame GEJ!!! i blame the president!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by agabaI23(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
caringchi:

i laugh in latin
GEJ this, GEJ that!
my boyfriend is an backside-hole. he has refused to be serious with our r/ship, no gifts, no money, no engagement ring!
i blame GEJ!!!    i blame the president!!!
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
leave him and come to me and GEJ will have no influence again grin
Then you will laugh in Spanish
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by otokx(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
To start with its an airstrip not an airport and as we all know its not fenced. This is the Nigerian way of doing things; no airport or airstrip in Nigeria is 100% fenced so what are we talking about. GEJ has no hand in this matter.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by sunny202: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2011
ram in airport
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by proproman(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2011
ok, that was rather misleading. for one, there's nowhere in the article that says tinubu and co nearly died. neither is there anywhere that its stated that they blamed fej and the pdp for it. so i don't know what all this noise from the pro and anti pdp elements is all about.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by yeswecan(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
Bola Tinubu is the problem with AC . .
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by tlops(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2011
The rams came to welcome them but they couldnt figure that out,
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by HamidO1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
Anyhow sha, The devil is a liar!! Ribadu is free from all the badluck. Ribadu 2011, we're getting stronger. Meanwhile Ribadu will be in Kaduna tomorrow!! We dey wait,
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu, Ribadu, Adeola Escape Death In Bauchi. by Abayomin70(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2011
thank almigthy GOD dat nobody died

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun’s Road Project Consumes Osoba’s Father’s Grave In Ogun / Massive Corruption Reponsible For Boko Haram Ravage, Osinbajo Claims / The APC Is Giving Vent To What Constitutes Hate Speech - Segun Showunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.