Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters (3695 Views)

Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ / Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Pierced(f): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

another lie

They were throwing them in water without people seeing them

what do you gain in spreading lies.

U are not a human being.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by oloyedewaris(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
glasshouse:
I have always said it that this government is the worst thing that ever happened to this. Country . People like Obasanjo should use there eyes and see what they have done to this country .

Peacefull citizens that came out for protest,the government just sat down and wasted there lives without any reason .
Pls what kind of government are we operating in here in nigeria cos it's clear that this government is worst than the late Abacher government

Let God deliver us from this evil called government .

The protest is turning to something else, at least the protesters should have obey
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pierced:

U are not a human being.

Yes i know that is why i know you are a liar and a fake news spreader.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by my3name(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
angry
thebosstrevor1:

ok sir, dont be emotional grin
See ur big teeth
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Taiosquare(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

where are the death bodies, you claim are in lekki?

How far, everyone viewing the thread knows you are paid fool, like they know what you are trying to achieve.

Do you really think you show of stupidity will influence the opinion of those viewing the thread?

Lol, anyhow sha.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by kemicalreact: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Where is the dead BODIES

Someone took videos from afar and claim people are dying.

What do you guys gain in spreading lies
I have to say this but you're a bastard

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
kemicalreact:
I have to say this but you're a bastard

thank you sir grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Taiosquare:

How far, everyone viewing the thread knows you are paid fool, like they know what you are trying to achieve.

Do you really think you show of stupidity will influence the opinion of those viewing the thread?

Lol, anyhow sha.

ok sir and bye. grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
my3name:
angry
See ur big teeth

just like your father own
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by buchi2104(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Good, go home.
useless stupid fool
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
buchi2104:
useless stupid fool

thank you sir grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by noble4d(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Taiosquare:

The curfew starts by 9. Let's even assume it has started, that means they should deploy soldiers to kill them?

Even if you want to show that you are deranged, you should do it with sense.

There are a lot demon possessed fellows roaming the streets of Nigeria, no cap.

Hey Mr fool, I didn't mean they should kill all the protesters. Isn't it obvious that the whole protest has been hijacked It's high time protesters go back home. I thoroughly believe that any person who is still protesting is a tout and an enemy of the nation.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Taiosquare(m): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
noble4d:

Hey Mr fool, I didn't mean they should kill all the protesters. Isn't it obvious that the whole protest has been hijacked It's high time protesters go back home. I thoroughly believe that any person who is still protesting is a tout and an enemy of the nation.

Your grandfather is a fool. We both know the forces that are responsible for the anarchy and mayhem, the protesters have done nothing wrong so far.

It's people like you that fill this forum with false narratives that are the enemy of the nation.

E-Thug.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

50 trillion kobo.

You are the disgrace that love to spread fake news

Go to your church and ask God for forgiveness.

Only evil people want people dead

You this bloody bastard. I hope you can see all over the news that this is actually real. If you try to defend what they did. May your family and generation suffer worse fate.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

You this bloody bastard. I hope you can see all over the news that this is actually real. If you try to defend what they did. May your family and generation suffer worse fate.

Where are the dead bodies?

Lying keyboard warrior

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today / Pics: Drone View Of Obidients Abuja Two Million March Yesterday / Akeredolu Looking Unimpressed As Tinubu Is Overwhelmed By OBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.