Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters (3708 Views)

Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ / Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by glasshouse(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Good, go home.
You're a very stupid person and indeed u are not supposed to be alive
Propel like u should be burnt down and removed from creation .
Your a big fool for life and even if u come back again in ur next life u will continue to be a big fool . Am not surprised at u . FOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by glasshouse(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
I have always said it that this government is the worst thing that ever happened to this. Country . People like Obasanjo should use there eyes and see what they have done to this country .

Peacefull citizens that came out for protest,the government just sat down and wasted there lives without any reason .
Pls what kind of government are we operating in here in nigeria cos it's clear that this government is worst than the late Abacher government

Let God deliver us from this evil called government .

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
glasshouse:

You're a very stupid person and indeed u are not supposed to be alive
Propel like u should be burnt down and removed from creation .
Your a big fool for life and even if u come back again in ur next life u will continue to be a big fool . Am not surprised at u . FOOOOOL

ok. keyboard warrior. grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
glasshouse:
I have always said it that this government is the worst thing that ever happened to this. Country . People like Obasanjo should use there eyes and see what they have done to this country .

Peacefull citizens that came out for protest,the government just sat down and wasted there lives without any reason .
Pls what kind of government are we operating in here in nigeria cos it's clear that this government is worst than the late Abacher government

Let God deliver us from this evil called government .

God should deliver evil people like you that love to spread fake news and instigate violence.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Acidosis:
Search for Djswitch on Instagram and join her live broadcast. She's streaming the incidence live on IG. I just watched someone die online

why do you like to spread lies, someone was shot in the leg by a stray bullet and you say saw the person die online

what do you gain in spreading lies.

Likes, i guess
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

why do you like to spread lies, someone was shot in the leg by a stray bullet and you say saw the person die online

Likes, i guess

Nigga shut up
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Acidosis(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sijo01:

Seen earlier in the day removing the cctv cameras at the toll gate

My dear... It is well

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Nigga shut up

I am not a nigga, niggas spread hate and lies

you said you watch someone got killed online, show the world the video
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Acidosis(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Likes, i guess

If I curse you, your 7th generation won't recover from the curse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I am not a nigga, niggas spread hate and lies

you said you watch someone got killed online, show the world the video

You want to see. Why don't you take your butt to lekki toll gate idiot?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Acidosis:

If I curse you, your 7th generation won't recover from the curse.

Haha, curse me, what a dumb man

show the world the video of the man you watched die online.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

You want to see. Why don't you take your butt to lekki toll gate idiot?

so you are not in lekki toll gate but you are here spreading fake news all over the place.

May God deliver you from evil.

I am sure you support revolution forgetting the damage it will do to you and your family.

Keyboard warrior
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Acidosis(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Haha, curse me, what a dumb man

show the world the video of the man you watched die online.

You are very f00lish.. didn't you read what I posted? I should show you a video of a live broadcast I watched on IG?

Are you ma.d?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

so you are not in lekki toll gate but you are here spreading fake news all over the place.

May God deliver you from evil.

I am sure you support revolution forgetting the damage it will do to you and your family.

Keyboard warrior

How much were you paid? You're a big disgrace nigga

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Taiosquare(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Asin, when you think of the fact that he is someone's son, you can't help but reflect soberly.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

50 trillion kobo.

You are the disgrace that love to spread fake news

Go to your church and ask God for forgiveness.

Only evil people want people dead
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Acidosis:

You are very f00lish.. didn't you read what I posted? I should show you a video of a live broadcast I watched on IG?

Are you ma.d?

Where is the dead bodies

Or you think i am blind

Where is the dead bodies in the videos you posted?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Where is the dead bodies

Or you think i am blind

I've found one excerpt. Feed your mind with it.

https://twitter.com/countryman9ja/status/1318641111179644930?s=19

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by my3name(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
angry angryUr children children will suffer
u evil piss of shit
thebosstrevor1:
Good, go home.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Sijo01(f): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Likes, i guess

shocked Did you just say stray bullet

How about you Google Lekki Genocide or better still check twitter trends to see more of the stray bullets you're referring to.

Attached pic is not from a movie scene but a victim of Nigerian government Genocide acts...... And, that's his intestine out in the open cry

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
my3name:
angry angryUr children children will suffer
u evil piss of shit

ok sir, dont be emotional grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Acidosis(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
It's been 8 years of terrorism, and we are yet to know the sponsors of Boko Haram

But in 11 days, your government discovered and block accounts of EndSARS protestors??

Who is the sponsor of Boko haram again??

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Pierced(f): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Where is the dead bodies

Or you think i am blind

They are already throwing them into the river so there won't be evidence. God will never forgive u for supporting killing of innocent citizen.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by oloyedewaris(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
I talk am, obey b4 complain
Na pesin wey dey alive dey protest
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Pierced(f): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

ok sir, dont be emotional grin

U don't av a conscience......tueh. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Acidosis:

I've found one excerpt. Feed your mind with it.

https://twitter.com/countryman9ja/status/1318641111179644930?s=19

so you just found one

is that dead bodies,

arent you seeing she is still alive.

you have no prove except spreading lies, you claim dead bodies in lekki

where are the dead bodies
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pierced:

They are already throwing them into the river so there won't be evidence. God will never forgive u for supporting killing of innocent citizen.

another lie

They were throwing them in water without people seeing them

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Acidosis(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
His last word was 'peace and unity' embarassed embarassed

https://twitter.com/itz_laolao/status/1318646455838642184?s=19

Killing people protesting with flags while hoodlums go on rampage with sticks, cutlasses, and knives. sad
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pierced:

U don't av a conscience......tueh. undecided undecided undecided

actually that is a compliment

I dont have a conscience for fake news.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Acidosis(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/_iamtomi/status/1318634203697811458?s=09

Peaceful protestors helping to remove bullets
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Acidosis:

His last word was 'peace and unity' embarassed embarassed

https://twitter.com/itz_laolao/status/1318646455838642184?s=19

Killing people protesting with flags while hoodlums go on rampage with sticks, cutlasses, and knives. sad

Why do you guys like fake news

People are busy singing national anthem, you writing another thing

Where are the dead bodies?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Acidosis:

https://twitter.com/_iamtomi/status/1318634203697811458?s=09

protestors helping to remove bullets

where are the death bodies, you claim are in lekki?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its Sad Buhari Didn't Attend The Coas's Burial - Reno Omokri / Gabon Senate President Tried To Escape With Huge Bags Of Money (video) / An Injustice To Enlist Prof Chinua Achebe In The Nairaland Hall Of Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.