Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed (1644 Views)

Girlfriend Ask For Condom / What Does It Mean When Your Girlfriend Ask You When You Will Start Your Future? / So Confused Of What To Do....advice Needed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by Escabado: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
You meet a girl and toaste her . she agreed . But asked you this question:

can you take care of me
Or
I hope you can be taking Good care of me

What will you answer her
And what will you do if you guys start dating

Guys Share your experience if you have meet a girl that's asked you such question and how you reacted
Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
most Nigerian girls date because of hunger, so be discreet on your relationship with her, before it end up in total dismal

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by Bluntguy: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
If you can't answer such a question then you have no business going to toast a girl. You must still be a minor.
Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by Uzomacharles: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
Alpha Males come and explain more
Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Wetin I wan say before ? Na yes I go tell am now grin
Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Don't be in haste to answer.

Return the Question. Babe what do u mean by take good care of you.

Allow her to flop in her answer in peace.

Some ladies hate conversation. Make sure u converse. From there u will know if she's A or B

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by dukeprince50: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
sure, why won't I take good care of my wife, if she go marry me sha. She too will take good care of me anyways.
Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
relationship is not an employment or poverty alleviation
Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
relationship is not an employment or poverty alleviation programme
Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by oz4real83(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hope u will also be able to take care of me too, what a man can do, a woman can do better grin
Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by Deandean: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Never argue with a gal on such matters or discuss it....just smile and say i'm a practicing love doctor,all i do is care or who wouldn't care for his heart and change topic....point z,dnt discuss it...when u chop like 2wice,it'll b hard to go cause shez invested. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by OMOJOHN001: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Just tell her Yes, and she should be ready for serious banging oo oo,Cuz last last na tears go end the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by akaahs(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
just tell her she too go take care of u as u would.
a girl ever asked me if i go pamper her as she loves pampering, i told her straight up, she have to pamper me too as me go Need am more.
Re: My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Xoly:
most Nigerian girls date because of hunger, so be discreet about your relationship with her, before it end up in total dismal
grin grin grin grin grin
Are they RUMINANTS or what..?

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do The Right Thing? / Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? / Tell Your Loved Ones, Don't Hide This Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.