Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre (3885 Views)

Low Turnout: We Have Lost Faith In Buhari And Buratai - Borno People / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / 'buratai Must Account For Spending On Lafiya Dole, Crocodile Smile’ - SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari and Buratai must face International Criminal Court for allowing soldiers open fire on armless protestors.

10 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by MajesticKris: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
SECONDED With TEARS IN MY EYES cry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Pierced(f): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
I support u one million times.

Pls.....there should be enough evidence so that he can be prosecuted.

Buhari.....his army chief and Jude sanwoolu must be prosecuted for their crime against humanity.

25 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Fash20: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
They turned off cctv, billboard light and street light to kill the most peaceful endsars protesters under the cover of darkness.

The world must see this. We die here. Them never see anything.

Nigerian government is evil

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Luckydubby7(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Too bad
Sanwo-Olu is evil.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Iamgrey5(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
But Obiano and Obi are saints for supervising Azuku SARS murders.

I can see you mentioned the Yorubas first.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by RenaissanceGuy: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Including Tinubu. He was the one that egged the govt to deploy force on the protesters. I made a thread about it earlier today. That man's greed for power will consume him.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by manuelreports: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sanwolu is a Bloody Coward and Useless Leader
Making will never allow such bloodshed in his State. The most useless Governor of Buhari as for the Idiot who calls himself Buhari or Jubril his last days on Earth will be hellish for him. Vultures will avoid his corpse. As for the Comrades who died by the evil bullets by the blood thirsty and weak Army. Your death will not be in vain.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Iamgrey5(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Too bad
Sanwo-Olu is evil.
I thought you people said Governors have no power over Police in the case of Peter Obi

What has changed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fash20:
They turned off cctv, billboard light and street light to kill the most peaceful endsars protesters under the cover of darkness.

The world must see this. We die here. Them never see anything.

Nigerian government is evil

Demons in power.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by samunaka: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
manuelreports:
Sanwolu is a Bloody Coward and Useless Leader
Making will never allow such bloodshed in his State. The most useless Governor of Buhari as for the Idiot who calls himself Buhari or Jubril his last days on Earth will be hellish for him. Vultures will avoid his corpse. As for the Comrades who died by the evil bullets by the blood thirsty and weak Army. Your death will not be in vain.

Sanwo olu is a useless governor, why can't you go to onithsa to protest with your gallant governor, obiano, why causing mayhem in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
MajesticKris:
SECONDED With TEARS IN MY EYES cry
cry
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by sirqeeboi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Definitely he should....what this nonsense can't ppl ask for what they deserve..

I think we should start #breaking that stupid voters card
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lekki protestors where the most peaceful in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
They will join the list of tyrants around the world who taught they could get away with crimes against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Jostoman: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sanwo olu will never escape it.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
The protest is doctored politically.

Las Las, another political party or Military go take over & they're all the same.

If dem know weytin good for them, make dem retreat at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by WonderManly(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nigeria is finished...

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by manuelreports: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
samunaka:

Sanwo olu is a useless governor, why can't you go to onithsa to protest with your gallant governor, obiano, why causing mayhem in Lagos
Oga face ur front jare
Any mpama

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by helinues: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Include FIFA, CAF and WTO

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:
Include FIFA, CAF and WTO

Nonsense
I always knew you were a psycopath, whose only purpose in life is to be an asskisser of tyrants and the fantastically corrupt.

10 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
WonderManly:
Nigeria is finished...
Fela Kuti warned Nigerians about this demon in the 80's.

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by helinues: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I always knew you were a psycopath, whose only purpose in life is to be an asskisser of tyrants and the fantastically corrupt.

Yhen Yhen Yhen

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by djbuobley69(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
God punish buhari and his entire family

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by emexc11(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hi everyone ,
I hope we are all safe and indoors ??
The guardian media company in the Uk has asked Nigerians to send video clips of violence to their WhatsApp on +44 7775 118171 .
in order for them to air it on their various media channels .
Cheers #Endsars

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by kilmot: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
But Obiano and Obi are saints for supervising Azuku SARS murders.

I can see you mentioned the Yorubas first.
People like you are among the problem of this country, learn to analyze a post before commenting, don't just be eager respond to things simply because it doesn't favour u.
The people OP mentioned are the ones in control of that jurisdiction.

Anyway I come in peace, I don't support VIOLENCE of any kind, whether from protesters, thugs, army, police, politicians or anyone, but this country MUST be Great.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by WonderManly(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Fela Kuti warned Nigerians about this demon in the 80's.
You see now... And people don't know what he was saying was real.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Manab: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
WonderManly:

WonderManly:

hmmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Rugaria: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Burutais cup is now full... He has killed more innocent Nigerians than any other army chief. It's now time for him to pay for his sins

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rugaria:
Burutais cup is now full... He has killed more innocent Nigerians than any other army chief. It's now time for him to pay for his sins

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago / Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint / Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.