Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo (5021 Views)

Terrorists Attack Damboa, Raze Down General Hospital, Other Buildings (video) / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by sarrki(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lekki tollgate burnt down, other buildings, banks also attacked.

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by Eryyy92: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
h
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by sarrki(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
This may be the beginning of an uprising

Why the energy and synergy used on endsars protesters not used to tame boko haram, Fulani armed bandits and other challenges facing the north?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by SalamRushdie: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
GT bank on Admiralty on fire at the moment

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by talk2archy: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
I said it
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by Flango: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
cry
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
sarrki:

Why the energy and synergy used on endsars protesters not used to tame boko haram, Fulani armed bandits and other challenges facing the north?
now you guys have seen what we have been shouting since.

When you applaud injustice because it doesn't affect you remember that the world is rotating.
buhari is a criminal blood sucking demon

broken cry

26 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by benpedro(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ok. The youths have been pushed to the wall. Now is the time to show them we've been oppressed enough. Let's Bleep this sh#t up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by heendrix(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
I'm speechless....swears I've never been this weak in Ages

I'm down like oh God
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by lymelyte(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is just the beginning.. The youth are truly angry.. Shebi na curfew Wan solve problem? The time is coming where these useless leaders will flee from thier own house.. Nigeria nor go contain them

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by CodeTemplar: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
sarrki:

Did you genuinely give your life to Lord Jesus? Or your rebirth and Nigeria's imminent one is just a coincidence?

It is clear you are in the Tinubu camp and the Miyetti Allah thing hit Jagaban hard. Sorry ehn .... 'church' is life.
.... but pls help me tell uncle Bola, he can be the first president of a new country and the godfather/financier of the last president of another.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by donprincebigt(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
God pls just kill Buhari 4 us. The man is immortal to humans

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by Flango: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
When you see the cowards roll out war trucks for civilians, you'll think it's a strong army. This is the same idiots that have never won anything battle against armed men. The militants were begged with amnesty, Boko Haram are being given vip treatment to beg them. The army have never reported any victory.

I think Nigeria has the the weakest army in the world. If any country should attack us, then we are all doomed

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by Acekidc4(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Revolution Don Start ooooo
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
This order was issued by Nnamdi Kanu this evening. Kanu has been up on the air for 6 hrs on Radio talking to people on ground and telling them what to do. Since Sowore and Aisha have abandoned what they started.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by CodeTemplar: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Flango:
When you see the cowards roll out war trucks for civilians, you'll think it's a strong army. This is the same idiots that have never won anything battle against armed men. The militants were begged with amnesty, Boko Haram are being given vip treatment to beg them. The army have never reported any victory.

I think Nigeria has the the weakest army in the world. If any country should attack us, then we are all doomed
They won one against minority muslim sect.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by Rugaria: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
We warned them that Buhari is a babarian and they said we are tribalists... Now see...

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by Notasyouthink: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
sarrki:

One of the sai Babas is now asking questions he never asked when unarmed IPOB members were being gunned down grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by travelagency: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
rakazt:
This order was issued by Nnamdi Kanu this evening. Kanu has been up on the air for 6 hrs on Radio talking to people on ground and telling them what to do. Since Sowore and Aisha have abandoned what they started.

dont worry...u go dey alright las las...fool...

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by Horus(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by zionmde: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
sarrki:
Lekki tollgate burnt down, other buildings, banks also attacked.
I remember u were a number one supporter of buhari, see wat d man u love so much has done
I haven't had a deep hatred for dis country d way I have it today

thank u to u and ur kind
history will also never forget those who supported d coming back of this tyrant

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
sarrki:

Sounding as if you care? You and the dull MANABBQGRILLS praised the blood sucking buhari to power... I hope you guys are happy.

Fucking Pretenders.

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by ePoster: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
sarrki:

you and Arrewa have really surprised nairalanders. What happened to the sycophants who were perpetually spamming the forum with trash?? Waiting for Manna the vulture griller

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by maiunguwar: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
donprincebigt:
God pls just kill Buhari 4 us. The man is immortal to humans
May God bless you and your descendants forever

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by maiunguwar: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
They won one against minority muslim sect.
And flag waving IPOB members
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by CodeTemplar: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
maiunguwar:
And flag waving IPOB members
What of the one against communities adjacent to sambissa forest? Don't be forgetful son...
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by seunlayi(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari why
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by Reeses: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Burn down tinubus house too
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by slimanyd: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
rakazt:

How can I follow the oage
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by Horlubunmmy: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
The monster you created.
walahi it shall not be well with Buhari and his family wherever their are.

To imagine that old fool is yet to Address the nation beat. my imagination.

look at the Genocide that just happened in lekki.

In fact only God can take control of this country.

innocent youth wasted for nothing.

Honesty our leaders will never know peace.

600 years in hell await them.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo by ArticleBeast: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
rakazt:
Will you geddifok out of here with Kanu madness? Is it that you want to die untimely

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Do Not Support Boko Haram - Tinubu / ACN, CPC To Finalise Merger Talks In October / Akpabio's Schools..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.