Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Stop Shouting Massacre. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Shouting Massacre. (11111 Views)

Peter Obi Is Life At The Camp And The Youths Cant Stop Shouting!!! / Chairman, Francis Ayagah Kneels Down After Shouting APC At PDP Rally. / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:22am On Oct 21, 2020

A massacre is the killing of a large number of people at the same time in a violent and cruel way.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/massacre

1. I totally feel bad for the wounded and the folks responsible for the unfortunate incident should be apprehended and prosecuted.

2. Nigerians need to stop acting like ignorant and illiterate people, we need to stop blowing things out of proportions, it's just sad how even educated adults and even the usual political opportunist and vultures ran to twitter to shout and yell massacre when in fact what transpired was not any kind of massacre. How many people died and how many were slaughtered? NONE.

3. We know the unusuals suspects, the anti Nigerian elements and evil political forces are hoping and praying that things roll out of control and they are using horrible and inflammable words to further their evil agenda, but Nigeria is not breaking up, this is a democracy so if grabbing political power is your goal, take your votes to the ballot boxes and stop acting like lawless hoodlums and illiterates.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:26am On Oct 21, 2020

Babajide Sanwo-Olu

@jidesanwoolu

There are currently 10 patients at the Gen Hospital, 11 at Reddington and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care.

3 patients have been discharged & we will continue to monitor and ensure all patients get the best care.

So where is the Massacre? Is Nigeria a country full of illiterates?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by GreyLaw(m): 4:26am On Oct 21, 2020
You don't feel bad. Simple.

You are an unrepentant supporter of evil. But you will not go unpunished. Not in this life or that to come if you don't change your ways.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by GreyLaw(m): 4:28am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

So where is the Massacre? Is Nigeria a country full of illiterates?

Those are survivors. How about the dead caught on camera? The military took most of them away. Read my post above.

31 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:29am On Oct 21, 2020
The governor visited injured protesters receiving treatment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:31am On Oct 21, 2020
GreyLaw:

Those are survivors. How about the dead caught on camera? The military took most of them away. Read my post above.

If you are going to lie, at least pretend with small proof and evidence that people died.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Iamgrey5(m): 4:31am On Oct 21, 2020
It was a sort of massacre bro.

People were left defenseless in the face of live ammunitions.

24 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by CrenshawCA: 4:31am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Back to sender X 90000000000000000000000000 X 99999999999999999999 Billion times.
you can't dodge it. With that your stupid comment above. You just can't

61 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by GreyLaw(m): 4:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Good to hear you say this. I respect your honesty in this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Iamgrey5(m): 4:33am On Oct 21, 2020
GreyLaw:

Good to hear you say this. I respect your honesty in this.
I have always been honest.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by GreyLaw(m): 4:35am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

If you are going to lie, at least pretend with small proof and evidence that people died.

https://www.nairaland.com/6194543/lekki-massacre-police-reject-nine

There are several videos on Twitter. Even some live ones by a certain DJ showing where they were removing bullets with plier and gin, plus people also killed.

12 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Eriokanmi: 4:36am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. I totally feel bad for the wounded and the folks responsible for the unfortunate incident should be apprehended and prosecuted.

2. Nigerians need to stop acting like ignorant and illiterate people, we need to stop blowing things out of proportions, it's just sad how even educated adults and even the usual political opportunist and vultures ran to twitter to shout and yell massacre when in fact what transpired was not any kind of massacre. How many people died and how many were slaughtered? NONE.

3. We know the unusuals suspects, the anti Nigerian elements and evil political forces are hoping and praying that things roll out of control and they are using horrible and inflammable words to further their evil agenda, but Nigeria is not breaking up, this is a democracy so if grabbing political power is your goal, take your votes to the ballot boxes and stop acting like lawless hoodlums and illiterates.

See this one. SMH . I wonder what you want to achieve with this post.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:

There is nothing like sort of massacre, massacre is people killed and slaughtered everywhere.

Show us the dead and slaughtered people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:38am On Oct 21, 2020
GreyLaw:

https://www.nairaland.com/6194543/lekki-massacre-police-reject-nine

There are several videos on Twitter. Even some live ones by a certain DJ showing where they were removing bullets with plier and gin, plus people also killed.

Where are the dead people? Are you hiding them? Stop peddling fake and unsubstantiated news.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Iamgrey5(m): 4:38am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

There is nothing like sort of massacre, massacre is people killed and slaughtered everywhere.

Show us the dead and slaughtered people.

People were killed.

You will get a clearer picture in the morning.

17 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
See this one. SMH . I wonder what you want to achieve with this post.

At the minimum educating you per the meaning of massacre.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerian youths already learned the lying, deceptive, dishonest and crooked ways of the same bad leaders they are trying to get rid of.

Very sad.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
People were killed.

You will get a clearer picture in the morning.

It's already morning.

We know how many were injured even some of the injured were discharged already so stop spreading lies and rumors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Eriokanmi: 4:42am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

At the minimum educating you per the meaning of massacre.

Now I know why that guy was raining a curse on you which got you scared. If what you said was true, you don't have to be afraid. Continue in deceit. Radarada

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Now I know why that guy was raining a curse on you which got you scared. If what you said was true, you don't have to be afraid. Continue in deceit. Radarada

Why do you think your evil curse and rubbish mean anything to me? Do you progress in life by raining curses on people?

Speak and act like a decent human being.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Iamgrey5(m): 4:45am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

It's already morning.
Ok when the day breaks

You will get a clear picture

The military did a terrible thing yesterday and we must all condemn it.

I don't just support people putting the blame on some selected people who have no power to stop it.

The only Person that could have stopped it is the commander in chief.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:45am On Oct 21, 2020
OP. God bless you.
I saw a live reportage of it by Olu Phillips of Channels TV right from the scene. He even interviewed people there, he never mentioned a single death or seeing corpses. How it suddenly became singing of the fifth columnist that millions died is to create more problems for the country and sadly nairaland is enabling them. Government should get to the root of finding those spreading those fake videos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Eriokanmi: 4:48am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Why do you think your evil curse and rubbish mean anything to me? Do you progress in life by raining curses on people?

Speak and act like a decent human being.
Why are you attacking me as if I was the one who cursed you? Have you smoked something cheap this morning?

5 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
OP. God bless you.
I saw a live reportage of it by Olu Phillips of Channels TV right from the scene. He even interviewed people There, he never mentioned a single death or seeing corpses. How it suddenly became singing of the fifth columnist is to create more problems for the country and sadly nairaland is enabling them.

They have their own evil agenda, they have their own evil propaganda and narratives, but facts is on our side.

These evil anti Nigerian elements won't succeed, their evil agenda is dead on arrival.

Even their evil godfathers in Dubai, in London and Ben bruce in California are already on twitter shouting massacre whole their clueless and ignorant Nigerian youths scooped it up for retweet like mumu.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Iamgrey5(m): 4:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Here is report from a reputable international organization.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/10/21/pers-o21.html

3 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Why are you attacking me as if I was the one who cursed you? Have you smoked something cheap this morning?

Why did you quote me with talk about people cursing, justifying and rationalizing cursing?

Face the topic or just exit if you have nothing better to contribute nesides cursing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by greensandy: 4:55am On Oct 21, 2020
CrenshawCA:
na Ogun go kill your papa and your mama

And you think he will spare yours? Werey.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by greensandy: 4:56am On Oct 21, 2020
The nyanmiri are now happy... Let's wait and see the outcome of everything.

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 4:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Here is report from a reputable international organization.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/10/21/pers-o21.html

lol...

We did not see any massacre or dead people, our news media on the ground did not see massacred and dead body, but some obscure and unknown foreign blog saw dead people everywhere?

Please, stop and use your head.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominees To Be Presented 30 Days From Presidential Inauguration / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs / Floods In Ibadan And Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.