Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" (48264 Views)

But When The Wicked Beareth Rule, The People Mourn. / What God Told Bishop Oyedepo When Asked Why Their Church Is Not Growing- Enenche / Nigeria Is Stuck In A Rut, Yet Its Citizens Rule The World. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by jmoore(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

And his likes were supporting the equally bad PDP.

The same PDP who did nothing about police brutality when they were in power.

And so on

Before you start, I dont support apc either. If possible i would love it if we got rid of both parties come 2023

Mofere mentioned Buhari not APC.

PDP and APC are not names of persons.

Anyone can defect from either party to a new party.

Start mentioning individuals.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Mylove55(f): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
...and you have a good point there.
That was too bad and brutal from our Army.
and good people of advanced country don't protest against police for arresting criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by agnes7(f): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2020
The government is a reflection of the people.

Someone shouts 'Thief Thief'. Without finding out what the accused stole, people will gather and kill the person. Because of this, some innocent persons have been killed.

So if someone hates you and wants you dead,he or she can follow you secretly to the market and then raise alarm that you stole from him/her, and people will kill you without any evidence.

I personally witnessed it when 2 families were neighbors and had a quarrel between them.

A girl in one of the families followed a boy of the other family to a crowded place and then raised false alarm that the boy stole from her.

The boy was about to be killed when her sister passed by and saved him by narrating to the people that it was because of their quarrel that the girl falsely accused her brother.

The boy had earlier said so but the people didn't believe him but were about to kill him

It shows what Nigerians are.

Most Nigerians are blood-thirsty. They are always looking for who to kill.

So is our government since government posts are occupied by people.

Most Nigerians are waiting for someone to cross his or her path to deal with the person.

Have you ever entered someone's office and the person doesn't treat you badly?

Nigerians are always waiting for opportunities to show the wickedness in them.

Therefore if a Nigerian is elevated to the position of a leader,it gives him or her the opportunity to deal with people.

So before you blame the government,blame yourself first.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by naiuw: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
EVIL GOVERNMENT EVIL GOVERNMENT EVIL GOVERNMENT EVIL GOVERNMENT EVIL GOVERNMENT EVIL GOVERNMENT EVIL GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Mylove55:
and good people of advanced country don't protest against police for arresting criminals
You have another very good point there MyLove55
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Goodman247: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Gbam
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2020
jmoore:

Mofere mentioned Buhari not APC.

PDP and APC are not names of persons.

Anyone can defect from either party to a new party.

Start mentioning individuals.

Stop moving the golaposts.

Parties don't work with individuals.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Real revolution should come through elections.

Let's ask for reforms being the basic reason for the protest.

How many places were burnt down in Europe whenever they are calling for reforms?*

I think we need to redefine our priorities and don't let more deaths to be recorded, be it civilian or security personnel.

Some of our demands...

STRIP EX-GOVERNORS AND ALL ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS OF ALL BENEFITS AFTER OFFICE.

INCREASE SALARIES OF OUR DOCTORS, NURSES, TEACHERS, POLICE, MILITARY OFFICERS, AND CIVIL SERVANTS

NAME AND SHAME LOOTERS AND MAKE CRIMINAL OFFENDERS, AND LOOTERS FACE TRIAL IN THEIR HOME STATES AND VILLAGES TO SHAME THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES

Are you people serious? Thank God I've left Nigeria, with people like you Nigeria no get hope
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Africanamania: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2020
The wicked that are feasting on the natural resources of the minorities, under the toga of one Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2020
georgeakins:
Even you, Oyedepo, you are a wicked ruler. Are you not feeding fat on your followers? The resources you have aggrandized to yourself, that you call blessings from God, are supposed to be distributed evenly among your followers

Shut up please... Oyedepo is not leading this nation!!!

Don't aimlessly derail threads.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Lanre0: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Thanks. Baba Oyedepo, but you & Oritsajafor also benefited immensely from Obasanjo & Jonathan' s satanic government. Looting & relooting.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by mechanics(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Yes pastor, go ahead.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by bong4(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

And his likes were supporting the equally bad PDP.

The same PDP who did nothing about police brutality when they were in power.

And so on

Before you start, I dont support apc either. If possible i would love it if we got rid of both parties come 2023

That is the truth you just pointed out there! These killings were a daily occurrence in the past administrations. Many of them pampered and frolicked with the presidency giving the believe that because the President is a christian, we must protect him instead of speaking out. If the church had risen to its responsibility of speaking the truth at all times no matter whose ox is gored, Jonathan would have sat up and performed better in order not to condemn Nigerians to the only option of voting for a Wicked man. Now a Pharoah who didn't know Joseph came on board and is doing what his master the devil has assigned him, the Pastors are shouting "I warned you" up and down. Pastor Bakare that shouted all over the country against Jonathan has suddenly gone silence in the midst of this. Tomorrow he will wake up and begin to say, "I warned you".
What a shame has befallen my beloved country, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Alaga2222(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nazgul:
My annoyance is that even after all that has happened, people especially on this Nairaland forum are still supporting buhari

Everyone as his or her opinion on who she or he support...as for me am against the old man called buhari....we need total change in this country

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Tell1234: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
georgeakins:
Even you, Oyedepo, you are a wicked ruler. Are you not feeding fat on your followers? The resources you have aggrandized to yourself, that you call blessings from God, are supposed to be distributed evenly among your followers

shut that your gutter mouth... where were you when he was building the dream that is now a reality?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Brushstrokes20: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Spot on sir! The redundant coupist and cohorts must rot in hell!
Bunch of blood thirsty baaaaastarrrd!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
bong4:

That is the truth you just pointed out there! These killings were a daily occurrence in the past administrations. Many of them pampered and frolicked with the presidency giving the believe that because the President is a christian, we must protect him instead of speaking out. If the church had risen to its responsibility of speaking the truth at all times no matter whose ox is gored, Jonathan would have sat up and performed better in order not to condemn Nigerians to the only option of voting for a Wicked man. Now a Pharoah who didn't know Joseph came on board and is doing what his master the devil has assigned him, the Pastors are shouting "I warned you" up and down. Pastor Bakare that shouted all over the country against Jonathan has suddenly gone silence in the midst of this. Tomorrow he will wake up and begin to say, "I warned you".
What a shame has befallen my beloved country, Nigeria.

The problem with Nigerians is they are against injustice...until their party gets into power.. Or their tribe gets into power, or their religion gets into power.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
WHEN D RIGHTEOUS IS ON THE THRONE,THE PEOPLE REJOICE.

NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO LIVE RIGHTEOUS LIFE. THEY VALUE BLOOD MONEY OVER LIFE,THEY LIVE LIKE PEAGANS BUT ONLY WEAR RELIGION AS COVER UP. THEY LIVE MUNDANE LIFE OF AVARICE ,FULL OF VANITY, GLORIFYING EVIL OVER GOOD. THEY EMBRACE QUESTIONABLE RICHES AS SUCCESS. THIS IS NOT FRUITFULNESS!

THE NIGERIAN DESPIRATE PREACHERS HAVE MADE THINGS EVEN WORSE BY NOT TELLING THE TRUTH.
FROM AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO MIDDLE AGE PEOPLE OF TODAY DOESNT FOCUS ON CONTENTMENT OR TO MAKE DO WITH WHAT HE OR SHE HAS LIKE JUST ONE CAR, ONE HOUSE OR BE CONTENTED WITH HARD EARN MONEY ,BUT HE OR SHE IS HASTY WITH HOT BLOOD TO LOOT AND SCAM STEAL FROM OTHERS FOR BILLIONS TO LIVE LARGE WHICH EVENTUAL CONSUME THEM WITH EXTINCTION. MOST HOUSES IN LEKKI,MAITAMA,ASOKORO WERE BUILT ON LOOTS AND BLOOD, ALL STRAYED NIGERIANS NEED REDEMPTION FOR D NATION TO BOUNCE BACK,because FEW CRIMINALS AMONG YOU ARE WAITING FOR OPPORTUNITY TO HIJACK ANY MOVE OF THE GOOD ONES.
FELLOW NIGERIANS!
ESCHEW BLOOD MONEY
PROMO HONESTY
DEFUSE SCAMS
SHAME LOOTERS
WORK AND PRAY
UPHOLD DIGINITY OF LABOUR
PRAY AGAINST EVIL LEADERSHIP
ESCHEW LIFE OF GREED
BELIEVE,because GOD WHO MADE US ALL GIVES D INCRES
AND GOD WILL MAKE THINGS RIGHT AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by obicmag(m): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
E.G Tinubu whose dream is to become the president of this country.

He has failed already.

No old President again in this country if at all there will be one Nigeria in 2023

Come 2023 any Nigerian that vote for APC or PDP is a dead brain.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by dave234(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
HigherEd:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2222849147858944&id=444807728996437
Who is this man call bishop? They are the bird the same feather
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Real revolution should come through elections.

Let's ask for reforms being the basic reason for the protest.

How many places were burnt down in Europe whenever they are calling for reforms?*

I think we need to redefine our priorities and don't let more deaths to be recorded, be it civilian or security personnel.

Some of our demands...

STRIP EX-GOVERNORS AND ALL ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS OF ALL BENEFITS AFTER OFFICE.

INCREASE SALARIES OF OUR DOCTORS, NURSES, TEACHERS, POLICE, MILITARY OFFICERS, AND CIVIL SERVANTS

NAME AND SHAME LOOTERS AND MAKE CRIMINAL OFFENDERS, AND LOOTERS FACE TRIAL IN THEIR HOME STATES AND VILLAGES TO SHAME THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES

Useless and senseless animal like you. Why ain't you supporting your blood thirsty darling daddy terrorist anymore ??. Bloody hegoat and idiooot.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Useless and senseless animal like you. Why ain't you supporting your blood thirsty darling daddy terrorist anymore ??. Bloody hegoat and idiooot.
mynd44
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by TimeTraveler369: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Can you account and refund all my tithe money with interest?

You Pastors and Politicians are the same. You survive on the money of the people, yet are unaccountable to the people.

Different sides of the same coin.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Meedass(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
embarassed

This is one of the voices that have been clamouring for a better Nigeria but the Muslim Yorubas call him an instigator or a PDP pastor. Today, he has been vindicated.

I am begging our youth to forget this protest now to avoid further blood shed. Because the government won't be tired of killing. Stay alive so that you can be useful to your family. They still need you.

Your voices have been heard. It has already sent a strong message to government and for sure they will act on them...... please leave the street now and stop destroying infrastructure and private property. Nigeria is not worth dying for
just like the name on your username.. You are really a goat!! Which voice have been heard? Who hear am? Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Niceman4u(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Emekaonline:

As long as the next president of Nigeria does not come from Biafra land. I dont care

As long as Tinubu does not get it, we are ok and don't care too.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Onowu2020: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nazgul:
My annoyance is that even after all that has happened, people especially on this Nairaland forum are still supporting buhari

Don't mind those idiot's

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by raymondhill: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil people, for not everyone has faith. 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.2 Corinthians 10:4

Then he answered and spoke unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6

Let us make this sacrifice once and for all

# ENDSARS
END VIOLENT PROTESTS
END SECCESSION
END DESTRUCTION OF LIVES AND PROPERTY
END WICKEDNESS IN THE SEAT OF GOVERNMENTS
END TERRORISM
END HUNGER
END CORRUPTION
END NEPOTISM
END POLITICAL THUGGERY
END POLICE BRUTALITY
END DEMONIC STRONGHOLD OVER NIGERIA
END TRIBALISM

We are taking this fight to the throne of the Almighty God. Let everyone fast for the whole of Friday, October 23, 2020.

We shall break the fast by 12.00 midnight.

Pray in the spirit and with your understanding.

Our Bible readings are :
Zechariah 4:6
2 Thessalonians 3: 1-2
2 Corinthians 10:4
Psalm 35
Psalm 27

Prayer points
1. Father, please help us to pull down every satanic stonghold holding Nigeria hostage in Jesus name.

2. Father, please deliver Nigerians from unreasonable and wicked leaders in Jesus name.

3. Father, please visit bad leadership in Nigeria with your vengeance and judgement in the name of Jesus.

4. Father, please, make Nigeria great and prosperous, again in Jesus name.

Please spread this information on your social media platforms, with friends, family members, churches, mosques, states, organizations, news handles. Share it on Twitter.

Nigeria must be great again.

We are part destiny.

Share it now
(
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by omokab: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Time is coming for you money monger pastors too, calling yourselves men of God. We know the genuine pastors not you. Some fake Alfa will also be attacked in coming days. You are one of the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by kayjay69(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
So in other words, the reason for the protest is because of disgruntled Yorubas, unsatisfied with Buhari's government.

Poor reasoning on your part.

You forget that Lagos is the most cosmopolitan city in Nigeria, there were Yorubas, Igbos as well as other tribes involved in that protest. The average Yoruba does not care how Buhari has chosen to run the country and the Yorubas within the APC in his government are quite satisfied with him from all indication.

If this is your way of saying Yorubas deserve what they got because they support crocodile smile in SS and SE well Yorubas were not the only ones killed yesterday. And the Yorubas that supported crocodile smile were either ignorant or paid people who come online to spew rubbish.

Either way, now is not the time to post such an insensitive statement. An injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. I am Yoruba, when this was done to Shiites I protested in my own way. When it was done to IPOB members I protested in my own way. Now more than ever we all need to stick together and not allow the wedges, such as your statement, in between us.
Cassandrax:
Enugu state government has warned you all. Don't be fooled.

The same set of people that brought this government on us due to selfish interest and lied for five years that the government is working and that there is no insecurity when people are dying in hundreds are now trying to pull the government down by force, the government will return fire for fire because they were duly elected. Be wise.

If the buhari government had favoured that particular section of the country by giving them juicy appointments and promising them presidency, I swear they would be no protest today from this particular section of the country.

Remember this same set of people were laughing and rejoicing when crocodile smile and python dance went to the SS and SE.

Be wise.

I am not against anyone, just making common sense.
ASDFCVBNQWER
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Barzinime(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Comimg from a so called man of God amasing wealth & fraternizing with the so called politiciams.
He should wait, it will get to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Gov Alia Set To Deliver The Largest Fly-over Connecting North To South [photos] / Tambuwal Weds Mairo-Mustapha As Second Wife In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.