Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" (48313 Views)

But When The Wicked Beareth Rule, The People Mourn. / What God Told Bishop Oyedepo When Asked Why Their Church Is Not Growing- Enenche / Nigeria Is Stuck In A Rut, Yet Its Citizens Rule The World. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by HigherEd: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
WHEN THE WICKED RULE THE PEOPLE MOURN
-Bishop David Oyedepo

- None of your sons and daughters shall be wasted.
- The mercy of God will cover the length and breadth of Nigeria.
- When the Bible says, “when the wicked rule, the people mourn”, there is no other graphic illustration than what we have had in Nigeria.
- I said one time: NOTHING IS WORKING…
- What is working?
Never bother yourself when they speak against me. Those who did it yesterday, they are no more. I’m saying the mind of God and one billion devils can’t stop me on the way.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2222849147858944&id=444807728996437

134 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by freshMallam1122: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2020
we are weaker as a country we need to break to regional government if that would make us stronger

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by dkdmy: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Wicked, heartless and brutal. What’s wrong with asking for the police to be reformed? #Nigeria bleeds

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by donbachi(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria is really mourning.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by ccffwx: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2020
I said these exact words in 2019 before the election but was mocked. It's really playing out now.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Righteousness89(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2020
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Moferere: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2020
He warned us against Buhari, they said he's corrupt.

Una eyes don clear?

270 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by hisgrace090: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2020
this is extreem wickedness!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020
E.G Tinubu whose dream is to become the president of this country.

He has failed already.

No old President again in this country if at all there will be one Nigeria in 2023

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by newharddrives(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020
When the wicked rules,anarchy looms

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Nazgul: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020
My annoyance is that even after all that has happened, people especially on this Nairaland forum are still supporting buhari

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020
embarassed

This is one of the voices that have been clamouring for a better Nigeria but the Muslim Yorubas call him an instigator or a PDP pastor. Today, he has been vindicated.

I am begging our youth to forget this protest now to avoid further blood shed. Because the government won't be tired of killing. Stay alive so that you can be useful to your family. They still need you.

Your voices have been heard. It has already sent a strong message to government and for sure they will act on them...... please leave the street now and stop destroying infrastructure and private property. Nigeria is not worth dying for

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by tot(f): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020
When the wicked rule, blood flows in the streets. Blood of the innocent whose futures have been prematurely ended.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by sojayy(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
God have mercy on our nation !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Kennitrust(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
The people of Israel whose God we worship today, did not just rely on prayers to defeat their enemies.

You don't depends on prayers alone to win a fight

Moses who was a leader at that time, also go to the battle field...

Let our spiritual fathers wake up now that we need them to lead us to the promise land

#Endsars

#endbadgovenance

#restructurenow

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Real revolution should come through elections.

Let's ask for reforms being the basic reason for the protest.

How many places were burnt down in Europe whenever they are calling for reforms?*

I think we need to redefine our priorities and don't let more deaths to be recorded, be it civilian or security personnel.

Some of our demands...

STRIP EX-GOVERNORS AND ALL ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS OF ALL BENEFITS AFTER OFFICE.

INCREASE SALARIES OF OUR DOCTORS, NURSES, TEACHERS, POLICE, MILITARY OFFICERS, AND CIVIL SERVANTS

NAME AND SHAME LOOTERS AND MAKE CRIMINAL OFFENDERS, AND LOOTERS FACE TRIAL IN THEIR HOME STATES AND VILLAGES TO SHAME THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES

globalresource:

Europe don't use live bullets on her citizen

And also care for her citizen
...and you have a good point there.
That was too bad and brutal from our Army.

Mylove55:
and good people of advanced country don't protest against police for arresting criminals
You have another very good point there MyLove55

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Tab4kids(f): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
embarassed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Jossyroyal1: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
embarassed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Moferere:
He warned us against Buhari, they said he's corrupt.

Una eyes don clear?

And his likes were supporting the equally bad PDP.

The same PDP who did nothing about police brutality when they were in power.

And so on

Before you start, I dont support apc either. If possible i would love it if we got rid of both parties come 2023

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Cassandrax: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Enugu state government has warned you all. Don't be fooled.

The same set of people that brought this government on us due to selfish interest and lied for five years that the government is working and that there is no insecurity when people are dying in hundreds are now trying to pull the government down by force, the government will return fire for fire because they were duly elected. Be wise.

If the buhari government had favoured that particular section of the country by giving them juicy appointments and promising them presidency, I swear they would be no protest today from this particular section of the country.

Remember this same set of people were laughing and rejoicing when crocodile smile and python dance went to the SS and SE.

Be wise.

I am not against anyone, just making common sense.
ASDFCVBNQWER

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Fish101: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
true talk tell the goat in aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Add "Leaving this country" to your plans

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Kennitrust(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by mrkings84(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
[/b]ITS A SHAME AND DISGRACE THAT THE PEOPLE WE VOTED INTO POWER TO OVERSEE TO OUR WELFARE ARE THE PEOPLE KILLING US OPENLY.

THERE SHALL BE NO PEACE FOR THEM ALL!

##TOOTH4TOOTH
BLOOD4BLOOD##[b]

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by CalabarPikin: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Such a monster... @MBuhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by miqos02(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by QueenEstherh(f): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter / FG Replies Bill Gates' Comment On Buhari's Economic Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.