Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War (10285 Views)

Security Personnel Turned Their Guns At Me - Fubara / OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / Moremi Soyinka-Onijala Appointed As Buhari Sets Up Police Funds Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by ZooOga: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
The time is now! Or is it?

The Beatles - Revolution

What is the meaning of the Beatles song Revolution?
Inspired by political protests in early 1968, Lennon's lyrics expressed sympathy with the need for social change but doubt in regard to the violent tactics espoused by members of the New Left. Despite his bandmates' reservations, he persevered with the song and insisted it be included on their next single.
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by TThhoorr: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
BrutusOj:
Some times I wonder if some of you who type this nonsense are Nigerians for real. The protest is for the good of all Nigerians, some people knew how useless our system is and are ready to die to make the nation better again, instead of supporting them, some of you possessed by the demon in also rock keep posting negative comments against the protest. May the blood of those who died in the cause of this protest blind you all.
As I earlier said action speaks louder than voice its common sense which is not common that's lacking in you I didn't insult or used any abusive word or phrase in my comment but the moment you quoted me, even a little child can see that you can't defend what I said about people like you that's why you decided to used old school in buttressing your gibberish which clearly shows that you're a teenager and also part of those nincompoops who are part of this protests without even knowing what you're protesting against and don't fucking tell me is about SARS because the handwriting is clearly on the wall NIGERIA IS ONE BUT EVERYONE KNOWS HIS FATHER'S HOUSE its so obvious you ain't protesting against SARS but because your president is a Northerner
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
freshMallam1122:
Nna Mehn
[/s]
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by TThhoorr: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Altair25:
I will pretend i didn't see this mental vomit. Educate yourself on what this protest is about then come back to debate, if not shut the Bleep
up.
I'm talking about facts not what you want to hear or maybe you can educate me what are you protesting about
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by sweetrace(f): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

No but a better person will be sworn in

Who??
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by naijakissleave(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
#BuhariMustGo

Since he cannot sack those service chiefs. I even learnt that dumb Bubu is out of the country. Someone should help us confirm where this idiot is?
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by sweetrace(f): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Notatribalist:
I just told you to use your head..Was their violence like this before your pay master decided to go brutal?

Why is your paymaster trying to destabilize the country? Why is your paymaster trying to false the soldiers and police into a needless fight? Look at what is going on the country! Tell you paymaster to stop wasting the life of innocent people!
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by SalamRushdie: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
sweetrace:

Who??
Even you will be better than Buhari 1 million times
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by byinks(f): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Your Buhari must go down

Which Buhari ?

The one that left Nigeria last night ?
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Ezmans: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
Nna Mehn
you still have to for insults
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by ItsReal: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let me mess with you small. �

"Hoodlums have hijacked the protest from us."
You said protest is the right of every Nigerian.
Hoodlums are Nigerians too.
They are protesting the way they know how.
Who are "us" you're referring to?
Did you define yourselves or those eligible to join the protest?
Was it not you calling everybody to join the struggle?
Sowore even called the police to join them in the revolution.
Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Did they stop you from doing your own protest?
Did they redefine what you want or change the 5 abi 17 points agenda?
Part of your own agenda is to release your own fellow protesters arrested.
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Ezmans: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
Nna Mehn
you still have time for insults
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Danzakidakura(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
naija4life247:

Will your father be sworn in?
no your mother will be sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Princeps: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
yarimo:
later some idiot will claimed innocent protesters
why did your buhari murder innocent defenseless protesters? You dumb aboki cattle brained mumu

2 Likes

Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Notatribalist(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
sweetrace:

Why is your paymaster trying to destabilize the country? Why is your paymaster trying to false the soldiers and police into a needless fight? Look at what is going on the country! Tell you paymaster to stop wasting the life of innocent people!
I don't have paymaster, you should rather tell urs Buhari to use his head

Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by sweetrace(f): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Even you will be better than Buhari 1 million times

I won’t be better than Buhari neither will you. Nigeria is a country made up of so many Many people of diverse cultures , status, education, ... It is not easy to govern such. Moreover, this is a country of people with hidden agendas.
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by sweetrace(f): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Notatribalist:
I don't have paymaster, you should rather tell urs Buhari to use his head

I’m really sorry I cannot and choose not to talk to the president of this country in such a disrespectful way. You need to understand that you’re playing into the hands of some people who are trying to destabilize this country. Don’t let them achieve their aim.
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by olayinex(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
naija223:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dC4ZUOCIB4
may the good Lord help us and protect us
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by SalamRushdie: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
sweetrace:

I won’t be better than Buhari neither will you. Nigeria is a country made up of so many Many people of diverse cultures , status, education, ... It is not easy to govern such. Moreover, this is a country of people with hidden agendas.

Trust me Buhari is one of the dullest and useless person ever created , if not for the anyhowness of Nigeria he can't even be a security guard anywhere

1 Like

Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by sweetrace(f): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Trust me Buhari is one of the dullest and useless person ever created , if not for the anyhowness of Nigeria he can't even be a security guard anywhere

Why should I trust you? You make senseless assertions. Assertions based on nothing!!! You’ve not given me a single reason for your utterances except to trust you. Stop being the typical Nigerian who hates others simply because he is told to. Think for yourself!
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
html14java:
That's serious. Police should stay off this cos they are not trained for this.

What exactly are u saying? Your idiotic killer/blood suckin commander in chief should continue deploying more animals 2 shoot at arm less innocent protestors? You're a big fool & a hypocrite! Nigeria army dat can not stop nor take insurgency in d northeast serious nw wasting innocent lives of harmless & good Nigerians
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Lipscomb(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by howfarseun(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
yarimo:
later some idiot will claimed innocent protesters
you will die first
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by SalamRushdie: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
sweetrace:

Why should I trust you? You make senseless assertions. Assertions based on nothing!!! You’ve not given me a single reason for your utterances except to trust you. Stop being the typical Nigerian who hates others simply because he is told to. Think for yourself!

So after all the Negative indices the useless Buhari govt has generated you still think that incoherent devil has something good to offer NIGERIA? You are must be working for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin For Burial On April 24 / Lagos Walk Of Peace: We’ll Be There – MURIC Declares / Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.