Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War (10283 Views)

Security Personnel Turned Their Guns At Me - Fubara / OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / Moremi Soyinka-Onijala Appointed As Buhari Sets Up Police Funds Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Kirigidi(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
TThhoorr:

As I earlier said action speaks louder than voice its common sense which is not common that's lacking in you I didn't insult or used any abusive word or phrase in my comment but the moment you quoted me, even a little child can see that you can't defend what I said about people like you that's why you decided to used old school in buttressing your gibberish which clearly shows that you're a teenager and also part of those nincompoops who are part of this protests without even knowing what you're protesting against and don't fucking tell me is about SARS because the handwriting is clearly on the wall NIGERIA IS ONE BUT EVERYONE KNOWS HIS FATHER'S HOUSE its so obvious you ain't protesting against SARS but because your president is a Northerner
Point of correction, Nigeria is not one. Before colonialism, my people in the Niger Delta don't know of the existence of Hausa/Fulanis. It was the British that made us know that your people (Hausa Fulani) exist somewhere in the Sahel region. In terms of culture, religion, orientation, attitude, food, e.t.c, we are extremely different.
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Benega9(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is very serious
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by NaMeAboki: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
junketer:
your Buhari the zombie master must go down like Gaddafi and Saddam. Buhari has declared war on Nigerian youths but see the nonsense you dey type here. Why?

Now use your head (not emotions) and tell us the present state of the countries headed by both Gaddafi and Saddam are like today - that is what you are praying now for Nigeria; God forbid.

Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by karkinase(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
naija223:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dC4ZUOCIB4
Oga stop saying nonsense...Protestersare still be killed
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by html14java(f): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
DjRicky:

What exactly are u saying? Your idiotic killer/blood suckin commander in chief should continue deploying more animals 2 shoot at arm less innocent protestors? You're a big fool & a hypocrite! Nigeria army dat can not stop nor take insurgency in d northeast serious nw wasting innocent lives of harmless & good Nigerians

How old are you?
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by TThhoorr: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kirigidi:
Point of correction, Nigeria is not one. Before colonialism, my people in the Niger Delta don't know of the existence of Hausa/Fulanis. It was the British that made us know that your people (Hausa Fulani) exist somewhere in the Sahel region. In terms of culture, religion, orientation, attitude, food, e.t.c, we are extremely different.
Yeah very true the British found us with our own religion, culture complete mode of dressing and government unlike the way they found some wandering naked without any form of civilisation and still you guys didn't answer my question WHAT ARE YOU STILL PROTESTING FOR? AND WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE PROPERTIES AND BUSINESS ENTERPRISES YOU GUYS LOOTED ALL IN THE NAME OF PEACEFUL PROTEST
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by wonder233: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
There is no script: the hoodlums have taken over. They are attacking innocent people. If you're still talking about protest, then you're delusional. We have monsters on the streets right now
CodeTemplar:
It is all a script designed to justify the use of force. . . the real end SARS protesters cannot shoot a riffle if handed one.
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Kirigidi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
TThhoorr:

Yeah very true the British found us with our own religion, culture complete mode of dressing and government unlike the way they found some wandering naked without any form of civilisation and still you guys didn't answer my question WHAT ARE YOU STILL PROTESTING FOR? AND WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE PROPERTIES AND BUSINESS ENTERPRISES YOU GUYS LOOTED ALL IN THE NAME OF PEACEFUL PROTEST
Look at the way you are fooling yourself. Do you have culture? Do you have your own religion? All what your people (Hausa Fulani) parade today are culture and religion of the Arabs. Even your mode of dressing is the one you copied from your Arab masters. Are you an Arab? Is it not a shame that your people have virtually submitted themselves as slaves to the Arabs, such that you have abandoned your original indigenous names and started bearing Arab names i.e, Musa, Abubakar, Muhammad, Suleiman, adamu, yakubu, daudu, etc. Where are your Hausa names? Inferiority complex is really worrying you Hausa/fulanis. Fucking black negroes deceiving themselves.
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
html14java:

How old are you?

I'm very wise but not as old as ur father who failed 2 give u a proper upbringing..
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Avviala: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
TThhoorr:

As I earlier said action speaks louder than voice its common sense which is not common that's lacking in you I didn't insult or used any abusive word or phrase in my comment but the moment you quoted me, even a little child can see that you can't defend what I said about people like you that's why you decided to used old school in buttressing your gibberish which clearly shows that you're a teenager and also part of those nincompoops who are part of this protests without even knowing what you're protesting against and don't fucking tell me is about SARS because the handwriting is clearly on the wall NIGERIA IS ONE BUT EVERYONE KNOWS HIS FATHER'S HOUSE its so obvious you ain't protesting against SARS but because your president is a Northerner
Old man, shut up. Because of one bag of rice that dey gave you during campaign, you dey open mouth.
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Altair25(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
TThhoorr:

I'm talking about facts not what you want to hear or maybe you can educate me what are you protesting about
endSARS is just one of many complaints, or do you want to pretend that endbadgovernance is not one of the chants of the protesters? I can see that you are cherrypicking the parts of this narrative that suit you. Bantering with you is pointless, just sit back, twiddle your thumbs (as your type always does) and watch this failure of a country face judgement for its atrocities.
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by sweetrace(f): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

So after all the Negative indices the useless Buhari govt has generated you still think that incoherent devil has something good to offer NIGERIA? You are must be working for him

Smh!!!
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by html14java(f): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
DjRicky:

I'm very wise but not as old as ur father who failed 2 give u a proper upbringing..
I can't exchange words with a learning keyboard warrior.
Your words carry little or no weight, even.
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Notatribalist(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
sweetrace:

I’m really sorry I cannot and choose not to talk to the president of this country in such a disrespectful way. You need to understand that you’re playing into the hands of some people who are trying to destabilize this country. Don’t let them achieve their aim.
Does Buhari deserve respect? A man that has no respect for humanity how can you respect such a person?
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by TThhoorr: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Altair25:
endSARS is just one of many complaints, or do you want to pretend that endbadgovernance is not one of the chants of the protesters? I can see that you are cherrypicking the parts of this narrative that suit you. Bantering with you is pointless, just sit back, twiddle your thumbs (as your type always does) and watch this failure of a country face judgement for its atrocities.
Ohh another keyboard warrior well facts don't lie lets drop the pretence and call a spade a spade if you guys are clamouring for bad governance your protest should be on that and for the record even a small kid wouldn't failed to see through your plot this is something that has been one the problem of this ill-fated Union of people sharing nothing in common apart from the name Nigeria and this same shit has been iterating itself since time immemorial whenever a southerner is the president the northerners did everything to frustrated his administration likewise when a northerner is the president and among all those people spitting thrash you're the only one close to saying something sensible in the sense that you're unconsciously admitting the true motive behind your so-called hypocritic protest everyone knows is because of the golden chair but sorry to say I'm not the cause of your miserable life endsars protest is no more scallywag its better you find a job to help your useless ass if you don't have something sensible to say
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by TThhoorr: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Avviala:
Old man, shut up. Because of one bag of rice that dey gave you during campaign, you dey open mouth. You go die before that teenager, you and that useless buhari...
Boko Haram go rape your bitch mother wey refuse give you home training.

We are protesting for a better Nigeria and just because that stupid living maggot sent thugs to infiltrate and stop the protests, we should stop.
Bastard. You dont deserve to live. Your life should have been taken in place of those innocent youths who died protesting peacefully.
Nigerdelta militant let me remind your sorry ass that you're still arguing out of point when you call it peaceful protest the government let you have your way or are you telling me its the uniform men who vandalise millions worth of innocent people properties and many other atrocities carried out in the name of whatever you called it or did you think I'm like your miserable father who can't even take care of his family instead prefer to collect a sack of rice in exchange for his four years freedom in pretty sure you feels some sort of disgust wishing your mother has continue her whorring business than get stuck with your old man gay
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Angelacruz: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
beast of no nation
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by TThhoorr: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kirigidi:
Look at the way you are fooling yourself. Do you have culture? Do you have your own religion? All what your people (Hausa Fulani) parade today are culture and religion of the Arabs. Even your mode of dressing is the one you copied from your Arab masters. Are you an Arab? Is it not a shame that your people have virtually submitted themselves as slaves to the Arabs, such that you have abandoned your original indigenous names and started bearing Arab names i.e, Musa, Abubakar, Muhammad, Suleiman, adamu, yakubu, daudu, etc. Where are your Hausa names? Inferiority complex is really worrying you Hausa/fulanis. Fucking black negroes deceiving themselves.
well it feels awesome to see you showcasing your informant let me give you a little food for thought which is free there's no any known nation which is solely free from interacting with mother people customs that's how the world came to be as it is but wait I'm proud to say I'm Hausa/Fulani what of you are you proud of your culture o only ask for in knew the answer already that's why you have a christened/baptismal name attached to your name for hypocrisy you claims to be a Christian yet still the true you is an idol worshipper prove me wrong that shrines doesn't exists in your locality at least in proud of who I am what of you
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Kirigidi(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
TThhoorr:
well it feels awesome to see you showcasing your informant let me give you a little food for thought which is free there's no any known nation which is solely free from interacting with mother people customs that's how the world came to be as it is but wait I'm proud to say I'm Hausa/Fulani what of you are you proud of your culture o only ask for in knew the answer already that's why you have a christened/baptismal name attached to your name for hypocrisy you claims to be a Christian yet still the true you is an idol worshipper prove me wrong that shrines doesn't exists in your locality at least in proud of who I am what of you
Oh! Proud that you have lost your culture and now enslaved yourself to the Arabs forever; the same people that hate blacks the most. Mental slavery!
Re: Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War by Altair25(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=TThhoorr post=95180098]
Blah, blah, blah... I'm not reading through this brain fart of a post, key board warrior i may be, but at least i'm not a two bit slowpoke. True, you are not responsible for my life (i doubt you even understand the concept of responsibility), so don't bother with your semi coherent rhetoric. Just do as i said earlier and twiddle your thumbs like the good lil slave boy you are and watch this house of cards come crashing atop your master's heads

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maduka, Nwafulugo, Ukatu Emerge Anambra Man, Woman And Businessman Of The Year / Despite Loans, Nigeria’s Socio-Economic Conditions Deteriorated ― IMF / Attack On Governor Ortom's Convoy: IGP Orders Full Scale Investigations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.