Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis (14470 Views)

Ugwuanyi Commences Road Maintenance In Enugu Metropolis / COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) / We Transmit 25,000m3 Of Water Daily To Enugu Metropolis, Says Corporation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by emmabosco: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
We move no dulling
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Numerouno94(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
I dnt do dis, buh Buhari it shall neva b well wit u nd ur generations. Ur generations shall b treated d same way u treating Nigerians Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by tesppidd: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ipob have hijacked this.

Namani Kanu has brainwashed them and sent them to collect bullets while he's in his US hotel room with a big booby albino girl.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Omezif(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fabulous, we don't want killing at all in enugu. hoodlums thugs soldiers police etc shoud surrender weapons.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Unified07: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
The target should be on the governors both past and present,they have killed this nation

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by BruncleZuma: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
angry grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by devilmaycry: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Smh
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Laboni: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Which one be 24hrs curfew until further notice .... How people wan take dey chop?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by solihu(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
That's the seeming trend now, more states to follow suit! Indeed, there was a country! God protect your own.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by AMOSCO2010(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
curfew everywhere, may God deliver us
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Ustec: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Demons!
Animals in Human skin. Animals dey wear Agbada.
Baba Fela tell us tey tey...
Protest that is already loosing it course.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Igbodicool(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
All of us now are above the law. No curfew will work!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Numerouno94(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Ipob have hijacked this.

Namani Kanu has brainwashed them and sent them to collect bullets while he's in his US hotel room with a big booby albino girl.

Was it Igbos dat hijacked d ones at Lagos?
Honestly, i feel like shooting ur brains off ur skul.

Wat an impunity, must we play politics wit everything?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by mannasseh(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
you mean Adaobi Ugwuanyi declared curfew

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Numerouno94:

The country has turned upside down yet some people have been unable to get ipob off their minds.
It's obvious that if that things house catches fire he'll be screaming ipob while scampering to safety.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Emmatech1996: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
He should come out and give the order at Okpara Square himself

Enugu road is hot right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5yVB1OzQAw

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by kuuljay(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thugs have mounted multiple road blocks every 100 meters in ogui road collecting money from motorists,bus stop shelters are vandalised and used to block roads traffic lights are broken so which curfew are we talking about

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by PrinceMajestic: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
It should be nationwide curfew before things worsen and govt cannot undermine national security because of people partying, snapping selfies and misbehaving on fg roads, airports all in guise of protesting against a non existing police unit. Youths who died last night are not hero, they're not patriotic, they didn't die for Nigeria, they died stupidly, after govt ending SARS, ordering disbanded officers to report themselves to force headquarters Abuja, training of fresh officers and establishment of victims support fund but still protest didn't stop, all elder statemen obj, Gej, ibb etc begged you to go home and give govt Chance to fully effect their demands but they refuse still and blocking the country, attacking police stations, blocking roads and airports and freeing prisoners after demands have been met so I can't write rip to any stupid idiot that is responsible for his/her death. You all love the attention the social media gives you that's why protest won't end and govt cannot undermine national security because of stupid hoodlums protesting against a non existing police unit. Declare nationwide curfew now!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Coldie(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lastmankc:
South and east have been locked down with the north still doing their normal business.
Southerners keep loosing

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by tesppidd: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Numerouno94:

Of course the undesirable elements in each zone are the ones taking over the peaceful protests.

The undesirable element is the South Yeast are the ipob yoots.

The also wreaked havoc in Oyigbo in Rivers, burning police stations and killing police men.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by mikywonder(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Honestly wat happened at Agbani road today was an eye opener
Therefore I join d protest
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Numerouno94(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rgade:

The country has turned upside down yet some people have been unable to get ipob off their minds.
It's obvious that if that things house catches fire he'll be screaming ipob while scampering to safety.

The tins house must surely get caught in an inferno.

My broda, its funni seeing Nairaland resident zombies trying desperately to start a tribal war wen d nation is in a sober mood.

A Fulani man jux sent soldiers to massacre Yorubas yet dey feel Ipob is dia problem.

I feel like shooting dis guys.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Majestybaba92(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
It should be nationwide curfew before things worsen and govt cannot undermine national security because of people partying, snapping selfies and misbehaving on fg roads, airports all in guise of protesting against a non existing police unit. Youths who died last night are not hero, they're not patriotic, they didn't die for Nigeria, they died stupidly, after govt ending SARS, ordering disbanded officers to report themselves to force headquarters Abuja, training of fresh officers and establishment of victims support fund but still protest didn't stop, all elder statemen obj, Gej, ibb etc begged you to go home and give govt Chance to fully effect their demands but they refuse still and blocking the country, attacking police stations, blocking roads and airports and freeing prisoners after demands have been met so I can't write rip to any stupid idiot that is responsible for his/her death. You all love the attention the social media gives you that's why protest won't end and govt cannot undermine national security because of stupid hoodlums protesting against a non existing police unit. Declare nationwide curfew now!

Ogun kill you there
Is SARS our only problem in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by sammirano: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Numerouno94:

The tins house must surely get caught in an inferno.

My broda, its funni seeing Nairaland resident zombies trying desperately to start a tribal war wen d nation is in a sober mood.

A Fulani man jux sent soldiers to massacre Yorubas yet dey feel Ipob is dia problem.

I feel like shooting dis guys.

Bastards. We the yorubas are aware of your evil intentions. You have failed oloriburuku Igbos

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by olarent: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let start going for politician one after the other.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by PrinceMajestic: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Majestybaba92:

Ogun kill you there
Is SARS our only problem in Nigeria?
no SARS isn't and Ogun cannot kill me for being truthful. I expect that this an opportunity to advocate restructuring and other major problems but after swift disbandment of sars you all keep chanting "endsars" and nothing else! Now is playing loud music on fg roads, getting high, snapping photos and videos for social media attention a protest? Is setting free prisoners a protest? Or blocking roads and airports after demands have been still a protest? I won't abuse you bro, I am mature than that but I leave you to your senses
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by reiddecuti: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
BadRadio:
it will soon burn like troy !!!
Not only Troy, but Kingslanding.

Meanwhile, by 2moro we go know weather it go stand.

Mtchhhhhhhh
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
reiddecuti:
Not only Troy, but Kingslanding.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race / Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC / Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.