Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (62537 Views)

Aranmolate Ayobami: ‘We Treated 15 Lekki Tollgate Shooting Victims’ / Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry / Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by govomotors: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2020
We are tired of APC promises, let go the Chinese way execute those involved in such killings since 2010.
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Passionate1(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Na2day!

Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Passionate1(m): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Shut d hell up!

Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:46am On Oct 22, 2020
What pains my heart precisely:

the most peaceful and organized protest ground in the country, they went there and removed the camera, shut the lights off (Oh my goodness)!

next, the doomed soldiers stormed the place. while the energetic, unarmed protesters were holding just the national flags, ordinary flags for God's sake, they went down on their knees and started reciting the national anthem, saying they did not want violence, and these animals called soldiers opened fire till they started shooting to kill my armless brothers at the Lekki tollgate.

God of vengeance! this scenario is not leaving my head since that incident.

God of vengeance, I curse all of you this morning, you will all never know peace is this life, you and your wives, children, concubines and your families shall be doomed on earth and die misserably. I curse the IGP and whoever had hands in the killing of the unarmed Lekki tollgate protesters, you shall be ruined by the nature of the universe and your children, wives, concubines and families shall be doomed on this planet with immediately effect.

the military and the entire NPF, destruction shall visit you and take its place with vengeful effect.

all the Nigerian politicians at home and in diaspora, starting from the presidential seat down to the very lowest position, it shall not be well will all of you and you are cursed today, nature shall turn against you all for the bloods of innocent people you have shed so far shall haunt you all and vengeance shall destroy all of you.

there is always a price to pay for this, destruction and curse scatter Una homes, your investment worldwide shall destroy and crumble in your presence - all of you politicians.

Ogun kill all of Una there.

presidency kill all of Una there.

vice president kill all of Una.

you shall be burnt to ashes and thunder strike all of Una bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by victorogundepo0(m): 6:48am On Oct 22, 2020
But wait o, seems buhari is unconcerned about this so called pandemonium happening in the country.

The problem is just that we are been controlled by incompetent leaders. They now run politics because of their own selfish interest
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Bestway1000: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2020
hmmm
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by rollandben(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Osinbajo, you are crazy.
infact , you are very stupid.
You have the price to pay and you must pay with your blood.

So you get mind to open you stinking mouth that you would compensate the deads family!!
The questions are; Who order the military men?
where were you when the military started murdering the innocent protesters?

The deeds has been done!!
you guys have done your worse but you guys must chop am.
Shame on you Osinbajo
RIP TO THE DEADS
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by tesppidd: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2020
HIPROFILE:
See this idiot you should be talking about resignation

The promises you made 5 years back have you kept them?

What can this inconsequential ASO ROCK houseboy do self.

MUMU!!!
Is there any government in the history of this country that fulfilled 10 percent of what they promised?

How many resigned?

Some that are advising today were even looking for 3rd term.

What are you picking on Osinbajo?
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Easn(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2020
let me see.
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by tesppidd: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2020
rollandben:
Osinbajo, you are crazy.
infact , you are very stupid.
You have the price to pay and you must pay with your blood.

So you get mind to open you stinking mouth that you would compensate the deads family!!
The questions are; Who order the military men?
where were you when the military started murdering the innocent protesters?

The deeds has been done!!
you guys have done your worse but you guys must chop am.
Shame on you Osinbajo
RIP TO THE DEADS
Who are the dead at Lekki?

Give us their names.
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by ictplotter(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Osinbajo doesn't hav any political will or power to do that, He is just vice president Academy. Eve small Garuba Shehu is more powerful than d vp in this government.
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Ategberoson(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2020
those imbeciles clamouring for VP resignation are sincerely mad, he should resign and what
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2020
thaoriginator:

These people are damn crazy men!

They will ignore and wait until damages are done before they come and start talking rubbish. Talking about justice.

Bro, there will never be justice!

Only God can Judge you motherfuckerrrrrs!

Assuming you acted swiftly from the beginning, many lives would have been saved.

You're all pretenders!

You don't really care about us!

These men are evil and I am sure Oshinbajo is aware of the shooting. He cannot just come out now and tell us soothing words to douse the tension over the Lekki tollgate shooting feigning ignorance, he should tell us who took away the CCTV cameras, who switched off the light before the shooting took place and who ordered the hit. If he can do this then I will take him serious as I do not see why would the soldiers use live bullets on innocent protesters. It is very pathetic
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by BennyDGreat: 6:57am On Oct 22, 2020
NekkyCee:
Chai! Just like that? All that happened these past 2 days would have been averted if only we had a proactive government. I can't get over this. It's sad. cry

Simple. They are always reacting. Never proactive for once
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by BennyDGreat: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Seun:
Vice presidents have no power, only influence. The VP can talk to the president but if he disagrees, there's nothing the VP can do. And we all know that the president can be very ... determined.

Now that a great damage has been done, the Vice President has been implicated in this issue. This damage could have been averted.
I boldly say anyone behind the authorisation of that killing has a plan of making Nigeria burn. You come to a place like Lagos and kill people, they all will not be forgotten ooo
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Goodzinny: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2020
'Medicine after death'
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by michspencer(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2020
This is medicine after death
Why didn't he do something before now?
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Theoarhics: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2020
In all of this ,yet nobody is patriotic enough to resign even this fake pastor and social media vice president.
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Franktom247(m): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Your words mean nothing sir just wait when your own portion of karma hit you chop it and belleful
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Arabaincubus: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Osinbajo can never be a Pastor. At best, he is an Islamic Pastor. I thought the man was decent.
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by lymelyte(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Wellington123:
Osibanjo cannot be the right presidential candidate in 2023... The fact that he couldn't stop this shows that he would be another puppet in the hands of the fulani oligarchy just like Jonathan if he becomes president
so true.. He will just be like Jonathan trying to please this northerner.. We need someone neutral. The country must be regionalized or restructured.
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Epitectus(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Sir,Action they say,speaks louder than words,so tell ur oga to start acting before it's too late,Nigeria is in a bad shape right now...
I fully agree with the person that said even El Rufai(a governor) is more powerful than you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Franklyspeakin: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Manna what about our darling daddy??
Is he shocking you too??
ILoveDemMANNA:
You are right VP.

The VP has done very well since the issue came up, I am personally proud of him.

Nigeria youths will be the winner at the end of all this crises.
It will end well for us all.

You are welcome!
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Minister of condolences visit have spoken
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Liar
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by benzine: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2020
fergie001:
Osinbajo: "These Are Trying Times"

Prof Yemi Osinbajo

Sai baba Osi deal, epele
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Murketeer: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Lush100:
Let me just caution.
Youth think
Think and think again.
You all have been played into fighting the wrong person.
Yes Tinubu is a politician but the problem right now is govt.
There is an agenda to take Nigeria over using the north. Buhari might even be out of "sight"
Go and look at all the the appointment in all the ministries and parastatals.
All are notherners about 98% are northerners.
All the properties burnt are supposedly owned by Tinubu and u are here shouting against Tinubu. Will Tinubu burn his own properties?
How come all media publication, houses , hotels, tollgate supposedly owned by Tinubu were torched but dangote refinery was left.
How come Tinubu is in the same ruling party but also in the opposition.
See Tinubu is the only check and balance against the powers of govt against the Southwest whether pdp or apc or whatever. I don't like him but
You need money to fight battles and if Tinubu is gone they will run Southwest over like they have run other eastern states of which Wike is the only opposition trying to curb it.
Youth think.
Fight against the northinization agenda and for a new Nigeria and when we are through we would visit Tinubu and other politician matter.

My 2kobo
Is it not your people that decided to play a second fiddle in the first place ?...is the north Richer or more influential than the South west in the first place?...Other regions look up to the west ...including the South East ..that you guys hate so much ...but what do you guys do?... Nothing...
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by benzine: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2020
benzine:

Did you know about the deployment of the military?
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Amonijosh1: 7:22am On Oct 22, 2020
sup wit naira land, no news since mid night
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by mrkings84(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2020
THOUGHT SANWO-OLU SAID NO LIFE WAS LOST!!
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by hekkyboi: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Fedrick100:

Hope to see him soon
I miss his comments
yeah me too
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Estellar: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2020
BuddhaPalm:
Is this a parody account?
No. That's a verified account. It's his

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.