Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Your Advise Is Urgently Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advise Is Urgently Needed (1034 Views)

Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise / Guys Your Advise Is Highly Needed Please See This Photo / Ur Advise Is Highly Needed After Reading This Text That A Cheater Sent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advise Is Urgently Needed by greatgeo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hello my fellow nairalanders.pls i would need ur advise concerning a friend who urgently need ur help.she is 21 part-time student working as teacher.she started dating this guy who she just met about six month ago. this guy is due for marriage as he said but she the girl in question is not ready.this guy has now is forcing this girl to marry him.what advise can you give to her?
Re: Your Advise Is Urgently Needed by Eiregirl(f): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2007
You can't force someone to get married!
Re: Your Advise Is Urgently Needed by mrofficial(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2007
Eiregirl:

You can't force someone to get married!
I tire hooo, which kind relationship be that one? if you force am finish, shey una go enjoy + gbadun the relationship?
Re: Your Advise Is Urgently Needed by adeboo(f): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2007
Is he getting blindfolded, dragged after being hit on the head to marry this girl?

Dont let the man bobo her, he cant be forced to get married, i do understand that sometimes guys are stuck in situations that are a bit all over the place.
However, your friend cannot live her life waiting for something thats not gonna happen, so what she needs to do is move on - its may be hard cause she really likes this guy but she cant hold on to thin air.

Sometimes the card we get dealt by life is unfair but 'ce la vie'.
Re: Your Advise Is Urgently Needed by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:33am On Jun 26, 2007
tell her not to compromise, marriage is a long time commitment and very risky going into it with someone your not ready to settle with, someone you do not love so much to the extent of making the decision to stay committed to for a lifetime or someone you are sure you could cope with and tolerate for a lifetime no matter the circumstances.

me i personal take those vows said at the altar very seriously. so many people might not understand the implication of breaking such vows, they do not know they are actually making an oath with God, to remain faithful with this person for a lifetime.

thats why there a lots of divorce cases. if your friend thinks she is not ready then she better not make the move, better than complying and divorcing after how many months or years of marriage.
Re: Your Advise Is Urgently Needed by SGN(m): 2:17am On Jun 26, 2007
Your friend is not ready why is she confused? If she's ready she can

do it and she will succeed.

And if you know the guy personally then tell him he needs to slow

down. Why rushing into marriage with a lady that is not mentally

ready? MARRIAGE, hun, MARRIAGE, hun. I don say my own o.
Re: Your Advise Is Urgently Needed by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
Any forced relationship usually dont end well!!!
Re: Your Advise Is Urgently Needed by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
You can't force someone to marry you.
Re: Your Advise Is Urgently Needed by Goldieluks: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
wats up with these old posts?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Everyones Pic? / He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? / Old Memories In A New Relationship-does It Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.