Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

“we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu (2652 Views)

General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / What Time Nnamdi Kanu's Epic Broadcast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Numismatic(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
gidgiddy:

People take him seriously because Nigeria has long failed. He is not causing any problems for Igbos in Nigeria, Nigeria has had a problem with Igbos long before there was Nnamdi Kanu
Nigerians would rather have issues with igbos than the Hausa and fulani who are violent and have taken over all the parts of govennace in the country. A fulani that settles in ur land and in 50years claims ownership of the land and kills you? Or those who are benefiting from the failure of our constitution?

3 Likes

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by okpalaAnambra: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
We don't need Kanu.. He's part of the rot and he will spoil the struggle
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
smiley smiley May God help us... I don't discriminate religion or tribe... As human being we need each other... And the fact is that the northern part would never allow Nigeria to break.... They are not independent..... So would fight... Subjugate the South and joke apart I don't think the south can beat the north wen it come to war.... My opinion tho sad sad
the south can beat the north
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
div111:

bby I see u again.
let's go on a date.

choose the venue cool
smiley smiley
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
the south can beat the north
sorry but are you from the south east or south south....
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by div111(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
smiley smiley
are you in Lagos??
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
Omo binrin yoruba ni mi
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
We don't need Kanu.. He's part of the rot and he will spoil the struggle
Says a terrorist fulani trying to cause division among southerners. We stand together till the end. Freedom from tyranny and oppression must come.

1 Like

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by okpalaAnambra: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yujin:

Says a terrorist fulani trying to cause division among southerners. We stand together till the end. Freedom from tyranny and oppression must come.
Nkịta rachakwa gị anya..

1 Like

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
He's from Southern Nigeria and we are ready to take our freedom by any means.
Freedom is near.

1 Like

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Nkịta rachakwa gị anya..
Terrorist baflatani looking for how to divide the south because he's scared of southern unity.
Kutuman durin uwarka.

1 Like

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by EmekaA125(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
wwwihy:
Kanu is an idiot
U are the idiot here. Anu ofia

1 Like

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by WilyWily: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Olachase:
What's this one saying again why him day disguise he gave his followers order to destroy Lagos abi oil day ur head
So Nnamdi told you to destroy what.
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by samunaka: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ukpaka:
“We Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu
http://247ureports.com/2020/10/we-stand-with-our-oodua-brethren-at-this-difficult-time-nnamdi-kanu/
-
IPOB hereby unequivocally reaffirms its total absence from the lootings and destruction of property in Lagos. We stand with our Oodua Brethren at this difficult time even as we have suffered severe casualties and similar destruction of property in Biafra. We call on our brother Yoruba not to allow the North to deploy their age-old tactics of using lies and ethnic divisions to divide us as we stand together in our common goals of a nation-wide plebiscite and self-determination for the peaceful peoples of Oduduwa and Biafra. IPOB and indeed all Biafrans have also incurred heavy losses and have no hand in the northern backed, Fulani-induced lootings and the wanton destruction of property.

idiot, after asking your disoriented miscreants to burn down Lagos and indeed the entire Yoruba land to ashes you are now talking of unity in the south, are your boys tired of looting Tinubu's properties
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Flora2Sweet: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin

Olachase:
and how many of your government property have you guys destroyed in South East, don't disguise, me as a yoruba guy I know my people.
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by hanyechukwu88981: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
:sorry but are you from the south east or south south.... He's from Southern Nigeria and we are ready to take our freedom by any means.Freedom is near.
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by oskopy: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
another fulani in disguise

1 Like

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Blankstare(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
If we divide now... What tales would we tell our children.... Hmm... I don't want to sound like I'm bias towards any tribe... But in as much NIGERIA would be better without the Hausas we still need them... because we've started this journey now it's more than a century... Pls I don't mean any offense tho embarassed

If you observe Nigeria socio political dichotomy well since independence you will deduce that some people don't like to move forward, they are more of feudalist. I don't blame them cos it's their God given values,but why hold others down. All this youth you see protesting have seen the writing on the wall, they have suffered alot and don't want their children to experience same.
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by boyjo: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware, a lot of monikers on this thread are not Yorubas.

Ibos, also beware when these same monikers try to derail you

Yorubas, also beware when these same monikers try to derail you.

Don't insult the IBO or Yoruba tribe but the moniker instead.
Cc: Ukpaka

SOUTH wake up!

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by boyjo: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
No to 666 vaccine.
No to state of emergency in the SOUTH.
No to dictatorship sha.
No to killings.

No to lockdown.

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army / Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos / 'how Can 219 Girls Be Missing' - Nigerians Dig Out Buhari's Old Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.