Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

“we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu (2615 Views)

General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / What Time Nnamdi Kanu's Epic Broadcast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Ukpaka: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
“We Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu
http://247ureports.com/2020/10/we-stand-with-our-oodua-brethren-at-this-difficult-time-nnamdi-kanu/
-
IPOB hereby unequivocally reaffirms its total absence from the lootings and destruction of property in Lagos. We stand with our Oodua Brethren at this difficult time even as we have suffered severe casualties and similar destruction of property in Biafra. We call on our brother Yoruba not to allow the North to deploy their age-old tactics of using lies and ethnic divisions to divide us as we stand together in our common goals of a nation-wide plebiscite and self-determination for the peaceful peoples of Oduduwa and Biafra. IPOB and indeed all Biafrans have also incurred heavy losses and have no hand in the northern backed, Fulani-induced lootings and the wanton destruction of property.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Flora2Sweet: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's one NIGERIA, we are all one...
We are at war with our LEADERS, DEM GO HEAR AM

4 Likes

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by TecM0: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
cool

Did anyone accuse Ibos before or why all this disclaimers and unnecessary shalaye

Nigeria is like a game of card, some Foolish people hurriedly played their cards against Yoruba yesterday

2 Likes

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by CSTRR: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Somebody tell this idiot to shut up.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by idid: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu, please don't divide us. It's okay to have Biafra, go ahead. If God likes he will bless your request.
But please leave us alone and don't divide us with this tactics.
If we choose to go for Oduduwa land, we will all conclude and let you know

4 Likes

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Bluntguy: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
CSTRR:
Somebody tell this shut up to idiot.

3 Likes

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by zionmde: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
is dat idioot still talking? wen it was because of him and the morons following him who couldnt control their stupidity online that led to some unfounded and senseless accusations dat Igbos were the masterminds of the destruction. Anyway i dont blame the foolish people trying to push dat narrative withput being ashamed dat they are accusing a brainless idiot of inciting the so called most educated tribe into destroying their own land

1 Like

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by uniqueboi1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
CSTRR:

Nnamdi Kanu, this broda say make you shut up!
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Ibadansun1: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
L O L
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Blankstare(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Flora2Sweet:

You said 'we are one abi'? When the peaceful protest got to Abuja what happened? It suddenly turn tribal and religious, zombie northern youth prefer the status quo. We are not one my brother, shine your eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Flora2Sweet: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Blankstare:

You said 'we are one abi'? When the peaceful protest got to Abuja what happened? It suddenly turn tribal and religious, zombie northern youth prefer the status quo. We are not one my brother, shine your eyes.
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by mightyhazel: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Big brother southern naija
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by CSTRR: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
He is costing far more than he is worth.
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Blankstare:

If we divide now... What tales would we tell our children.... Hmm... I don't want to sound like I'm bias towards any tribe... But in as much NIGERIA would be better without the Hausas we still need them... because we've started this journey now it's more than a century... Pls I don't mean any offense tho embarassed
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Dede1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Flora2Sweet:

Arrant nonsense!!!! I suggest Malaysia\Singapore treatment for Nigeria. I do not think that people from the Asian continent are smarter than people African continent. It did not take more than 5 years for the people from Malaysia and Singapore realized that the union is a dead-end endeavor which they ended swiftly. Nigeria must disintegrate for better future than present.

7 Likes

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Olachase(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
What's this one saying again why him day disguise he gave his followers order to destroy Lagos abi oil day ur head

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by prince2pac(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
If we divide now... What tales would we tell our children.... Hmm... I don't want to sound like I'm bias towards any tribe... But in as much NIGERIA would be better without the Hausas we still need them... because we've started this journey now it's more than a century... Pls I don't mean any offense tho embarassed
you tell them tales Singaporeans and Malaysians are telling their children... look how it worked out for both.. the south could be Singapore tomorrow if we break up... i don't care about what to tell them. I want the best for them

5 Likes

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Numismatic(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't understand why people take Nnamdi kanu serious.. A nuisance that continues to cause problems for ndi igbo.

1 Like

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
prince2pac:
you tell them tales Singaporeans and Malaysians are telling their children... look how it worked out for both.. the south could be Singapore tomorrow if we break up... i don't care about what to tell them. I want the best for them
God help us all

1 Like

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Numismatic(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Olachase:
What's this one saying again why him day disguise he gave his followers order to destroy Lagos abi oil day ur head
Oga go and read the article and stop being fed by the biased media

1 Like

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Olachase(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Flora2Sweet:
and how many of your government property have you guys destroyed in South East, don't disguise, me as a yoruba guy I know my people.
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Olachase(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Numismatic:

Oga go and read the article and stop being fed by the biased media
lol why acting like you never saw what ur people posted here on nairaland happy that Lagos is been burnt-out
( Yorubas on here hope our eye Don clear now)
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by wwwihy: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kanu is an idiot
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Numismatic(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Olachase:
lol why acting like you never saw what ur people posted here on nairaland happy that Lagos is been burnt-out
( Yorubas on here hope our eye Don clear now)

I don't engage fools. If some idiots are happy with the carnage happening in lagos, why should I? Peoples means of live hood is being destroyed. If indeed Nnamdi and his minions did this, what of the burning in Edo, and other parts of Nigeria? I mean, don't insult your own intellect believing that a fugitive has such powers. The North never condemned these shootings, but are ready to incite ethnic emotions. The protest was going on fine, Untill Almighty Nnamdi kanu ordered the military to shoot peaceful protesters, sent the military into the streets. He is our president. Buhari was warned of the dangers of using military force but no, people like you would rather choose to believe the lying Nigerian politicians.

5 Likes

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by idid: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
wwwihy:
Kanu is an idiot

Propaganda is their art of war!
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Did anyone accuse Ibos before or why all this disclaimers and unnecessary shalaye

Nigeria is like a game of card, some Foolish people hurriedly played their cards against Yoruba yesterday

yes you accused them. Don't deny it. Your threads of accusations were flying around since morning. I'm disgusted by how our people turned this into an Igbo Vs yoruba thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by OreMI22: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
....and our brethren in Enugu and Nnewi where Police is killing protesters !
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Flora2Sweet:

If it was one Nigeria, why isnt anyone protesting in support of ENDSARS in the North?

1 Like

Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
we don't need the north please
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Numismatic:
I don't understand why people take Nnamdi kanu serious.. A nuisance that continues to cause problems for ndi igbo.

People take him seriously because Nigeria has long failed. He is not causing any problems for Igbos in Nigeria, Nigeria has had a problem with Igbos long before there was Nnamdi Kanu
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by div111(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:

bby I see u again.
let's go on a date.

choose the venue cool
Re: “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
we don't need the north please
smiley smiley May God help us... I don't discriminate religion or tribe... As human being we need each other... And the fact is that the northern part would never allow Nigeria to break.... They are not independent..... So would fight... Subjugate the South and joke apart I don't think the south can beat the north wen it come to war.... My opinion tho sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh / Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] / SDP Forms Alliance With Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.