Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi (8172 Views)

Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings / Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. / Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by ahiboilandgas: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Aisha yusuf from Edo,davido osun ,P square Anambra,Dj switch from imo ,burna boy rivers , trigger indigenous Lagosian to burn their city which is the most prosperous in Nigeria and gave them the platform to excel .......citizens protested and refused to be triggered to burn down here state cos of the long term effect on jobs and lively hood ......why didn't divido lead protect to burn down osun ,aisha edo psquare Anambra....or is SASR only in Lagos ......use your brains Lagos got 80 percent of all foriegn investment coming to Nigeria that why bus will charge 300 naira and people will pay ......Protest peacefully.....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2020
What's your point

Aisha protested in Abuja.

Burns boy is still in London now

Davido protested in Abuja

P square are bonifide lagosians

The protest and burning didn't happen in Lagos alone, outside Lagos there was more chaos in enugu, anambra too.

Benin started the chaos first.

Can't believe a northern like you is spewing this hypocrisy, in the jihadist north killing, bombing, maiming,banditry has been going on systematically since 2010 but you don't see it as a problem because it's satisfy your jihad cause while syphoning Niger Delta money to "rehabilitate north"

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Please let's ignore this thread so it will die a natural death .

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Pierced(f): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2020
What op wrote is very stupid.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by ahiboilandgas: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2020
By next week ever body will return to the his job who will return the jobs destroy by Looting trigger by Endsar people over 1000 jobs in surulere ,over 3000 in lekki axis .....i hope davido and co will feed this new jobless people in their houses and provide buses for us to use since they encourage the buring down of brt buses

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Since when did northerns start caring about south and it's land.

I guess you care because the unity displayed by the south threatened the one Nigeria draining pipe.

Those so called destruction won't take up to 6months to be put together again (this is south not north that fg rehabilitate symatically for ages).

But the message has been passed, the north now knows the loopsidedness isn't unnoticed down south.

The next major move would shatter this forced entity

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Snowkel(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2020
why did he not call falz, the OP is a fool

27 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
By next week ever body will return to the his job who will return the jobs destroy by Looting trigger by Endsar people over 1000 jobs in surulere ,over 3000 in lekki axis .....i hope davido and co will feed this new jobless people in their houses and provide buses for us to use since they encourage the buring down of brt buses
why you dey eat Panadol for southern headache.

Have you finished feeding the abudant almajiris in the north who didn't protest but still can't eat

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by potent5(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2020
History revisionists at work as usual.

One would have thought they had learned their lesson.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Warripikine: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Dont forget Falz, protesting in CNN
Kiki osibanjo and
Zahra Buhari

18 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by ahiboilandgas: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Mikehot:
why you dey eat Panadol for southern headache.

Have you finished feeding the abudant almajiris in the north who didn't protest but still can't eat
am a Lagos resident and it has blessed me and other like psquare,Ay, wizdikd, dj swicht and co so i will do my best to protect it for other to be blessed too now pay back with evil.......no state that bless Nigerian more than Lagos

....i support police reform, I support fight against corruption ,I want youth empowerment and poverty reduction,restructing if it lead to prosperity or balakanisatiin is it peaceful...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
my a Lagos resident and it has blessed me and other like psquare,Ay, wizdikd, dj swicht and co so i will do my best to protect it for other to be blessed too now pay back with evil.......no state that bless Nigerian more than Lagos
The protest was by lagosians if you see that there would be no need for this topic

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by ahiboilandgas: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Mikehot:
Since when did northerns start caring about south and it's land.

I guess you care because the unity displayed by the south threatened the one Nigeria draining pipe.

Those so called destruction won't take up to 6months to be put together again (this is south not north that fg rehabilitate symatically for ages).

But the message has been passed, the north now knows the loopsidedness isn't unnoticed down south.

The next major move would shatter this forced entity
cos u property is not included go to surulere and see the looting...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by ahiboilandgas: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Mikehot:
The protest was by lagosians if you see that there would be no need for this topic
trigger by ?
Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Aisha yusuf from Edo,davido osun ,P square Anambra,Dj switch from imo ,burna boy rivers , trigger indigenous Lagosian to burn their city which is the most prosperous in Nigeria and gave them the platform to excel .......citizens protested and refused to be triggered to burn down here state cos of the long term effect on jobs and lively hood ......why didn't divido lead protect to burn down osun ,aisha edo psquare Anambra....or is SASR only in Lagos ......use your brains Lagos got 80 percent of all foriegn investment coming to Nigeria that why bus will charge 300 naira and people will pay ......Protest peacefully.....

Where is Davido and Wizkid from?

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

If Americans had your kind of reason, they would never have developed.

No man or nation move beyond their comfort zone until they are pushed. You have failed your children with your poor thinking.

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by ahiboilandgas: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

Where is Davido and Wizkid from?
osun ....when it was time to govern davido and family pdp remember he from osun and his uncle was govern and other attempted to become governor ....he relocated here during election .....when it time to instigate protest na Lagos......since the have burn the oriental hotel they use for musical vedeo dem go rest ....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by ahiboilandgas: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

If Americans had your kind of reason, they would never have developed.

No man or nation move beyond their comfort zone until they are pushed. You have failed your children with your poor thinking.
go and tell that to the family man that has lost his job in the sars trigger palm mall looting ....i hope u will provide salary for him by end of the month to feed his family....selfish crew.......protest dont vandalise other people livelyhood..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Rugaria: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Useless northerners on overdrive trying to over play their much vaunted "devide and rule" skills? Actually, you notherners think you can collude with some south westerners to change the narrative so brazenly? That means you guys have ran out of tricks. With buharis back against the wall, as international condemnation, comes in droves, you lazy bunch think you still have that slim chance at knocking southern heads? It won't fly this time...

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
trigger by ?
it was peaceful all through with a genuine intention (anarchists knew their boundary)

Everything changed when hired government thugs couldn't be controlled which brought in the angry,hungry,jobless youths to start mayhem.

So government thugs cum the military triggered chaos

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
osun ....when it was time to govern davido and family pdp remember he from osun and his uncle was govern and other attempted to become governor ....he relocated here during election .....when it time to instigate protest na Lagos......since the have burn the oriental hotel they use for musical vedeo dem go rest ....

Bros! Though I am against the prolonged protest, whatever was destroyed will in no time be restored with money.

More jobs with better benefits are on their way.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by ahiboilandgas: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

Bros! Though I am against the prolonged protest, whatever was destroyed will in no time be restored with money.

More jobs with better benefits are on their way.
i donated drinking water to them ....the destruction of business took us back 20 years ...a single job is hard to create even in America talkless of Africa.......govt should pay back to restore those business ...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
go and tell that to the family man that has lost his job in the sars trigger palm mall looting ....i hope u will provide salary for him by end of the month to feed his family....selfish crew.......protest dont vandalise other people livelyhood.

How many lost their jobs during the recession? Did they die?
How many lost their job during Covid 19 lockdown? Did they die?
So why is this one different?

Listen to me.

Living in a circle and hoping for change is an illusion. To be heard, you must make a loud statement. If not, you will live your children to continue in the rat race.

If that is your ideal, better no born pikin

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
i donated drinking water to them ....the destruction of business took us back 20 years ...a single job is hard to create even in America talkless of Africa.......govt should pay back to restore those business ...
a single job is hard to create you say, what is even the viability of the job?

Can it buy a single bag of rice?

Government locked down the nation for months during covid 19, did they care how people survived.

All the so called jobs we are rushing to where has it taken the poor majority to?

We keep running in cycles without putting things at a standstill to ask our selves which way?
Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by ahiboilandgas: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Mikehot:
it was peaceful all through with a genuine intention

Everything changed when hired government thugs couldn't be controlled which brought in the angry,hungry,jobless youths to start mayhem.

So government thugs triggered chaos cum the military

very true..that why we where begging ashya yusuf and co let elect leaders to negotiate with govt after police we move to endcustom corruption the endsex for marks ...then we are making progress....not destroying people jobs we cant return to them ...i pray govt reimbursed them back...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
I donated drinking water to them ....the destruction of business took us back 20 years ...a single job is hard to create even in America talkless of Africa.......govt should pay back to restore that business...

Bros that is not true. You are about to witness the kind of money you haven't seen in this country before. The government is going to pump money into the country.
Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Stateoforigin: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2020
Did any of the names you mentioned instigate violence?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by ahiboilandgas: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

How many lost their jobs during the recession? Did they die?
How many lost their job during Covid 19 lockdown? Did they die?
So why is this one different?

Listen to me.

Living in a circle and hoping for change is an illusion. To be heard, you must make a loud statement. If not, you will live your children to continue in the rat race.

If that is your ideal, better no born pikin
even in America the richest country in the world 100m people are in rat and pig race after 200 years of nationhood ....that capitalism only few every get out of rat race is a law......money by it nature must by scare and difficult to get to have value .......it capitalism
Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by ahiboilandgas: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Stateoforigin:
Did any of the names you mentioned instigate violence?
refusing to come to talk to govt on how the police reform will talk place is an invitation to anarchy, refusing to obey curfews is an act of lawless( i dont support using the amry) the the water canon to disper protester not live bullets

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
very true..that why we where begging ashya yusuf and co let elect leaders to negotiate with govt after police we move to endcustom corruption the endsex for marks ...then we are making progress....not destroying people jobs we cant return to them ...i pray govt reimbursed them back...
the protest is bigger than aisha, there is no agitation in this country with a face/leader that ever was realized.

They are either overly bribed or intimidated to submission.

That's why leader wasn't needed and it was orderly till government brought it's thugs to discredit it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
even in America the richest country in the world 100m people are in rat and pig race after 200 years of nationhood ....that capitalism only a few every get out of rat race is a law......money by it nature must by scare and difficult to get to have value .......it capitalism

Yes! But is a land of opportunity. A child of no one can rise like Obama to rule the nation.

Can you say that about Nigeria?

Can I a child of no-one get a good job in this country with sell-off everything to bribe his way?

Do you know how people get jobs in custom?

This protest was necessary but I believe the voice of the people has been heard. They should back down.

I am proud of the youth.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
refusing to come to talk to govt on how the police reform will talk place is an invitation to anarchy, refusing to obey curfews is an act of lawless( i dont support using the amry) the the water canon to disper protester not live bullets
there was representative by falz, segalinks etc who where available, what stopped government from working with them.

They came out, there was some skpe sessions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Peter Obi's Intelligent SANS Consider This Part Of The Constitution? / Ekiti PDP Suspends Fayose / FG Has Paid October Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.