Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (35711 Views)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by SLOVFO(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2020
What is the security situation in your area today? My side of Aba is calm and uneasy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by jumper524(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2020
kuje abuja has always been peacefull except difficulty for workers going to work. protesters blocked the way.

don't know the situation for today .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by remigiusizunna(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2020
10yrs old Facebook account for sale

39 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Pierced(f): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020
jumper524:
kuje abuja has always been peacefull except difficulty for workers going to work. protesters blocked the way.

don't know the situation for today .

There's still protest in Abuja? I thought after the Lekki shooting.....all protest stopped.

From Mile 12 to Ikorodu is filled up with area boys carrying matchets and blocking roads. Before u drive by.....u av to drop money.

89 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by jumper524(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Pierced:

There's still protest in Abuja? I thought after the Lekki shooting.....all protest stopped.

From Mile 12 to Ikorodu is filled up with area boys carrying matchets and blocking roads. Before u drive by.....u av to drop money.
there was riot in some part of abuja yesterday.
but from indications, I'm suspecting today would be peaceful..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by SLOVFO(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pierced:

Nawa oo

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by SLAP44: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Owerri is very peaceful.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by IamD18: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
No place like home.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Amspecial: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
nothing they happen na we get am

but on a serious note I see how northerners and Muslim in particular are running up and down trying to put the south against each other because they know that there greatest fear is a United south, Southerners I say to u wise up we your brothers from the middle belt are looking up to u.

Abokinaram:
exactly my brother. We need more ppl of understanding like you here
am telling you I was listening to a program on radio today by some muslims u need to see how day gave dis #endsars protest and the aftermath of the lekki shooting an Igbo Yoruba coloration I was disgusted because they didn't even talk about the genuine concern of the youth which is bad governance. omo this people are to backwards we need to restructure this country Asap

196 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by janedonez(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Scary in parts of Enugu metropol. However outskirts remains peacful

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by UbongCR7(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ido Ekiti.
Calm.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Brandonx(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
I'm already in my village it's peaceful grin grin

Security personnel should use this opportunity to purge those miscreants out of Nigeria. If there's any group perpetuating crime out there, they should be arrested immediately and those resisting arrest should be killed. So Nigerians can walk without fear at night.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by mustafaa: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
The North is peaceful. Although, there was a clash between the men in uniform and the protesters in Jos yesterday.

But I think things are back to normal.

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by HeadNigga: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
I am in my house...I can only tell you that my flat is peaceful. Curfew dey

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by EMXTAN1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nyanya is calm, but everyone is careful while going about bussiness, banks re closed tho

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by okpalaAnambra: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abia is calm
Ebonyi is calm
Imo is calm
Enugu still have pockets of violence
Anambra - - I have no business with them fuckersss

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Harmored(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
undecided
We never chop since last week
Thanks to palatives

73 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by emeijeh(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Calm....
Na to go embassy after now.
I just dusted my international passport

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by ElRapido: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Na warzone here o.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by NwaNimo1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
All is well in Paris..... grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by masterP042(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Enugu is hot right now, right from Amokwe bustop, uwani and down to new market.
Ugwuanyi and the Fulani blood tasty soldiers are attacking innocent boys going about their legitimate businesses.
They term anyone they see an ipobb member, and pick them up.
What have we done to deserve all these, all we ever asked was #endsars and #endbadgovernance angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by ojun50(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
remigiusizunna:

10yrs old Facebook account for sale
This is the security situation of your area

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Cutezt(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nor
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by SmartPolician: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thugs everywhere

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Franzinni: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Everywhere stew!!!

Listening to fela anikulapo kitu ZOMBIE!! HAHA

The greatest prophet Nigeria has ever produced !! Baba as you been talk am that year ...e never change o..at 60 years Nigeria still never sabi crawl talk less to waka ...

But all our logo nah soso horse and eagle falcon
Elephant ... Fast and strong animals haha

Nah tape worm we dey see for ground ooo

Rip baba 70 your manhood lives on!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by pozehnani(f): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Peaceful and calm. People have been going about their businesses peacefully since yesterday but within the area and today there have been movement to farther distances. Though commercial vehicles are operating scantily.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abakaliki here is very pissful too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Mathantics: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by melviniyke2002(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Delta is calm today...48 hrs curfew in place

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT / President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" / I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.