Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 (67842 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Go Down)

Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2012
In the words of the pioneer member of this thread, on 26th April 2012:

"I wish to bring all betonmarket customers in nairaland together under this umbrella to foster goodwill and kindness towards each other and to help newbies who wish to start a business with betonmarket and are looking for free tips and alerts.I bet on rise and fall and would be dropping alerts as time permits.You are all welcome".- Bendazum.

I welcome everyone to Betonmarkets Alerts Season 3.

We appreciate all those who made seasons 1 and 2 possible. [size=18pt]Green accounts[/size] all the way! grin grin wink
Here are the links to

season1: https://www.nairaland.com/923918/betonmarket-alerts

season 2:
https://www.nairaland.com/958643/betonmarket-alerts-season-2

Namashka!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by uyiosas(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2012
;DSeason 3 already......
Come d end of ds yr dt bom parry wil hold with different rides frm bom pocket......
Time to BOMB BOM
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2012
I beg make we exhaust the other thread first https://www.nairaland.com/958643/betonmarket-alerts-season-2/99
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EMOGROUP: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hi folks, I would really appreciate if someone in the house can help me. I paid 6000+ to a well known person in the house just to give me a mentorship on how to make money trading BOM predicting from foundamental and technical analysis, the guy just gave me little clue about the stuff and left me. Am not hear to spoil anybody's name, all am asking if someone in the house can be as generous as helping me to learn this biz. I already have knowledge on trading RUNBET and have a little knowledge on trading Forex. If there anyone to assits I will really appreciate. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EnterPRO: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
EMO GROUP: Hi folks, I would really appreciate if someone in the house can help me. I paid 6000+ to a well known person in the house just to give me a mentorship on how to make money trading BOM predicting from foundamental and technical analysis, the guy just gave me little clue about the stuff and left me. Am not hear to spoil anybody's name, all am asking if someone in the house can be as generous as helping me to learn this biz. I already have knowledge on trading RUNBET and have a little knowledge on trading Forex. If there anyone to assits I will really appreciate. Thanks and God bless.

na wa oh!
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
uyi_osas:
;DSeason 3 already......
Come d end of ds yr dt bom parry wil hold with different rides frm bom pocket......
Time to BOMB BOM

i think another opportunity dey in uj to fall any time soon
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
EMO GROUP: Hi folks, I would really appreciate if someone in the house can help me. I paid 6000+ to a well known person in the house just to give me a mentorship on how to make money trading BOM predicting from foundamental and technical analysis, the guy just gave me little clue about the stuff and left me. Am not hear to spoil anybody's name, all am asking if someone in the house can be as generous as helping me to learn this biz. I already have knowledge on trading RUNBET and have a little knowledge on trading Forex. If there anyone to assits I will really appreciate. Thanks and God bless.
On this thread? If I pester you to name such person, you'd refrain but honestly it would help in knowing those we are dealing with here.
Anyway, I'll tutor u for free and dont say thanks. So how do we go about it? Okay, first off, send me ur mail and I'l forward 2 introductory books for consumption.

Namashka!

4 Likes

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
Please, if I wanna upload books on the googlegroup, can I just mail it to nairalandbom@googlegroups.com?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jammer777: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
season 2 closed, as usual let me register maself on the first page. welcome fellas!
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by emmatuxz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
waiting BomMaster
bommaster:

i think another opportunity dey in uj to fall any time soon
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
@ EMO GROUP feel free to ask question, we are here to assist you
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by SUCCESSLAT(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
I guess you are satisfied with the person involved if not I see no reason why you can't exposed him and seek for refund.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by puskin: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
ayox2003: Please, if I wanna upload books on the googlegroup, can I just mail it to nairalandbom@googlegroups.com?

YES U can.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jammer777: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
BOM has closed shop to almost all the forex pairs due to the volatility in the market. Things will soon cool down but lets take advantage of another high impact news coming out by 3.00pm. Do ur analysis, backtest and make sure u enter as soon as the figure comes out(forexfactory.com). cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EMOGROUP: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
ayox2003:
On this thread? If I pester you to name such person, you'd refrain but honestly it would help in knowing those we are dealing with here.
Anyway, I'll tutor u for free and dont say thanks. So how do we go about it? Okay, first off, send me ur mail and I'l forward 2 introductory books for consumption.

Namashka!
Thanks man, I cant really say how much greatful i am, if you can help me with this. You can send me the book to emmanuel.okeh@yahoo.com.You can also teach me either through my facebook <you can add me by searching for the email address emmanuel.okeh@yahoo.com> or send me offline massages to the email address or if you stay in lagos i can still stroll over to your place. I will appreciate any of the above, but if you have any better idea, i will appreciate. Thanks for your kind heart.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by SUCCESSLAT(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
ayox2003: Please, if I wanna upload books on the googlegroup, can I just mail it to nairalandbom@googlegroups.com?
Nice concept by You. Just mail it to nairalandbom@googlegroups.com all the registered members will have access to it.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EMOGROUP: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
jsh_eng: @ EMO GROUP feel free to ask question, we are here to assist you
thanks man i really appreciate.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
@ uyi_osas hope u are stil with me on d EU
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
EMO GROUP: thanks man i really appreciate.
It was your post I saw last and was really pissed before going for break, to think you have been with us for sometime
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster: @ uyi_osas hope u are stil with me on d EU

c d usd/cad as well
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
who are these 2 invisible guests in d house, mayb na d agents from BOM b dem cool cool

Pastor Rev BOMMASTER pray for dem make BABA GOD find work for dem, in Jesus Name you pray
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
jsh_eng: who are these 2 invisible guests in d house, mayb na d agents from BOM b dem cool cool

Pastor Rev BOMMASTER pray for dem make BABA GOD find work for dem, in Jesus Name you pray
grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
Unclenna don put better greens for una account, everybody de happy
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
jammer777: BOM has closed shop to almost all the forex pairs due to the volatility in the market. Things will soon cool down but lets take advantage of another high impact news coming out by 3.00pm. Do ur analysis, backtest and make sure u enter as soon as the figure comes out(forexfactory.com). cheers!!
Nice one. But do your frame your time post or pre info? Cos Angela Merkel is vexing oh.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EMOGROUP: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
SUCCESSLAT:
I guess you are satisfied with the person involved if not I see no reason why you can't exposed him and seek for refund.
I paid 19 dollars LR and sent 3000 naira recharge card to BENDAZIUM earlier this month to learn this Biz from thim, we arranged a date for the training, we spent about 3 hour online, as someone who dont have knowledge on this I had questions I wanted to ask, all I could get from the guy is that I should go to babypips.com to go and learn how to trade, I have called him several times to help me just to show more light on the Biz, he had promised to send me his MTN NUMBER so we can talk during free call period so he can explain better on the Business, ever since he refuse to send the phone number and am tired of wasting my credit calling him with no positive result. Am not asking him to return my money, all am asking is asistance on this Biz so i can start making money again from BOM just like you guys. Thanks and God Bless

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EMOGROUP: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
blink182: It was your post I saw last and was really pissed before going for break, to think you have been with us for sometime
my bro, I have been trying to but to no avail, and thats why I even went futher to ask for a mentorship training from Bendazium.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
EMO GROUP: I paid 19 dollars LR and sent 3000 naira recharge card to BENDAZIUM earlier this month to learn this Biz from thim, we arranged a date for the training, we spent about 3 hour online, as someone who dont have knowledge on this I had questions I wanted to ask, all I could get from the guy is that I should go to babypips.com to go and learn how to trade, I have called him several times to help me just to show more light on the Biz, he had promised to send me his MTN NUMBER so we can talk during free call period so he can explain better on the Business, ever since he refuse to send the phone number and am tired of wasting my credit calling him with no positive result. Am not asking him to return my money, all am asking is asistance on this Biz so i can start making money again from BOM just like you guys. Thanks and God Bless

Hello Nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by impersonating me and rubbishing my hard earned (hunmmm BIG SCAMMER) reputation as a Professional betonmarket analyst. Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your numbers for further assistance.
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.

na only God kno hw many pple you don usher to hell with ur roadside trick

ARISE COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
EMO GROUP: my bro, I have been trying to but to no avail, and thats why I even went futher to ask for a mentorship training from Bendazium.
Dude, I learnt BOM from this thread. I no know shi shi for inside like 2 months back. All I know today, I learnt from here.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
just wanted to share this.

Investors will be on the lookout for headlines from Europe ahead of a summit in Brussels scheduled for Thursday and Friday. On Wednesday evening, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President François Hollande will meet in Paris. "In general, it is wait-and-see up to the EU summit," said Anders Møller Lumholtz, senior analyst at Danske Bank. "Most analysts and commentators have the view that this is another disappointment. It's funny this time as expectations are very low. If we can avoid an open disagreement with Italy's [Prime Minister Mario] Monti, then the disappointment will end up not being that big."

EUR/USD wants to rise but the EU summit expectation is really weighing on the pair.

until the outlook changes, a rally to 1.2500 is an opportunity to sell.

But any positive news that comes out as regard the EU summit will see EUR/USD rise super fast.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
@bommaster, thanks for the candlestick charting technique ebook. its one hell of a book. thanks
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
I agree
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
fxbomovi: @bommaster, thanks for the candlestick charting technique ebook. its one hell of a book. thanks

house please hw tru is dis alerts just got it frm a friend; EUR/USD will FALL. Place your bet at 1.2500. And set the bet to expire at 20:00GMT (9pm nigeria)

EUR/GBP will FALL. Place your bet at 0.8020. And set the bet to expire at 20:00GMT

anybody with useful info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103)

Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k / Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) / Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.