Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,950 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Which Of These Guys Hurt You The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Guys Hurt You The Most? (845 Views)

Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Guys Hurt You The Most? by vybzkartel: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Which of the 10 guys below hurt you the most?

1. The guy that killed your father when you were a toddler

2. The guy that lied to get you jailed

3. The guy that slept with your wife

4. The guy that poisoned your food

5. The guy that raped your daughter

6. The guy that lied to get you sacked from your job

7. The guy that stole your life savings

8. The guy that drugged and raped you (gay guy)

9. The guy who set your car ablaze

10. The guy who threatened to kill you by all means and kill himself

Which of the above would hurt u the most? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Guys Hurt You The Most? by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
4. Because i fear death the most. If i survive being poisoned, i would never forgive such a person.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Guys Hurt You The Most? by ridwanlawal: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Even Satan wouldn't forgive any of the above

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Guys Hurt You The Most? by virginprincess(f): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nawa oh, this tread de somehow, undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Guys Hurt You The Most? by 2dice01: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
no 8
Re: Which Of These Guys Hurt You The Most? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Op god should not allow us all jam this things you stated,,,,,,,,,,,,smiley

This thread self ayam feeling somehow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

May god help us,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Which Of These Guys Hurt You The Most? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
numbers 3,5 & 8 na die straight
Re: Which Of These Guys Hurt You The Most? by vybzkartel: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2020
anthonyuncle:
numbers 3,5 & 8 na die straight

grin

(1) (Reply)

Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market / When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? / Lady Slams Boyfriend For Failing To Buy Her Iphone 11 Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.