Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,546 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. (91194 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) / Massive EndSARS Protest In Toronto, Canada By Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by nura15(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fear not nothing bad will happen
There will be no ethnic war
Don't take what you see or hear online to the heart

Only perpetrators of these destructions will be held accountable I totally agree with you sir. But what confuses is how people like spreading rumors without even making attempt to verify whether the rumor is true or not.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harmlesspill:
When there's hunger in the land,,Rest of mind becomes strange words!
The present government have succeeded in creating demons in the minds of Nigerians!
Who God will through him heal our Land?

The government turned you into thiefs, looters, killers, destructive elements and anti social nuisance?

There are millions of people facing hardship in Nigeria and all over the world, but they did not turn into killers, looters, destructive and evil elements.

All the places you burnt and destroyed won't feed you or crate jobs for you, in fact you just burnt away more jobs and rendered more people hungry and homeless.

Stop being counterproductive, reason like a sensible, rational and sane human being.

Don't blame other people for the conscious and personal decisions that you made.

1 Like

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
This is too much to bear.

WE BURN BRT BUSES WE WALK WITH OUR LEGS
WE BURN OFFICES , WE LOSE OUR JOBS
WE BURN HOUSES, WE BECOME HOMELESS
WE KILL EACH OTHER, WE CREATE HATRED.
WE CAN'T GO OUT , WE DIE OF HUNGER
WE BURN HOSPITALS, PEOPLE DIES.
YOUTHS DIES, FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY DIES
POLICE DIES, MANY CHILDREN BECOMES FATHERLESS AND WOMEN WIDOWS
SOLDIER DIES, OUR DEFENCE BECOMES POROUS
INTERNATIONAL BODY COMES IN
WE BECOME SLAVES IN OUR FATHERS LAND

#STOP DESTRUCTION
#STOP KILLING
#SAVE NIGERIA
#SAVE OUR NATION

And still one selfish will go out and call northerners illiterates, these are the handwork of the so called literates. Hmm
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by bizhop01: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
I trust Nigeria government, the will use 100 billion naira to renovate each damage building
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=splendour7 post=95253142]Should Other States Post The Destructions In Their States Also?[/quote

Just see the handwork of those dat call themselves literates nd calld northerners illiterates.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Harmlesspill(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=95264127]

The government turned you into thiefs, looters, killers, destructive elements and anti social nuisance?

There are millions of people facing hardship in Nigeria and all over the world, but they did not turn into killers, looters, destructive and evil elements.

All the places you burnt and destroyed won't feed you or crate jobs for you, in fact you just burnt away more jobs and rendered more people hungry and homeless.

Stop being counterproductive, reason like a sensible, rational and sane human being.

I don't say ill words to people and wouldn't descend low in your case but all I could grab in what you said is the government is justifiable in all their doings ... Have you heard saying that "a hungry man is an angry man". Do you care to know that the government contributed hugely in what is happening in today's Nigeria ?? You mentioned all the places the angry mob burnt but never talked about how our government has failed us woefully or don't you know that something propelled the youth for their actions? Haven't we be peaceful and hard-working youths for decades and what has been our gain? Can we talk about the hike in prices of commodities in Nigeria? Or are you not a Nigerian or you're a supporter of evil ?? What made you to blame the masses and anounced our politicians saints ..
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Harmlesspill(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

Don't blame other people for the conscious and personal decisions that you made.
I don't say ill words to people and wouldn't descend low in your case but all I could grab in what you said is the government is justifiable in all their doings ... Have you heard the saying that "a hungry man is an angry man". Do you care to know that the government contributed hugely in what is happening in today's Nigeria ?? You mentioned all the places the angry mob burnt but never talked about how our government has failed us woefully or don't you know that something propelled the youth's actions? Haven't we been peaceful and hard-working youths for decades and what has been our gain? Can we talk about the hike in price of commodities in Nigeria? Or are you not a Nigerian or you're a supporter of evil ?? What made you to blame the masses and anounced our politicians saints ..
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Advancedman(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
NGpatriot:
This is very sad.

Caused by sanwo iku, sanwo gbese, sanwo gone.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Advancedman(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
NGpatriot:
This is very sad.

Caused by sanwo iku, sanwo gbese, sanwo gobe.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by sweetkev(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

YES! I will continue asking for proof because all of you are fake news peddlers. Post the pictures of the dead in the massacre. You don't have it. Because there was no massacre.
Mad man!
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Emilokoiyawon: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
sweetkev:
Mad man!
This is not proof of massacre. Try again.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Cantonese: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Omoslim26:

You sound almost like the person I can perceive hate even from here in your comment
why not address the useless person directly like I did

you kept using they they they

nawa oo dis nairaland don almost dey tire person na so so Hate and more tribal haters don overtake dis forum

Maybe you have not taken your time to read the comments posted here by some people. Do they ever address individuals? Their insults are mostly generalised, abusing and threatening the Igbos as a whole.

Certainly tribal haters have taken over and they have made only the Igbos their targets. We read of the fight between the Hausas and Fulanis in Fagba area and some irresponsible youths have come here to attribute it to the Igbos. Of all those who lost the goods in their warehouses in Lagos the Igbos have lost more.

You must stop picking on the Igbos as they have done nothing wrong living in the southwest and happily associating.

1 Like

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by sweetkev(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

This is not proof of massacre. Try again.
Idiot, you don't even know me and my status. Let the FG be feeding you lies. I just have to stop at this point.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by djon78(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Johnrake69:
This level of understanding is beyond the comprehension of the lower class. We are talking about people that only know about hunger and lack. No education. They haven't evolved in social behavior. They are no different from animals and guess what? Nigeria has millions of them.

And because they have been excluded economically from the system that we run, at every opportunity they see they will distroy and loot. That's the way they can get a share of the commonwealth and there is no consequences on their part. Because, if they were part of the system and contribute their efforts in building the society their will be consequences they will suffer directly or indirectly.

This individualist strive for success will never build any stable society. Look at Lekki now being a shadow of itself.

What has happened is the crude form of redistribution of wealth.

My point is that's its in the interest of the middle class to have a society that everyone can earn a living and contribute to.

This problem will never be solved if the middle class fail to see this issue from class angle.

The way forward is for the middle class to get more involved in politics. Educate the lower class about what's happening in society and how it's run. By doing this the middle class will be saving itself and exposing the real enemies of the people to them. Which are the ruling elites. Now, it's the army of the poor people that will face the security forces and get rid of the dominant and oppressive ruling class.

The best contribution on this topic
I have been saying the same thing

I remember as a kid in the late eighties the primary school I went to, we have the justice son, a top government kids, I came from a middle class home, and we still had kids from very poor homes in the same class. These kids from poor homes come to school bare foot. It was fun to all of us kids. Everyone was together.

Some of those poor kids went on to become doctors, top bankers, great professionals.
But recently with advent of private schools now, the children of the poor can't have access to quality education.
While the middle class and the rich send there children to expensive quality schools. While the standards of government schools have totally depreciated.

I raised alarm that the rich and the middle class are setting themselves up for future terror

What we saw in Lagos is a tip of iceberg. Population is bursting
If this group of the poor come against the rich and the middle class.
Even police army and other security forces will be overwhelmed.

Decades of social neglect is coming to bear fruit.
Coupled with a very insensitive and callus ruling class.
So stage is set for future repercussions if it is not nipped in the bud now.
There is still a grace period

Government must be responsible

They must remove corruption and high cost of governance

The police, army and other forces must be totally reformed before massive recruitment of more hands to manage the nation
Likewise the judiciary must be reformed to give credible justice

The prisons must be reformed too

The time has come for Africa to develop her own type of ruling system
We can't continue to run on the system given to us by colonialism which encouraged suppression and oprresion
We must create our own ideology

If this is not done
If they go back to status quo
Then what is coming next will be complete apocalypse and destruction
None will be spared

1 Like

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Emilokoiyawon: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
sweetkev:
Idiot, you don't even know me and my status. Let the FG be feeding you lies. I just have to stop at this point.

Your status? Please don't kill me with laugh. The validity of your submissions has nothing to do with your 'status.' You post nothing of consequence. No logic. No clarity. Just childish insults. You better stop now, before you lose whatever is left of your 'status.'
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by SoBright101: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2020
I also suspected that. Considering how the Lekki killings was carried out, how the whole destructions was carried out without any security intervention plus the fact that some paid agents from that side are already twisting the whole occurrence and also attaching the whole tragedy with the east to cause chaos between southerners is an indication of conspiracy from that side.

SLAP44:
Northerners are always happy to see massive destruction in the south. They have been online floating many threads to mock the south about a destruction they started when they sent hoodlums to disrupt the protest.

We must have the names of the commander and the shooters at Lekki toll gate.

The south should beware of the north.

1 Like

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by escapefromusa(f): 12:57am On Oct 24, 2020
hammer3:
THIS IS WORLD TRADE CENTER BEFORE AND AFTER.

WE CAN ALWAYS REPLACE MATERIAL THINGS BUT WE CANNOT REPLACE LIFE LOST.

Clown the government can't pay lecturers, policemen properly and you are dreaming of rebuilding the world trade center.

Do you know the private equity businessmen put into rebuilding WTC

grin ...
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Akolawole(m): 1:16am On Oct 24, 2020
SLAP44:
Northerners are always happy to see massive destruction in the south. They have been online floating many threads to mock the south about a destruction they started when they sent hoodlums to disrupt the protest.

Northerners did NOT destroy it. They are NOT foolish.

Who are the South that were celebrating destruction of Lagos?
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Basher8583: 1:43am On Oct 24, 2020
SLAP44:

Its like you need betta slap
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Basher8583: 1:45am On Oct 24, 2020
nura15:

Fear not nothing bad will happen
There will be no ethnic war
Don't take what you see or hear online to the heart

Only perpetrators of these destructions will be held accountable I totally agree with you sir. But what confuses is how people like spreading rumors without even making attempt to verify whether the rumor is true or not.

That's exactly what happens when you give illiterates technology to use

1 Like

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by lihoptd(m): 4:44am On Oct 24, 2020
These two fighters are both undefeated and are going toe-to-toe in the home of the Dallas Cowboys, Texas. This fight will determine who the best fighter in the world is, in the welterweight category. Spence Jr vs Garcia Live Stream The fight will air live on FOX PBC Pay-Per-View, and this fight will be one of the best that we have seen in years. FOX Pay-Per-View is the only tv channel that will broadcast the fight live. Last month, FOX agreed on a four-year-multi-platform deal with the Premier Boxing Champions.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by nedekid: 4:47am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
sad

I have absolutely no doubt in my heart that Lagos would rebuild and this time we know the enemies of progress

I would have loved if a gofundme for Lagos was set up. Let lovers of our city donate ie chip in the little we have.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by chinedumoooo: 4:52am On Oct 24, 2020
capatainrambo:
It all happened because Buhari sent army to kill protesters .

Before the idiot called Buhari sent the army there was nothing like this in lagos.

Buhari is responsible for this.

Sanwolu the governor is also complicit he should have resisted and given a strong world prior to the killing of peaceful protestors.

No justification to crime.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 4:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Harmlesspill:
I don't say ill words to people and wouldn't descend low in your case but all I could grab in what you said is the government is justifiable in all their doings ... Have you heard the saying that "a hungry man is an angry man". Do you care to know that the government contributed hugely in what is happening in today's Nigeria ?? You mentioned all the places the angry mob burnt but never talked about how our government has failed us woefully or don't you know that something propelled the youth's actions? Haven't we been peaceful and hard-working youths for decades and what has been our gain? Can we talk about the hike in price of commodities in Nigeria? Or are you not a Nigerian or you're a supporter of evil ?? What made you to blame the masses and anounced our politicians saints ..

Learn how to read and comprehend simple english words.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by bobolaga: 5:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Lagos state government allowed this to happen ,tell me any where in the whole world as a commander of your state and the chief security of your state, you are telling the whole world that you and your God father did not aware of those that off the street light and the securities gadgets of your state,
i think you can see the wisdom of honorable Seyi Makinde and Obaseki with Governor Wike of PH, you will understand the damages that has been course by so call God father in Nigeria.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by ThatFairGuy1: 6:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Proeast2:

Do you have sense at all?

Did you ever see me supporting destruction anywhere?

That particular thread was about Aba and I condemned the people destroying things. How does that make me a hypocrite?!
I said you should shut your mouth. In the morning before I saw that your comment I screenshot, you're among those cheering up the destruction of properties in Lagos.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by mickelkingz(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2020
madridguy:
This is too much to bear.

WE BURN BRT BUSES WE WALK WITH OUR LEGS
WE BURN OFFICES , WE LOSE OUR JOBS
WE BURN HOUSES, WE BECOME HOMELESS
WE KILL EACH OTHER, WE CREATE HATRED.
WE CAN'T GO OUT , WE DIE OF HUNGER
WE BURN HOSPITALS, PEOPLE DIES.
YOUTHS DIES, FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY DIES
POLICE DIES, MANY CHILDREN BECOMES FATHERLESS AND WOMEN WIDOWS
SOLDIER DIES, OUR DEFENCE BECOMES POROUS
INTERNATIONAL BODY COMES IN
WE BECOME SLAVES IN OUR FATHERS LAND

#STOP DESTRUCTION
#STOP KILLING
#SAVE NIGERIA
#SAVE OUR NATION

Good. ur point..
yet all ur disadvantage here many people are going thtough those things in this zoo nigeria since 1960.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by NUHUUSMAN(m): 6:52am On Oct 24, 2020
Government should not be surprise with this destructions is partially revenge of the pass score.
This is some of the mistake government do to citizens in the name sanitizing the society in pass.
Quitting people without compensation
Forcing people out of their houses, shops, workshop and places of work without due process or compensation. Just because you have power.
Under bridge clearing without consideration of their wellbeing etc
If you misused your power you should expect situation like this.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by MrMaestro: 6:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Here's a link on the video of the Oba of Lagos palace, and wondering why anyone would praise the destruction of our most PRESTIGIOUS cultural location, I took a look at the comments. Here is what I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUmtqVtDQBY&t=5s

Top 4 users with likes under the comments are:

1. BeBen:

Comment: "Go to their villages and houses. Loot everything and then set it on fire. "

2. William Johnson: "This is what happens when you wake up a sleeping beast. "
2nd comment: Let's chase them all out and take over. "

3. Chibuike Ugwulor: "Break the staff"

4. Someone asked if the oba of lagos was a bad guy, and what did he do.
Son of the land war onto inequity said: "A very dangerous man. "

SEE PROOF IN IMAGES BELOW!

Someone even said "lagoon oba". Take with this information as you will. Click the youtube video to see for yourself! The claim that was previously debated that IPOB terrorists are DESTROYING YORUBALAND to "Take over", IS NOW CONFIRMED. Do what you will with this information. Screenshot this page and PLEASE SHARE with your Yoruba family and friends, the future of our sons and daughters depends on it! I also implore that well meaning igbos to share as well and condemn such dastardly acts by IPOB terrorists.

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by EdogiStar(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2020
SLAP44:

In as much as we northerners codemn the unfortunate situation on ground, we also believe one should face the punishment for his/her misdeeds. Stop this ethnic hatred and see the truth. What would you say about the igbos then, are they feeling sorry for you guys now, look, this was meant to be Peaceful, i just found out now that not all southerners are thinking straight sha.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by nura15(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2020
May God protect our country kawai.That's our only prayer

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.