Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. (91000 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) / Massive EndSARS Protest In Toronto, Canada By Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Proeast2: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
ibedun:

Keep celebrating.......you hear

Are you sick or something?! Celebrating what exactly?
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Jakemedg(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Salmoneus:

Nigeria is too wealthy kiss
Yes I know that but 2billion can go a long way in tackling poverty
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by AkuOlisa: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
rastaLivity:
buhari took us 50 years back as a president

Have you seen the video tweet from Adamu sheau or something like that ?
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by BarrElChapo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
baralatie:
I think that is igbosere high court that has been burnt down to ashes

It obviously wasn't burnt down to ashes lolz.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by ibedun: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

I'm showing the disaster to human beings, ignore it PAID SLAVE

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thug
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19

We have been telling our people that you people are our ENEMY, that fact is very clear now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Dididrumz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
docsholz:

Nigeria is already a poor country , the cost of rebuilding all these could have gone into something else

I beg to disagree, Nigeria is not a poor country.

Our leaders just choose to be greedy.

Bro no joke oooo, You know money wey dey this country??

1 Like

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Wiseoldman: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
hammer3:

WHICH BLACK NATION?

NIGERIA!

LEAVE PEOPLE TO SLEEP AT TOLL GATE UNTIL BUHARI SPEECH, THEY WENT AND MURDERED 80 PEOPLE THERE.

THIS DAMAGE IS NOTHING, WE CAN REBUILD THEM, EVEN BETTER, BUT THE LIVES LOST CANNOT BE REPLACED.

Will you keep quiet young man/woman. People have lost a lot here.

#SaveLagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
ibedun:

We have been telling our people that you people are our ENEMY, that fact is very clear now!

I'm not trying to convince you PAID SLAVE, I'm trying to cement what human beings already know, and you are giving me the perfect platform COW

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thugs

Check

And if you are purposely lying may your children die a more gruesome DEATH and they will call it fake news

1 Like

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Tedpgrass: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

So you think 150M will be able to replace the damage cause.

Said "multiples of 150M... within days" in my original submission

Thanks.

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
aa

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Captain6(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
All these can be replaced but lives can't be replaced. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Cantonese: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
This is too much to bear.

WE BURN BRT BUSES WE WALK WITH OUR LEGS
WE BURN OFFICES , WE LOSE OUR JOBS
WE BURN HOUSES, WE BECOME HOMELESS
WE KILL EACH OTHER, WE CREATE HATRED.
WE CAN'T GO OUT , WE DIE OF HUNGER
WE BURN HOSPITALS, PEOPLE DIES.
YOUTHS DIES, FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY DIES
POLICE DIES, MANY CHILDREN BECOMES FATHERLESS AND WOMEN WIDOWS
SOLDIER DIES, OUR DEFENCE BECOMES POROUS
INTERNATIONAL BODY COMES IN
WE BECOME SLAVES IN OUR FATHERS LAND

#STOP DESTRUCTION
#STOP KILLING
#SAVE NIGERIA
#SAVE OUR NATION

Unfortunately for the foolish rampaging hoodlums, contracts will be awarded to rebuild the public properties destroyed. The contracts will still go to the rich, thus making them richer. The so called poor and oppressed will pay taxes; their children will pay charges to get back to school; cost of food will go higher; landlords will increase their rents to meet present realities; crime will increase as they have burnt police stations; many hoodlums will pay with their lives as police will not allow them get away with their crimes; the innocent in the society will be made to suffer too.

Do you know that in the end officers of Endsars who they have agigated to remove will be smoothly eased into the system? They are trained to handle arms and fight armed robbers and no one can truly get them off the streets until they are either retired or killed on active duty!

1 Like

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by HomeOfMe(f): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
The protesters were protesting for a better nation,but the stupid hoodlums has inflicted more pains on them because so many people won't have jobs to go back to.
Now crime will increase because people must look for a way to survive. This is the point that the police is trying to prove by calling us stupid for protesting against them.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
They did not spare the common man and his means livelihood.

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by plantist: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Moferere:

If you don't have any better thing to say, keep shut and stop this ethnic nonsense.

The guy is a big idiot.

1 Like

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Said "multiples of 150M... within days" in my original submission

Thanks.

Lol. Ok them feminists Coalition that sponsored the gradious event should be able to pay for it.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by abuhari: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Weldone lagosians, indeed peaceful protest.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
cc

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Wiseoldman: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
internet:
we will create and build a better Nigeria. Be there Revolution loading! We must achieve our aim.
#Endsars
#Endpolicebrutality
#Endbadgovernance

Will you keep quiet young man. Come out to the street of Lagos and say revolution.

#SaveLagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by ensamy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
The are working on our brains. Please , the entire SW, SE and SS must unite behind one candidate that has strength to challenge the Northern political dominance. This destructions that has affected mostly every states in the South and especially Lagos must keep us united. If we fail to unite we are doomed again in 2023.
Please, unity Unity Unity is our watch word. Only Ahmed Tinubu can challenge them. They have denied bringing in the soldiers. Who then commanded them.
Please unity is our strength come 2023. Tinubu will not sign water resource bill. But another Fulani President will. I am not from SW but I now understand now we need Armed Tinubu. Orji Uzor, Peter obi , Wike etc can't match the North in 2023, but Tinubu. My fellow brothers from SW please protect him and don't destroy his reputation.
He is the only one now in the entire south that can match head to head with the North.
God bless all Southerners.
One Love.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Jakemedg(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
nura15:
I have never even heard of a repulsive liar like you.what happened in Lagos was an unfortunate incident caused by misguided elements that every sensible Nigerian irrespective of religion or tribe should feel bad about.For your information,we northerners are guided by our religion that refrains us from rejoicing when our fellow human is adversely affected by something bad.Therefore, northerners are not rejoicing and will never rejoice about what happened in Lagos.Many Hausa's were killed and were robbed of their properties nevertheless we in the north didn't harm any southerner.We allow southerners to do their business without any form of maltreatment or harassment unlike you that make your place like a hell to the northerners.Please, whatever your aim might be stop spreading rumors because I'm sure you will gain nothing from rather than causing another trouble.
Fear not nothing bad will happen
There will be no ethnic war
Don't take what you see or hear online to the heart

Only perpetrators of these destructions will be held accountable
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Wiseoldman: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

I'm not trying to convince you PAID SLAVE, I'm trying to cement what human beings already know, and you are giving me the perfect platform COW

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thugs

Check

And if you are purposely lying may your children die a more gruesome DEATH and they will call it fake news

Will you keep quiet!

All we need to do now is to #SaveLagos
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Gerrard59(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Johnrake69:
This level of understanding is beyond the comprehension of the lower class. We are talking about people that only know about hunger and lack. No education. They haven't evolved in social behavior. They are no different from animals and guess what? Nigeria has millions of them.

And because they have been excluded economically from the system that we run, at every opportunity they see they will distroy and loot. That's the way they can get a share of the commonwealth and there is no consequences on their part. Because, if they were part of the system and contribute their efforts in building the society their will be consequences they will suffer directly or indirectly.

This individualist strive for success will never build any stable society. Look at Lekki now being a shadow of itself.

What has happened is the crude form of redistribution of wealth.

My point is that's its in the interest of the middle class to have a society that everyone can earn a living and contribute to.

This problem will never be solved if the middle class fail to see this issue from class angle.

The way forward is for the middle class to get more involved in politics. Educate the lower class about what's happening in society and how it's run. By doing this the middle class will be saving itself and exposing the real enemies of the people to them. Which are the ruling elites. Now, it's the army of the poor people that will face the security forces and get rid of the dominant and oppressive ruling class.

Nothing else than the truth 'cos the middle class playground - Lekki - is nothing to write home about. Same happened during the xenophobia retaliations against South African businesses.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by samdunzo: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
ensamy:
The are working on our brains. Please , the entire SW, SE and SS must unite behind one candidate that has strength to challenge the Northern political dominance. This destructions that has affected mostly every states in the South and especially Lagos must keep us united. If we fail to unite we are doomed again in 2023.
Please, unity Unity Unity is our watch word. Only Ahmed Tinubu can challenge them. They have denied bringing in the soldiers. Who then commanded them.
Please unity is our strength come 2023. Tinubu will not sign water resource bill. But another Fulani President will. I am not from SW but I now understand now we need Armed Tinubu. Orji Uzor, Peter obi , Wike etc can't match the North in 2023, but Tinubu. My fellow brothers from SW please protect him and don't destroy his reputation.
He is the only one now in the entire south that can match head to head with the North.
God bless all Southerners.
One Love.

When Yorubas tried to tell you people, you called us slaves and cowards. Now that we show him pepe, you dey worry. No worries.......
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by internet: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Will you keep quiet young man. Come out to the street of Lagos and say revolution.

#SaveLagos
u are an idiot. A big fool like ur so called slowpoke president. Stay in ur house and be chopping mama thank u. U don't know what life is talking about. Well I don't blame u, my people say pikin wey dem carry for back, no know how far the journey be. Idiot we are talking about how to build a better country u are talking about saving Lagos.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Prosperchuks1344(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
NGpatriot:
d
And someone still wrote land for sale on the burnt building, nawao..
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by IamAsiri: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
bunto:
Anybody that still believe you people is MAAD!!!

Let all of you be missing, who cares? Bloody liars!!!

Wow! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by johnson8213: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
As much as this was not what we expected, it was the government (Sanwo Olu and Buhari) that allowed it. Buhari ordered the killing of innocent youths and you want their colleagues to keep mute. There must be retaliation. The thugs were given room to hijack the protest by the government. Mtew.

1 Like

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Prosperchuks1344(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
NGpatriot:
d
And someone still wrote land for sale on the burnt building, nawao..
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by UDUJ(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
The destruction in Lagos was uncalled for. Too bad.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by dvkot(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
This is too much to bear.

WE BURN BRT BUSES WE WALK WITH OUR LEGS
WE BURN OFFICES , WE LOSE OUR JOBS
WE BURN HOUSES, WE BECOME HOMELESS
WE KILL EACH OTHER, WE CREATE HATRED.
WE CAN'T GO OUT , WE DIE OF HUNGER
WE BURN HOSPITALS, PEOPLE DIES.
YOUTHS DIES, FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY DIES
POLICE DIES, MANY CHILDREN BECOMES FATHERLESS AND WOMEN WIDOWS
SOLDIER DIES, OUR DEFENCE BECOMES POROUS
INTERNATIONAL BODY COMES IN
WE BECOME SLAVES IN OUR FATHERS LAND

#STOP DESTRUCTION
#STOP KILLING
#SAVE NIGERIA
#SAVE OUR NATION
did this man ever visited the lekki toll gate where the shooting was going on? Properties can be rebuild but lives cannot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.