Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share (54335 Views)

Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) / Policeman Looting COVID-19 Palliatives In Gwagwalada Caught On Camera / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by healthgadgetsng: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Breaking News: Another one!!! This time Calabar!!!! Police man giving a disabled his own share of the Palliatives after a Warehouse filled with c o v i d 19 palliatives gets discovered in Cross rivers state!!!

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKWECt32lcQ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by SmartProf(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeria political leaders are just evil...the masses have only taken what belong to them, and i dont care about the method. Afterall those in govt use any type of method to win elections.

493 Likes 32 Shares

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by pacino26(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
All lives matter!

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by MrGoood: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is what police should be and not the other way round, This protest is really doing a lot of formatting but all Lagos DPO needs to be signaled to Borno, Lagos is a pot of soup to them, They re super rich via illegal duties.

288 Likes 7 Shares

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by DripGraphics(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
It is well..

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by sotall(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Nice gesture. We expect more of this from our policemen after #reformNPF to rebuild and regain the public/citizens' confidence in NPF.

The masses have collected what's theirs peacefully without any favouritism/sentiments/corruption from the supposed sharers. But don't destroy properties after collecting palliatives stored by the oppressors and criminals whether government agents or private bodies or secondary looters/hoarders.

For all the Governors saying the items were meant to be distributed. When was it supposed to be distributed? Palliatives that weren't shared to the masses when needed in the heat of lockdown across the country. It is very clear that they weren't going to share it again because the time of palliatives and COVID-19 lockdown have elapsed. So I put it before you government, that you are enemies of the people. So no excuse at all. Since it was meant for the masses as claimed. So dont complain because the masses have collected what's their.

For all those secondary looters/hoarders and greedy minds who took more than enough palliatives and deprived others of having a fair share too. You are also guilty of the offence our leaders are accused of. Out of greed, you collected so much and even started selling. So for all those who are hungry and know of anyone who took much, kindly visit such greedy guys and burst their warehouses too for your fair share.

If we remove greed from us all in this country, we will be very ok. Check the picture below

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by ATEAMS: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Happiness is pretty simple: someone to love, something to do, something to look forward to.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by ODJ124(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
The masses who votes politicians into power has been treated unfairly......

Let them Eat there stolen Yams.... its time to posses there possession....

Thread seen...

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by OgThanos: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
I don't understand this anymore,, like this hiding of palliatives happened everywhere. Not just Lagos. shocked
Must our leaders be greedy always. Gosh undecided

75 Likes

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
this one that people are sabotaging warehouses.. The government is not please with this but still it is very wrong for them to store things made for the people.. may God save us from bad government

3 Likes

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by 4tomandchi: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Dose of you insulting and putting blame on celebrities who championed the EndSars protest are just dumb and your continuous attacks further reaffirm your ignorance of global proceedings and trends.

In any sane society celebrities use their platforms to promote and advance different agendas either to promote their selfish interests or the collective yearnings of the citizens.

Those of you attacking celebrities are doing so either because you have not suffered from police brutality or you are contented with the affairs of this government which is totally nonsense.

The looting of palliatives that was meant for ease the sufferings of Nigerians is still starched in different locations what for is that sanity?

I was waiting to hear that some ministers or government has resigned but No! Our dead president could not even capture that in his speech is it that his handlers did not show him the videos because he uses 3310 and cannot operate an Android phone?

This country needs resurrection and move on from aged political actors who are not confirmed to new conventional and innovative ways of doing things.

#BuhariIsaMonster

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by peter6441(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
It is well. Everything is gonna be alright.

3 Likes

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
During election, they’ll repackage them and share as election gifts.

Bunch of heartless mofos

I’m 100 percent sure Ikpeazu and T.A Orji have something like this in Umuahia.

Normally those ones are THIEFS sad sad sad

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by ignis: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Should the police man be commended or condemned ?
How did the police man get the palliative ?

3 Likes

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by Arry110(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
B
Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by horsepower102: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
This is pure Evil.

For months people were starving and struggling yet their governments were hoarding critical foods.

Anyone that ever comes to my face to tell me how proud they are to be Nigerian will recieve a dirty slap from me.

53 Likes

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by IamWonderful: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
lovely

1 Like

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by abbaapple: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
angry

Oloun!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by felony101(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Great one heroic man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by html14java(f): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2020
It's well
Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by bigdammyj: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Noted.

Lol
Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by KhingLufem1(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Isalright
Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by rastamouse: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Why were they kept in warehouses if they had expiry dates?

25 Likes

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by 4tomandchi: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2020
One of the good thing that came out of this protest so why were they hooding the food items?

Wickedness everywhere God will expose all of them one after the other.

I'm still wondering why Abuja people are yet to break open the Tungamaji palliative store house findings prove it's still stock pilled.

13 Likes

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2020
In all sincerity, how do we expect people with these evil heart fight SARS or any other form of injustice.
People say hoodlums are this and that, but I tell you that's the aftermath of years of neglect and corruption.
I was opportune to experience a bit of life in the 80's and I can say it that our leaders turned us to what we are.
Lynching of robbers was never a part of the society until it became a common thing to see an arrested armed robber back in the streets as soon as the next day or two. Before you know it, that one became part of the society as people think that's only way to get justice.
Every one now has the mindset of politicians, the mindset that hardwork does not pay as much as stealing and looting.
Until we handle this set of politicians, no way forward

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by IMASTEX: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2020
When the bible said that heart of a man is desperately wicked. . ." It was actually referring to Nigeria politicians.

13 Likes

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by bigdammyj: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Poverty is real

1 Like

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by Xscape1993(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2020
SmartProf:
Nigeria political leaders are just evil...the masses have only taken what belong to them, and i dont care about the method. Afterall those in govt use any type of method to win elections.
Did you say leaders? We only have rulers in Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Wicked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Welcomes LASTMA Recruits (Photos) / LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife / Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.