Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven (2841 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by LukasPodolski: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:

It's like your uncle is among those people I mentioned. That's why you are pained grin
The truth is bitter.

who are you blaming Tomorrow? Maybe Lionel Messi.

from Fulani, to Tinubu to Lugard lugard, maybe tomorrow it would be C.Ronaldo.

hahaha.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by MagicBishop: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:

All these long epistles of lies because of a person that is cursed by God and man? Lol. They will forever rot in hell.

I keep saying it and I will state it here for you personally : Nnamdi Kanu's only mission was to make Zionist slaves out of you Igbos .

Your blind worship to those who have enslaved , killed , raped and continue to do same till this date shows how ignorant you are.

I will suggest you Google everything I wrote in that post and see if it doesn't fly back on your face

You Igbos foolishly gave Fulani power and paved way for Rothschild to colonize Nigeria through his fulani henchmen

All because the Niger Delta was set to get their own region carved out of the defunct eastern region that you dominated and oppressed other tribes who so happens to have been and remain your betters.
The Jan 15 Coup was hatched by you Igbos to stop the impending creation of the Calabar- Ogoja Rivers region.

You decided to then go full ret@rd and seize power to prevent this with the centralization decree which your Azikiwe dictated to the barely literate Ironsi.

When the Fulani struck back you then ran back to declare your Biafra and forcefully included the Niger Delta whom you oppressed and dominated just as the Fulani you complain of today is doing under Buhari .

You better leave you Lugard and see that it was your own foolishness , greed and arrogance that led us where we are now .

If there is any reason for you to even mention Lugard it should be in a reverent tone since it was this same British govt that brought you out of the bush, offered his protection in return for your houseboy duties and from there civilised your ass to the point you forgot who is not your mate.

tl;dr : go and carve a juju for this your otocha Jew master.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by MagicBishop: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jacob Snowman (24 November 1871 – 28 February 1959) was a British Jewish medical doctor and mohel, notable for having circumcised Charles, Prince of Wales in December 1948, and possibly other members of the British nobility and Royal Family.

Snowman was the son of Abraham Snowman (1849–1918), a picture dealer, and his wife Rachel, both of whom were born in Poland.

Jewpedia deliberateky scrubbed the article on Jacob Snowman and redacted him originally from Polish Jewry.

The British Royal Family since Elizabeth , has maintained the curcumscion rite.

European Royals always appeared shock when meeting fheir English counterparts because of their uneuropean and Jewish appearance .

European Royals never circumcised . Only the British Royal family did .

Why? Because they are Jews
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by MagicBishop: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
A Mohel, is a person who performs the Jewish rite of circumcision following Jewish rituals .

Jacob Snowman was a MOHEL.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Rugaria: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:

FYI, Lord Lugard was Jewish.

I don't understand why you Igbos refuse to take responsibility for the mess we are in rather than blame one crypto Jewish English man ?

Who brought about the centralization decree and abolished the perfect regional govt?

You idiots better start admitting your role in empowering the Fulani .

How did the igbos empower the fulani? By kicking them out of power all over Nigeria before the rest of you joined with the colonialists to fight a 3 year war just to reimpose the fulani hegemony? Yes, Ironsi suggested the unitary system! You refused this! Ironsi was captured and killed for this! You took over government and have been in power ever since! No igbo as president ever since! So how on earth will you blame a dead man for an idea you killed him for but can't change thereafter?? Take some responsibility! It took Igbo soldiers just 30 minutes to bring fulani hegemony to a scritching halt... right there in Kaduna! It took the rest of you another 30 months to undo that! Your silly war for the fulani is why we are where we are today.. Stop rewriting history.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by ednut1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:
1) Lord lugard - he deserves a room in hell

Oh lord lugard! May you never see anything good wherever you are. For merging two visibly different regions into a country and naming it Nigeria. Ah, it shall never be well with your dead spirit. Peace shall be far from you. Even if you reincarnate back into this world, may good things never locate you. May the souls of those who died for the sake of the useless country you created continue haunting you in death.
we are not the only ones they colonised or joined together. Quit weeping like a baby
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by MagicBishop: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:

How did the igbos empower the fulani? By kicking them out of power all over Nigeria before the rest of you joined with the colonialists to fight a 3 year war just to reimpose the fulani hegemony? Yes, Ironsi suggested the unitary system! You refused this! Ironsi was captured and killed for this! You took over government and have been in power ever since! No igbo as president ever since! So how on earth will you blame a dead man for an idea you killed him for but can't change thereafter?? Take some responsibility! It took Igbo soldiers just 30 minutes to bring fulani hegemony to a scritching halt... right there in Kaduna! It took the rest of you another 30 months to undo that! Your silly war for the fulani is why we are where we are today.. Stop rewriting history.

The Igbos were the majority in the officer cadre back then and were foolishly used by Rothschild to dismantle the regional govt towards getting their preferred fulani trustees in place .

You were too greedy to pause and rethink your line of action and only thought of controlling Athe entire Nigeria as you did the minority tribes in the eastern region.

Your greed and stupid ambitions to dominate your betters led us here

Admit your stupidity for once and stop blaming others for your foolish actions that all of us are now suffering .

You and your yaribanza cousins are the main and only problem we have in the South and not one crypto Jewish agent of Rothschild banking African branch.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Makschinchin: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
jenny005:
U need 2 be delivered n not only been preached to....... Cos its like u are possessed....Let JESUS into ur life for HE is able to help u from ur anger..... Pls dnt take offence

Seconded!!!
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Rugaria: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:

The Igbos were the majority in the officer cadre back then and were foolishly used by Rothschild to dismantle the regional govt towards getting their preferred fulani trustees in place .

You were too greedy to pause and rethink your line of action and only thought of controlling Athe entire Nigeria as you did the minority tribes in the eastern region.

Your greed and stupid ambitions to dominate your betters led us here

Admit your stupidity for once and stop blaming others for your foolish actions that all of us are now suffering .

You and your yaribanza cousins are the main and only problem we have in the South and not one crypto Jewish agent of Rothschild banking African branch.

Take your frustrations elsewhere! Next time, you guys should think before alligning with forces against one of the most capable groups in west Africa! Ironsi suggested a decree. Certain sections of the country rejected this. He embarked on a consultation tour to discuss this very decree! You ambushed him and killed him! Because you hated him and his people! You then killed almost every Igbo in sight all over Nigeria! Almost half a million... The Igbo then suggested Confederacy... You agreed then rejected this, then unleashed a war and consumed almost 5 million igbos from a population of almost 15 million!

All of you joined the fulani to fight this war.. A war against the igbos and their obstinate Confederacy agenda! Fine! Your beloved fulani took over and turned you into slaves ever since! You couldn't fight again to free yourselves from them as you did with the Igbos... You are now blaming the igbos more than half a century after for the dire consequences of your miscalculation? Common! Head or tail, igbos must loose? This is Nigeria... This is what you fought for. Enjoy it and leave the Igbo out of your misery.. Don't even want to talk of the minorities. They were better off with the Igbos in the 60s than they are today with Nigeria.. That speaks volumes...

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by MagicBishop: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real, just as it pains you that Lugard almageted the north with the South, I want to say so also as a Niger Delta do I feel the same injustice towards the British yoking of the Niger Delta Tribes with you Igbos.

Because long before Fulani hegenomy and margilization, my people suffered same fate under Igbos in the defunct eastern region.

It was so bad that Western Cameron decided to leave Nigeria to escape Igbo subjugation .

Before there was an Abuja there was an Enugu.

Your idiot Zik took all our resources to develop Enugu and your Oh-Jew-Ku warlord's plan for Biafra and his army's moral dipped when the ND was liberated .

You people are the architects of all Nigeria's problem and continue to blame everyone but yourself for your foolish greedy and arrogant attempts at empire building when just 2 generations prior you were prime slave products .

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

The truth is bitter.

who are you blaming Tomorrow? Maybe Lionel Messi.

from Fulani, to Tinubu to Lugard lugard, maybe tomorrow it would be C.Ronaldo.

hahaha.

You mentioned Fulani and tinubu ( who I didn't even add to the list), why didn't you mention igbo? Shebi I put three names there? Idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by MagicBishop: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Rugaria:

Take your frustrations elsewhere! Next time, you guys should think before alligning with forces against one of the most capable groups in west Africa! Ironsi suggested a decree. Certain sections of the country rejected this. He embarked on a consultation tour to discuss this very decree! You ambushed him and killed him! Because you hated him and his people! You then killed almost every Igbo in sight all over Nigeria! Almost half a million... The Igbo then suggested Confederacy... You agreed then rejected this, then unleashed a war and consumed almost 5 million igbos from a population of almost 15 million!

All of you joined the fulani to fight this war.. A war against the igbos and their obstinate Confederacy agenda! Fine! Your beloved fulani took over and turned you into slaves ever since! You couldn't fight again to free yourselves from them as you did with the Igbos... You are now blaming the igbos more than half a century after for the dire consequences of your miscalculation? Common! Head or tail, igbos must loose? This is Nigeria... This is what you fought for. Enjoy it and leave the Igbo out of your misery.. Don't even want to talk of the minorities. They were better off with the Igbos in the 60s than they are today with Nigeria.. That speaks volumes...
[/s]

As I have said earlier, the only reason for the Jan 15 coup was because you Igbos saw that the COR region was about to be created by an act of Parliament .

The fact that oil had been discovered in comnercal quantities in the ND drove you idiots to attempt the most brazen and foolish act of imposing yourselves as the Head Niggers in Charge (HNICs)

Igbo greed got us here.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:

I keep saying it and I will state it here for you personally : Nnamdi Kanu's only mission was to make Zionist slaves out of you Igbos .

Your blind worship to those who have enslaved , killed , raped and continue to do same till this date shows how ignorant you are.

I will suggest you Google everything I wrote in that post and see if it doesn't fly back on your face

You Igbos foolishly gave Fulani power and paved way for Rothschild to colonize Nigeria through his fulani henchmen

All because the Niger Delta was set to get their own region carved out of the defunct eastern region that you dominated and oppressed other tribes who so happens to have been and remain your betters.
The Jan 15 Coup was hatched by you Igbos to stop the impending creation of the Calabar- Ogoja Rivers region.

You decided to then go full ret@rd and seize power to prevent this with the centralization decree which your Azikiwe dictated to the barely literate Ironsi.

When the Fulani struck back you then ran back to declare your Biafra and forcefully included the Niger Delta whom you oppressed and dominated just as the Fulani you complain of today is doing under Buhari .

You better leave you Lugard and see that it was your own foolishness , greed and arrogance that led us where we are now .

If there is any reason for you to even mention Lugard it should be in a reverent tone since it was this same British govt that brought you out of the bush, offered his protection in return for your houseboy duties and from there civilised your ass to the point you forgot who is not your mate.

When you are done typing your long rant, you should kindly leave the thread. From Fulani to Niger delta to azikiwe to Rochchild or whatever you choose to him. I don't care. Those people will rot in hell. Keep your Jewish lectures to your self.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Rugaria: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:
Muna4real, just as it pains you that Lugard almageted the north with the South, I want to say so also as a Niger Delta do I feel the same injustice towards the British yoking of the Niger Delta Tribes with you Igbos.

Because long before Fulani hegenomy and margilization, my people suffered same fate under Igbos in the defunct eastern region.

It was so bad that Western Cameron decided to leave Nigeria to escape Igbo subjugation .

Before there was an Abuja there was an Enugu.

Your idiot Zik took all our resources to develop Enugu and your Oh-Jew-Ku warlord's plan for Biafra and his army's moral dipped when the ND was liberated .

You people are the architects of all Nigeria's problem and continue to blame everyone but yourself for your foolish greedy and arrogant attempts at empire building when just 2 generations prior you were prime slave products .

Which resources? Oil was still at infancy and was in both Igbo and non Igbo speaking areas! What was there in Enugu that was not in PH? Presidential hotel? Industrial estate? The palm oil revolution that ran the economy of the east then was more pivoted by Okpara and it was across board! Obudu was developed by Okpara and Portharcout was at par with Lagos! Now look at how competitive your alliance with the fulani has developed that city! How were you cheated really, if not that you have a victim mentality? Because Zik took over from Eyo Ita? After Awolowo stampeded him out of the west? How many minorities were there in Eastern government? The Mathew mbus and co? You guys should get lost! It's your greed that forced the east back into Nigeria! Now you are begging for just 13% of your resources . Stop blaming the igbos! We tried for you guys.. If Boro and co didn't lead Adekunle in from your creeks, we all would have been better off today...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:
[s][/s]

As I have said earlier, the only reason for the Jan 15 coup was because you Igbos saw that the COR region was about to be created by an act of Parliament .

The fact that oil had been discovered in comnercal quantities in the ND drove you idiots to attempt the most brazen and foolish act of imposing yourselves as the Head Niggers in Charge (HNICs)

Igbo greed got us here.

Your false history of Nigeria is not needed. Only a Fool will believe it anyway. Those leaders ( past and present) who put Nigeria in the line of suffering shall roast in hell forever. No peace for the wicked.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by MagicBishop: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:

When you are done typing your long rant, you should kindly leave the thread. From Fulani to Niger delta to azikiwe to Rochchild or whatever you choose to him. I don't care. Those people will rot in hell. Keep your Jewish lectures to your self.

And keep your Zio shithole to your 5 contigious igbotic states .

I can't believe I at one time thought you Igbos are rational not knowing you are as daft as your average Taju and Adamu.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Rugaria: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:
[s][/s]

Igbo greed got us here.

You are talking trash... I used to credit you with more sense than this... Goodnight ahbegi..
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:
Jacob Snowman (24 November 1871 – 28 February 1959) was a British Jewish medical doctor and mohel, notable for having circumcised Charles, Prince of Wales in December 1948, and possibly other members of the British nobility and Royal Family.

Snowman was the son of Abraham Snowman (1849–1918), a picture dealer, and his wife Rachel, both of whom were born in Poland.

Jewpedia deliberateky scrubbed the article on Jacob Snowman and redacted him originally from Polish Jewry.

The British Royal Family since Elizabeth , has maintained the curcumscion rite.

European Royals always appeared shock when meeting fheir English counterparts because of their uneuropean and Jewish appearance .

European Royals never circumcised . Only the British Royal family did .

Why? Because they are Jews

I don't care. Evil leaders shall roast in hell forever.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by MagicBishop: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Rugaria:

Which resources? Oil was still at infancy and was in both Igbo and non Igbo speaking areas! What was there in Enugu that was not in PH? Presidential hotel? Industrial estate? The palm oil revolution that ran the economy of the east then was more pivoted by Okpara and it was across board! Obudu was developed by Okpara and Portharcout was at par with Lagos! Now look at how competitive your alliance with the fulani has developed that city! How were you cheated really, if not that you have a victim mentality? Because Zik took over from Eyo Ita? After Awolowo stampeded him out of the west? How many minorities were there in Eastern government? The Mathew mbus and co? You guys should get lost! It's your greed that forced the east back into Nigeria! Now you are begging for just 13% of your resources . Stop blaming the igbos! We tried for you guys.. If Boro and co didn't lead Adekunle in from your creeks, we all would have been better off today...
[/s]

Then stop dragging us Mr Ozo

Can you not linit your Zyklon empire to your Igbotic states ?

Why are you so bent in including ND?

Is your lesotho republic not feasible without ND?
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by MagicBishop: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:

You are talking trash... I used to credit you with more sense than this... Goodnight ahbegi..

Anytime my posts strikes a nerve it's because it's the raw bitter truth .

Don't hate neither me nor the truth I bring to you.

Accept it.

You can not be playing the perpertual victimhood without someone asking "but wetin you do an when him come do you like this,,"

Admit responsibly, apologize and accept your due punishment .
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
ednut1:
we are not the only ones they colonised or joined together. Quit weeping like a baby

I never knew lurd lugard colonized another country too. So please can you tell me the name of that country?
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Rugaria: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:
[s][/s]

I don't know where I dragged your land with you... Go through my post, you can't find that! I have only said that igbo speaking communities yanked off by the likes of babangida and Abacha and ,"dashed" to neighboring states as compensation for their war efforts during all those dubious state creation episodes, should not be left out of any future arrangement! That's fair. Not dragging anything with you..
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:
[s][/s]

How did ND enter this thread? Your hunger for ethnic division has removed the little sense you have,that if you have any at all. You can't even understand the subject of a topic! Tufiaaakwa!
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:

Anytime my posts strikes a nerve it's because it's the raw bitter truth .

Don't hate neither me nor the truth I bring to you.

Accept it.

You can not be playing the perpertual victimhood without someone asking "but wetin you do an when him come do you like this,,"

Admit responsibly, apologize and accept your due punishment .

I see no truth here. All I see is the words of a confused soul.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Nguru55: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
IJOBA2:
LALASTICLALA THIS IS HATE SPEECH AGAINST OUR IBO BRETHREN

E no get your time... He dey chop snake for dinner.. that's what I think sha.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
I'm surprised that some people are here defending these cursed souls. It can't stop them from going to hell. They shall face the consequences of their actions. It shall never be well with them.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by PrudencyFeats: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:
I'm surprised that some people are here defending these cursed souls. It can't stop them from going to hell. They shall face the consequences of their actions. It shall never be well with them.

That Fredrick Lugard... He should be brought back to undo what he have done to the Nothern and Southern protectorate.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

That Fredrick Lugard... He should be brought back to undo what he have done to the Nothern and Southern protectorate.

It's just that he's not alive. If not, he would be haunted till he dies. He will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by LukasPodolski: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:

You mentioned Fulani and tinubu ( who I didn't even add to the list), why didn't you mention igbo? Shebi I put three names there? Idiot.
who are you blaming tomorrow? Messi?

oloriburuku, koni dafun baba e.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

who are you blaming tomorrow? Messi?

oloriburuku, koni dafun baba e.

Evil leaders shall roast in hell
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by GreenDestiny2: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:

You are deadlier than those who wield assault riffles... You literally rendered him impotent with facts.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

You are deadlier than those who wield assault riffles... You literally rendered him impotent with facts.

I see no facts. I only see the blabbing of a fool who could not identify the subject of a topic. Shifting goal post to suit his stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am An IGBO Man, But Nnamdi Kanu And His Lawyer Dey Make Me Shame. / 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa / ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.