Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven (2855 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by NairaHercules(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2020
donbachi:
Na to just exhume him skeleton,sit am down and sentence him to death by hanging.

grin grin
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by NairaHercules(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2020
jenny005:
[s]U need 2 be delivered n not only been preached to....... Cos its like u are possessed....Let JESUS into ur life for HE is able to help u from ur anger..... Pls dnt take offence[/s]

Didn't jesus get angry?

Everyone has a right to express feelings!

Anyways, not everyone is a christian. She may be a muslim, an atheist, or a jew.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by NairaHercules(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
MagicBishop:

FYI, Lord Lugard was Jewish.

I don't understand why you Igbos refuse to take responsibility for the mess we are in rather than blame one crypto Jewish English man ?

Who brought about the centralization decree and abolished the perfect regional govt?

You idiots better start admitting your role in empowering the Fulani .

What are you talking about?
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by NairaHercules(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2020
LukasPodolski:
better own up to your mistakes.

Lord lugard and the Hausa/Fulanis are not responsible your woes in Abia, Imo Anambra Enugu e.t.c

They are not the reason why you don't have access to Clean water, good roads, good healthcare, education system e.t.c

fvcking idiot.

If Biafra was acheived, do you think that any of these will be happening?

Anyways, all states have to practice Nigerian educational system (But igbos will forever be chart toppers).

There is clean water in abundance, in igbo land.

There is good health care.

Continue spewing rubbish from your open defeacation, brown roof enclave.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by NairaHercules(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2020
LukasPodolski:

will you keep quiet?

as if we don't know the motive behind the thread, blame Lord lugard for the 1914 amalgamation, because the Fulanis are the problem of Nigeria Today.. mtcheew. Nobody mentioned Fulani. Fulanis will continue to haunt your dreams.

Even the Azikiwe that persuaded Ahmadu Bello from leaving the union is a saint according to you foolish people. Your papa is a foolish person

I've been seeing you guys clamouring for Southern Nigeria republic after realising that Biafra is a pipe dream. hahahaha
As a Yoruba man, being part of a tribe is a choice, the day the Yoruba nation agree your Southern Nigeria republic, i will disown the Yoruba tribe. Says a man from the tribe that is from the tribe known for unity begging?

The decay in Abia was caused by Lord lugard and Fulani. It was caused by your mother's breath. At least Abia state does not have mud houses, with decaying brown roof, and people literally sh!tting on the floor.

today if they're not blaming Tinubu, then it's fulani, tomorrow it's Lord lugard. Igbos deserve to have diffrerent opinions on differnt people. All of those people are pigs.

goats. Says a Yorropig, shit slinging slum dweller lolz

Lord Lugard worshippers
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by NairaHercules(m): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Muna4real:

It's like your uncle is among those people I mentioned. That's why you are pained grin

They are unity begging Lord Luggard worshipers, from the open defeacation brown roof republic. Nwanne, just ignore them grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Angry Youths Invade Former Speaker Dogara’s House / Buratai Poses With Snake In His Farm, Keeps Mum On Katsina Abduction / UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.