Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region (34365 Views)

South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Shut up.. Ipob are criminals.. Maybe when the idiots destroy that your father's mud house u will know
Chop ban first. Come back and keep your barking like dogs going!
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Queengel: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
mekaboy:
From the destruction associated with this protest, its time the SE governors flush IPOB out of the region.

These touts and holigans that Nnamdi Kanu inspires wrecked havock in the eastern states.

Some of them are okada and keke riders, Some are Barrow pushers, some are touts without any skill or work, some are armed robbers, some are traders.

These uneducated bunch want to destroy the sweat of hardworking igbos. Some of these igbos started with nothing and have made something out of their lives. While the touts who refuse to take responsibility for the choices they made in their life, want to use the protest to destroy the labour of others.

If INNOSON, IBETO, COSCHARIS ETC, folded their arms and was blaming the north for their poor background, they would not make anything out of their lives.

Nnamdi kanu who is a failure home and abroad, using Biafran stuggle to enrich himself. Cashing out on the emotions and sentiments of his gullible followers. Telling failures like himself that someone in the North is responsible for their backwardness.

The Governors should:

1) Ensure that all keke, okada riders, barrow pushers, labourers and traders have identity and registration.

2) they have to sign undertaking that if for any reason any of their members engage in any thing that affects peace in the region. They will either fishout the IPOB members among them or the entire keke riders will be banned.

3) same goes with the traders. Any trader involved in IPOB activities, will cause the government to relocate the market to an uncomfortable place. Unless other traders fish them out.

The leaders of such groups will now have the responsibility for fishout IPOB members among them, before they spoil things for the rest of them.

That frustrated fraudster nnamdi kanu, who could not attend his parents burial out of fear, cant be causing problems for us.

A word is enough for the wise.
why would the governors flush them out because they are seeking for their freedom it is not gonna work that your opinion is nonsense it does not make any sense have the president flush out Fulaniheards men and book harm that are killing people ops if you don't have any good thing to say shut up
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by seanwilliam(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Why would SE Governors be flushing out an unarmed group like that hardly bothers anybody? The SE Governors have not yet even found a way to flush out armed killer herdsmen who killing, raping and destroying people lives from nimbo in Enugu to Oru in Imo state. It is IPOB that hardly anyone in the SE is complaining about that Governors will be chasing about?

Some people just comment based on nothing better to do
I wonder o.. talk of misplaced priority
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by DexterousOne(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Muna4real:

What is not true there? Why should we support a country of terrorist and their sponsors? Imagine a sponsor of one of the world renowned terrorist organization leading Nigeria? Tufiaaakwa! This one is not a country again. It is just a geographical location.

A bad president will come and go
Nigeria has learnt its lesson
No more people like Buhari leading this country

That said
With what I have heard Nnamdi Kanu say on the tape
He does not qualify to be a good leader either undecided

What makes him different from Buhari
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by maziuwa(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Any body that's against ipob may all your generation die a painful death useless animals baaboons and monkeys

1 Like

Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by DexterousOne(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Truthfulguy10:
Total Thrash

opinion kill u their .....

IPOB is not your Problem go and face your useless Politicians
The IPOB ideology is a problem

The criminals In power is also a problem
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by DexterousOne(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
maziuwa:
Any body that's against ipob may all your generation die a painful death useless animals baaboons and monkeys

You see what I am saying ?
The IPOB ideology
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Franking: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
mekaboy:

Bokoharam didnt harm anyone when they started in the region. They should be proactive.

Come.and flush them out na. At least u know they want self determination, what does ur boko haram want?

All of us are IPOB.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
If those who destroyed properties in South East were IPOB members, were the youths who destroyed properties in South West agitators for Oduduwa Republic ? Good to stay quiet when u don't know what to say or write about.

1 Like

Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by LordOfTheGame: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
Enough of IPOB atrocities and destructive nature, they have done more evil to the society, hiding under secession to cause harm

And the boko haram and fulani terrorists are peace makers and should be clapped for? You're plainly stupid and ignorant .
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by osusuallstars: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
IPOB will stay till independence
We are graduates even masters and yet no meaningful job because of Fulani and the elites are doing man know man
Nigeria must pieces for us to prosper
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Congrats321(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Are you 100% sure boko haram harmed no one until their leader was killed.

To be sure, search Mohammed Yusuf on YouTube and watch his preaching. But please get a Hausa speaker to interpret for you if you can't understand Hausa.

Pecuman:

Boko Haram didn't harm anyone until government sent army to kill their leader.

Do you actually want to create another Boko Haram situation in the East?.

Nobody should listen to this idiot. They just want to further divide and destroy Igbos
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by michelz: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Well considering that the police have been shooting, killing, torturing and detaining unarmed IPOB for years just for protesting for Biafra who can blame them for burning a few Police stations?

Thats what happens in an unjust society that uses unwarranted force on its people.
I recall deliberating with you over the excesses of IPOB during the period they attacked Ekweremadu in Germany. I remember how you staunchly defended that act against him. I am even more surprised that you still hold that view till now. That's very unfortunate, given all what IPOB has done in the past few days.
I wonder what you intend to benefit from chaos in the country,especially the S.E.
This monster you're stubbornly supporting... pray it doesn't come to bite you in the behind. There are better ways to achieve a 'good' ideology other than to pursue violence.

1 Like

Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by LivingTruth: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Please we should not out of hatred become bias. We should know that those destruction were perpetuated by hoodlums as seen in other states or was ipob also responsible for those ones too? Let not be making out issues where there is none. Fulani herdsmen perpetrating all kinds(killing,raping,destroying) of atrocities, have they be banned by the federal government talk more of the state government. Please we should stop been bias in this country and called a spade a spade. My faith is that Nigerian will be great again, so let everyone be treated equally irrespective of your tribe, religion or ethnicity because Nigerian belong to us all.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by LivingTruth: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Please we should not out of hatred become bias. We should know that those destruction were perpetuated by hoodlums as seen in other states.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
mekaboy:
From the destruction associated with this protest, its time the SE governors flush IPOB out of the region.

These touts and holigans that Nnamdi Kanu inspires wrecked havock in the eastern states.

Some of them are okada and keke riders, Some are Barrow pushers, some are touts without any skill or work, some are armed robbers, some are traders.

These uneducated bunch want to destroy the sweat of hardworking igbos. Some of these igbos started with nothing and have made something out of their lives. While the touts who refuse to take responsibility for the choices they made in their life, want to use the protest to destroy the labour of others.

If INNOSON, IBETO, COSCHARIS ETC, folded their arms and was blaming the north for their poor background, they would not make anything out of their lives.

Nnamdi kanu who is a failure home and abroad, using Biafran stuggle to enrich himself. Cashing out on the emotions and sentiments of his gullible followers. Telling failures like himself that someone in the North is responsible for their backwardness.

The Governors should:

1) Ensure that all keke, okada riders, barrow pushers, labourers and traders have identity and registration.

2) they have to sign undertaking that if for any reason any of their members engage in any thing that affects peace in the region. They will either fishout the IPOB members among them or the entire keke riders will be banned.

3) same goes with the traders. Any trader involved in IPOB activities, will cause the government to relocate the market to an uncomfortable place. Unless other traders fish them out.

The leaders of such groups will now have the responsibility for fishout IPOB members among them, before they spoil things for the rest of them.

That frustrated fraudster nnamdi kanu, who could not attend his parents burial out of fear, cant be causing problems for us.

well said. Are you done?
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by yom2(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Why would SE Governors be flushing out an unarmed group like that hardly bothers anybody? The SE Governors have not yet even found a way to flush out armed killer herdsmen who killing, raping and destroying people lives from nimbo in Enugu to Oru in Imo state. It is IPOB that hardly anyone in the SE is complaining about that Governors will be chasing about?

Some people just comment based on nothing better to do
they say there's low infrastructure. U are still damaging d little one available
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by cybash: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
The OP is a F00L.

W0RTHLE$S thread!
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Dreadful: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Willie007:

On the mention of IPOB every Nigerian becomes afraid
Don't mind the British slaves!

1 Like

Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by SirVintageCock: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Don't even try it or you will be playing into the IPOB con.That means you will be contending with a great percentage of Igbos who are still in the closet and the government will loose more because you don't know who is who.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm talking about the destruction that just happened in the east.. It was done by useless ipob

Destruction and burning of properties was done in south west too but nobody blamed OPC or AMUTOKU. I don’t support destruction of properties especially individual shops but let’s not deviate by pointing fingers instead of finding solutions for the affected victims. We should push for each state government to take records of individuals that their shops was burnt or looted just like LAGOS and pay them compensation adequately. This should be trending by now instead of pointing fingers to any group thereby giving room for the pressure and heat on the government to die down, and if that happens it will be more difficult to get Justice for the affected victims....
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
And yet the are the richest tribe in Nigeria..use your head...if you don't have anything to say you better shut the f*ck up. You most be a b*stard in Igbo land. Mugu
okpalaAnambra:

IPOB are thieves.. They're criminals who go about looting peoples shop due to envy
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by DigitB: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
mekaboy:

The Governors should:

Ok.

I arrived late to this thread.

You must be in severe pain. Such premium tears never dries easily, so go get some help.

You're what we call 'Efulefu'

I blame the bigoted Nairaland for pushing this thrash to fp.

Of all the problems ravaging SE it is unarmed IPOB that's giving you restless moments.

Ewu awusa!
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
I think it's time to tell ananymous to hack naira land, because I can see that they don't have anything to post anymore..maybe government done pay them to..they are being tribal here... useless naira land.
DigitB:

Ok.

I arrived late to this thread.

You must be in severe pain. Such premium tears never dries easily, so go get some help.

You're what we call 'Efulefu'

I blame the bigoted Nairaland for pushing this thrash to fp.

Of all the problems ravaging SE it is unarmed IPOB that's giving you restless moments.

Ewu awusa!
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
maziuwa:

I am an ipob member but you’re already dead. Remember the gist of people dying after posting on their social network accounts? I don send that IP to you now for being a risk catalyst to a peacefully coexistence
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by okpalaAnambra: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
FOXYDESIIGNERX:
And yet the are the richest tribe in Nigeria..use your head...if you don't have anything to say you better shut the f*ck up. You most be a b*stard in Igbo land. Mugu
Anụ ọhịa si n'ebe pụọ ọsọ ọsọ.. Ezi offia
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by okpalaAnambra: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
ASKQUESTIONS:

Destruction and burning of properties was done in south west too but nobody blamed OPC or AMUTOKU. I don’t support destruction of properties especially individual shops but let’s not deviate by pointing fingers instead of finding solutions for the affected victims. We should push for each state government to take records of individuals that their shops was burnt or looted just like LAGOS and pay them compensation adequately. This should be trending by now instead of pointing fingers to any group thereby giving room for the pressure and heat on the government to die down, and if that happens it will be more difficult to get Justice for the affected victims....
IPOB was responsible.. To a large extent we know what is happening
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by DigitB: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
FOXYDESIIGNERX:
I think it's time to tell ananymous to hack naira land, because I can see that they don't have anything to post anymore..maybe government done pay them to..they are being tribal here... useless naira land.

I concur.

If we report to them on Twitter...
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Regcode: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
You are invariably saying that Northern Governor's should flush away Arewa People Assembly. Or Southern Governors should flush out Oduduwa
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

IPOB was responsible.. To a large extent we know what is happening

Even at that the most important thing now is to get the state governments to take records of the people that are affected and pay them whatever they lost. That is the best and wisest thing to do do now that the heat is still on, then always come back to revisit the destructions of people’s properties at the east, not stupid police stations and their amours.... if they had burnt only police stations it would not have bothered me but burning of the market in Enugu and looting of people’s shops that’s suffering the same faith dished to us by the government is absolutely wrong and not acceptable at all....
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by gidgiddy: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
michelz:

I recall deliberating with you over the excesses of IPOB during the period they attacked Ekweremadu in Germany. I remember how you staunchly defended that act against him. I am even more surprised that you still hold that view till now. That's very unfortunate, given all what IPOB has done in the past few days.
I wonder what you intend to benefit from chaos in the country,especially the S.E.
This monster you're stubbornly supporting... pray it doesn't come to bite you in the behind. There are better ways to achieve a 'good' ideology other than to pursue violence.

You guys make me laugh, so the big deal is that Ekweremadu was pushed about in Germany? What a catastrophe! It deserves front page on the times Newspaper that Ekweremadu got shoved about! It should in Guiness book of records for the most violent action ever seen in history

What had IPOB done in the last few days? The violence that was all about? How do you they are IPOB? I dont recall anyone holding a Biafran flag or anything indicative of being IPOB. So unless they have IPOB written on their forehead, there is no proof it is them

The funny thing is that Nigeria has different armed groups from Boko haram to killer herdsmen to Nigerian Army who are all out there killing unarmed defenseless civilians daily. But another person problem is unarmed IPOB

Lol
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by firstratedcitiz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
The problem of this country is that stupid, God forsaken, barren entity called North. I have always said it and I'll keep saying it: Unless the North is excised and removed from the federation, Nigeria will never see progress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.