Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region (34318 Views)

South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Fredchisom(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
As ASSU dey on strike now, na Nnamdi Kanu cause am.
Na him too hide the palliatives meant for hungry masses.
Na him too chop the whole money meant to fix all the death trap roads in Nigeria.
He is also the reason of high rate of inflation in Nigeria.
Na him make police dey harass and shoot innocent people.
He's also the cause of lack of constant electricity in Nigeria.
That Nigeria is among the dirtiest and ugliest country in the world, na Nnamdi Kanu cause am.
Nnamdi Kanu is the sole cause of Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world.

Ndi isi oji, ndi iberibe.go an flush ipob and nnamdi kanu if e pain you,but you can only rant on nairaland but this nonesense made fp
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Igbobunk(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
mekaboy:
From the destruction associated with this protest, its time the SE governors flush IPOB out of the region.

These touts and holigans that Nnamdi Kanu inspires wrecked havock in the eastern states.

Some of them are okada and keke riders, Some are Barrow pushers, some are touts without any skill or work, some are armed robbers, some are traders.

These uneducated bunch want to destroy the sweat of hardworking igbos. Some of these igbos started with nothing and have made something out of their lives. While the touts who refuse to take responsibility for the choices they made in their life, want to use the protest to destroy the labour of others.

If INNOSON, IBETO, COSCHARIS ETC, folded their arms and was blaming the north for their poor background, they would not make anything out of their lives.

Nnamdi kanu who is a failure home and abroad, using Biafran stuggle to enrich himself. Cashing out on the emotions and sentiments of his gullible followers. Telling failures like himself that someone in the North is responsible for their backwardness.

The Governors should:

1) Ensure that all keke, okada riders, barrow pushers, labourers and traders have identity and registration.

2) they have to sign undertaking that if for any reason any of their members engage in any thing that affects peace in the region. They will either fishout the IPOB members among them or the entire keke riders will be banned.

3) same goes with the traders. Any trader involved in IPOB activities, will cause the government to relocate the market to an uncomfortable place. Unless other traders fish them out.

The leaders of such groups will now have the responsibility for fishout IPOB members among them, before they spoil things for the rest of them.

That frustrated fraudster nnamdi kanu, who could not attend his parents burial out of fear, cant be causing problems for us.

A word is enough for the wise.

first of all you're saying bullshit
if there's one thing I have learnt in this life it's until you're affected you will never understand what it's feels like most of this guy's have lost people you don't know what it feels like to see your people die in cold blood and you can't not do anything about it go on search on Google the most deadly tribe in Nigeria even in Africa it's Fulani herdsmen they have killed alot a Fulani man will graze in the day time and Rob at night you don't what it's like for your to tell you guy abeg before spaghetti don make I go drop this books and system I de come baba no finish the food ooo and you hear gunshots and screams only for you to get there to see your friend butchered like an animal and it's nobody's problem well we know what's going on Ghana knew what the herdsmen are up to they didn't give them a chance at all the herdsmen begged for some few days to move out of Ghana but trust me they haven't done half of what they did in Nigeria but look the bold step they took in my area they matched an old granny with her grand sons because she complained their cows are eating her crops I think this it's a system of it's not just the herdsmen being wicked it's a plot it's an arrangement I bet ojokwu saw this coming and stood out for his people imagine if Biafra is a country will they have courage to perpertrate such evil the country will declare war against them nnamdi kanu was attack in his house with troops of soldier's and thanks and they said it's an house arrest because he mentioned something see let us call a spade a spade and not just a farming tools I don't want this country to separate to be sincere but not if the political religious agenda continues farmers product this year is very poor not because there is no rain or lack of soil nutrients but because herders had graze on people's farm wickedness most people are victim of this wicked people a friend of mine went to get goat food after cutting some group of young Fulani herdsmen blocked him took his phone as if that was not enough they took his hand too he ran for his dear life you know what he said when people came to his rescue how am I going to play the piano for my God now why not adopt Ranching system and put an end to all this taboo nobody wants to talk everybody because e no reach your side I know plenty of your type no worry feel the pains of this people you will join them trust me there are some few people that knows what's going on in this country all the hidden agenda of the evil minded I pray you'll see it now before it becames too late and the Almighty God protect the innocent and fight for the week Amen

2 Likes

Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by OBIPLUS(m): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2020
Unemployment and hunger. A hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by megama: 12:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Wilstino:
The government and the society have failed them. If these guys were educated and employed they wont be this gullible. Flushing NK is not the answer.
We need to start liberating our youth from poverty and illiteracy.
Compulsory free education for all child and more employment opportunities are what we should be advocating after all these that has befallen us, both the SE and SW.
Always bear in mind that some youths have spirit of hooliganism. Embedded on them.Always believing in easy money. Nothing Good comes so easy. Man is made to hard labour in order to survive even religion teaches so.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 25, 2020
gidgiddy:

Why would SE Governors be flushing out an unarmed group like that hardly bothers anybody? The SE Governors have not yet even found a way to flush out armed killer herdsmen who killing, raping and destroying people lives from nimbo in Enugu to Oru in Imo state. It is IPOB that hardly anyone in the SE is complaining about that Governors will be chasing about?

Some people just comment based on nothing better to do

And they brought this trash to fp
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 25, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm talking about the destruction that just happened in the east.. It was done by useless ipob

The one in Lagos was done by afenifere and opc
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 25, 2020
psucc:
A tout in the west is also a tout in the east. Their acts are condemnable. No one will hold fort for another who takes pride in destruction, No!

Neither is it done by IPOB or commanded same. We should call a spade a spade. Their actions stands condemned.

Because they're Igbos so they will blame us
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Nnefada: 1:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Ipob ko Nnamdi Kanu ni. May God's judgement be upon them all. Gullible followers of a blind and fearful leader.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by DedeNkem: 4:01am On Oct 25, 2020
mekaboy:

Bokoharam didnt harm anyone when they started in the region. They should be proactive.

The incompetent Nigerian Police actions made Boko Haram what it is today. And they are actively doing the same to IPOB now.

You should blame all the incompetent governments we have had including the present one.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Sleekfingers: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Buhari should do the necessary .......i spit
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Edwardsmart: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2020
i pity who wrote this.because you will come back begging.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by CHUKWUOBED(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
mekaboy:
From the destruction associated with this protest, its time the SE governors flush IPOB out of the region.

These touts and holigans that Nnamdi Kanu inspires wrecked havock in the eastern states.

Some of them are okada and keke riders, Some are Barrow pushers, some are touts without any skill or work, some are armed robbers, some are traders.

These uneducated bunch want to destroy the sweat of hardworking igbos. Some of these igbos started with nothing and have made something out of their lives. While the touts who refuse to take responsibility for the choices they made in their life, want to use the protest to destroy the labour of others.

If INNOSON, IBETO, COSCHARIS ETC, folded their arms and was blaming the north for their poor background, they would not make anything out of their lives.

Nnamdi kanu who is a failure home and abroad, using Biafran stuggle to enrich himself. Cashing out on the emotions and sentiments of his gullible followers. Telling failures like himself that someone in the North is responsible for their backwardness.

The Governors should:

1) Ensure that all keke, okada riders, barrow pushers, labourers and traders have identity and registration.

2) they have to sign undertaking that if for any reason any of their members engage in any thing that affects peace in the region. They will either fishout the IPOB members among them or the entire keke riders will be banned.

3) same goes with the traders. Any trader involved in IPOB activities, will cause the government to relocate the market to an uncomfortable place. Unless other traders fish them out.

The leaders of such groups will now have the responsibility for fishout IPOB members among them, before they spoil things for the rest of them.

That frustrated fraudster nnamdi kanu, who could not attend his parents burial out of fear, cant be causing problems for us.

You should take your time and look back at what you just wrote , I wonder the kind of person you are and what you actually do for a living, if I may ask during the protest what were u actually doing ?
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
damp squid
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Dede1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
It is a display of beastly idiocy to remotely insinuate any act of blame on IPOB for the #EndSars protest. I had wanted the protest to end the silly shithole called Nigeria. Unfortunately, the protesters lacked ammunition and goal to complement their anger.

2 Likes

Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Dede1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
mekaboy:

The Governors should:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12564291_12561653imagesjpegjpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99_jpeg_jpeg6c4bd0a8f5d9b69fa02b4e6e6a5a5d19

You are one of the problems Nigerians need to solve . You are a bunch of insincerity that would post a picture of IPOB which has absolutely nothing to do with #EndSars protest. IPOB had one agendum which is to end silly life of Nigeria. The #EndSars protest will not lead to disintegration of shithole called Nigeria. I guess IPOB would have heavily involved if the protest had #EndNigeria instead of #EndSars.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by childosky(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
see i have tried so much to educate these idiots against IPOB, both the igbos and none igbos. at first IPOB is not a mere group of people
IPOB is an IGBO race
IPOB is the general name that covers the entire IGBO NATION
IPOB means indigenous people of BIAFRA
for the natural fact you are an IGBO by birth, you are IPOB
IPOB is not a terrorist nation
what's the problem of the nigerian/ZOO people? that i don't want to be part of nigeria/ZOO, is it a crime. you call us terrorist yet you don't want to allow us to go
you call nnamdi kanu our leader all sorts of name,yet that same nnamdi kanu was the person the nigerian/ZOO government sent the zombies from the ZOO to kill.
we are are tired of this failed system inside the ZOO,we want to have our own peaceful country where rule of law will thrive.
see to those of you who are against the IGBO NATION, we want our own country and nobody stop's you from agitating for your own country.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Jdbrasco2: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2020
DexterousOne:

That's all you have to say...
Not surprisingly
Fulani militia is there killing and raping people, but spared them as usual. Coward, keeping protecting ur masters. What about OPC and Amotekun? Is not IPOB that is raping ur women.

1 Like

Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by mekaboy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dede1:
It is a display of beastly idiocy to remotely insinuate any act of blame on IPOB for the #EndSars protest. I had wanted the protest to end the silly shithole called Nigeria. Unfortunately, the protesters lacked ammunition and goal to complement their anger.

Go and do your own and end it. Dont hijack a peaceful protest.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by DexterousOne(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Fulani militia is there killing and raping people, but spared them as usual. Coward, keeping protecting ur masters. What about OPC and Amotekun? Is not IPOB that is raping ur women.

What is this one saying now?
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by Jdbrasco2: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying now?
I'm saying that u are full of shit.
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by mekaboy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by ebenezer202l(f): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
firstratedcitiz:
The problem of this country is that stupid, God forsaken, barren entity called North. I have always said it and I'll keep saying it: Unless the North is excised and removed from the federation, Nigeria will never see progress.
you mean the same North that is feeding you?
Re: Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region by mekaboy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wish they acted soon enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / Robbers Shoot Okada Rider Dead In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.