Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

+18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] (5275 Views)

+18: Do This Before 2024. Nobody Has Told You This, But I'll Tell You. / I Don't Feel A Thing With Condom / Warning! 18 ⚠ Do You Know About The Pen!s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Unfortunately, offer has expired. Better luck, next time.
Boss, my phone is faulty and im browsing with someone else's modem and sim. I even got banned by one stupid b. ot before the offer.

But e use style pain me small. I really appreciate the offer.
Tuale baba. Thanks boss.

Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by RuggedSniper: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2020
satelliteDISH:
This one nah mumu thread.
My brethren click like if this thread makes any meaning to you. Click share if you value my jokes more importantly than the thread.

*B4 u start building a relationship find out who owns d land becus it might be a community land. Am I making sense? or I should mind my business*

This morning, one cute girl was just staring at me, I was blushing….. Until she came closer and said “Come,,,,, u look like one groundnut seller that ran away with my change”……….**
*I fainted*

Ladies after washing, cleaning and cooking for your boyfriend and he said “the guy that will marry you is very lucky” my sister hit him hard on the head with a frying pan for a manual brain reset...

*Sometimes a lot of people know things about you not because you told them, but because one person you are close to; talks too much.

*A little girl ran to her Mum and said "you refused to tell me the name of the thing hanging between dads legs, well I have finally figured it on my own. ITS A TOOTHBRUSH." Then Mum laughed and asked the daughter "who told you that?" The girl replied, "When I came back from school, I saw the maid kneeling in front of Dad, brushing her teeth with Dad's TOOTHBRUSH. Then I saw plenty of TOOTHPASTE in her mouth"...*
*The maid's burial is this Sunday .*

Don't kill yourself for any woman because when you die, she will come to your funeral with another guy. It happened to me twice.

*THOSE who got pregnant during the LOCKDOWN, I hope your pregnancy is doing well. We expecting the babies oo in December and January. You think we are forgetting.

*Dear Ladies, pls remain in ur house for now.or still walk in groups and avoid late nights movements cos Prisoners wey never bleeped for 5 yrs above dey town Konji full their body oo*
*Na Advise oo*

*The way I'm broke erh, something is telling me that I should share envelopes saying that my church is doing project. God will definitely understand*

*Date someone who's really focused and can make you laugh your ass out. A good example is me.*
But unfortunately am taken, keep scrolling.

*Dating two short girls at the same time is not cheating*. *look at the Mathematics*
�: ½ + ½ = 1*

* I am standing close to one door in one hotel now and I am hearing BABY END ME I AM YOUR SARS. Which one be that one again

*I heard that Oba of Lagos’ staff of office has been placed for sale on Jiji @ N10million. They even described it as fairly used... Lagosians why now.

*I wanted to inbox a girl in this forum. As soon as I typed ‘hi’ auto correct changed it to ‘ *HIV* ’ . I stopped right there . It was a sign from my ancestors

*A rapists entered a bedroom, tied up a husband and wife…kissed the wife’s ear and went to the bathroom….The husband said to the wife “Satisfy him or he will kill us, be strong. I love u”. Wife replied: “He didn’t kiss me, he whispered in my ear that he is a gay, he need vaseline and i told him it’s in the bathroom, so be strong i love u too….!!! Husband fainted.

*Sex is sweet, sex is sweet.*
If i test it and its not sweet,
*I swear i will not be happy with you people*

*Which lady here can help me with 10k urgently, I don't mind if you sleep with me first before giving it to me*

The Bakery!!*
A Woman Sends a Text to Her Husband;
_’Honey, don't forget to buy bread when coming home from work and your girlfriend Folake greets you.’_
Husband:
_Who is Folake?_
Wife:
_Nobody, I just wanted you to answer, to have confirmation that you saw my text._
Husband:
_But I’m with Folake right now, I thought you saw me?_
Wife:
_What??!_ _Where are you?_
Husband:
_Near the neighborhood bakery._
Wife:
_Wait, I’m coming right now!_
After 5 minutes, his wife sends a message:
Wife:
_I’m at the bakery, where are you?_
Husband:
_*I’m at work._*
_*Now that you’re at the bakery, buy the bread!_*

*Women will always be women. You can't take away gossip from them. Even when they are pastors, they be like: "LET'S REMEMBER SISTER SERWAA IN PRAYERS, SHE HAS HIV."*
Chaiiiiii, it's right there in their genes.

*my Neighbor slapped me today and I didn't say anything to him,*
Because he is the only one that have generator in the compound! If I slap him back where will I charge my phone to post jokes.

I'm not your bro, I know my sisters.
Don't call me bro. I want to see ur
unclothedness and touch bress.
That's what I heard a guy telling someone's daughter behind my window last night.

Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Loxleyy:
Thank you for your encouragement I know say e small but we move ilegendd
Continue bro, na small small

More grace ✊✊✊

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

what Do U Think About Women Who Wear Noisy Shoes?..high Heels? / Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.