Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,867 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled (35333 Views)

FG To Take Possession Of Looted Benin Bronze When Returned From Germany / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) / People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by specialmati(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kirchoffs:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland.....

They have numerous Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names......This people are mostly of northern extraction....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks. .

No more dividing southerners
does it mean that those monikers are own by one idiot abi many idiots I have noticed it of recent and most are new account.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Kirchoffs: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
specialmati:
does it mean that those monikers are own by one idiot abi many idiots I have noticed it of recent and most are new account.
They are owned by many idiots bro, they are everywhere hoping to sow discord among us
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by ThatFairGuy1: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
LegendHero:

I suspect you are that guy than cancel post.

The rate at which you keep spamming Nairaland with all this nonsense showed you are not a normal human being.

So you are the one that will define my Yorubaness? Seems plenty crazy people Dey this Nairaland.

Idi kudi leru weere, continue to spam Nairaland with this rubbish.

Have you retired from cancelling posts? I can see I can’t seems to see your cancelled post coz maybe nairaland already created a bot that cancel the canceller!
So you don't know he's canceller? He's same person with different Monika sharing our MONIKA
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Mojir(f): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
I must commend the Lagos State Government for this
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by ahmedajadi(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Philistine:

Just look at them. Osun migrants claiming lagosians. Yeribas are a disgrace
And who told you I'm from osun? I don't dabble into your affairs Igbo boy. So please don't dabble into my affair. You are a motherfucker for calling Yoruba a disgrace. GTFOH.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Decryptor(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

This is the progressive governance they lack in their region that makes them wants to destroy ours

Thank you Sanwo Olu/ Hamzat

PS: no name or tribe was mentioned above, but watch people who would react the most

Guilty Conscience?!

So people of other region forced themselves into Oba Lagoon's palace and made away with his mace and the Oba ran away like a coward and was ordering them to bring back his staff back from his hiding place or face consequences which will never come?

Those people from that other region must be so powerful o! Bwahahahahahah grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by ThatFairGuy1: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
nyan nyan nyan
always blabbing as usual grin
IgbalodeRaymond why proving him true
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:

IgbalodeRaymond why proving him true
[/s]

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by chimeremodlyn: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

Don't also be stupid bros

Nothing in my post stated Any tribe or ethnicity so where exactly did your biased mind find tribe to accuse it tribalism

Or do you have issues defining tribe and tribalism

Nothing in your post was tribalistic but there was a tribalistic undertone anybody would understand. I hate tribalism to a core n while we're trying to overcome our differences I would appreciate it if you would look forward to fixing Nigeria than posting what is not relevant.
It's not compulsory you post you know
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by tholhusomhie: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Another loot looming through this form as some will quickly loot their own goods. I hail Naija.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by abbiboy: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:
If you are a Lagos based business and your store got looted/vandalized this week, please fill this form by @LSETF

Lets do what we can to support you- Deputy Governor

https://mobile.twitter.com/drobafemihamzat/status/1319723283961548811

The link to the form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeqVysfhsw07C8iwhjJNb6jTTkF-Ot17YBS2FxgybMtC1rOA/viewform

Audio.......
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by abbiboy: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

This is the progressive governance they lack in their region that makes them wants to destroy ours

PS: no name or tribe was mentioned above, but watch people who would react the most

Guilty Conscience?!

Mumu youths still yakpa for naija sha...wht a gullible.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Another avenue they use to steal. You guys don't know these politicians. After they share 50k all around them go use una hammer again.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by drezo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hausa's are not internet savvy neither can you find a lot of them on this forum, so there is only one tribe you're referring to and that is the Igbo's, with the recent incidents it goes to show that Yoruba's are more afraid to fall out with the Hausa's than they are committed to protecting or even defending their own people... Just my observations.
All the videos of sponsored thugs in Prado SUV'S at Abuja and Edo were Hausa THUGS NOT Yoruba thugs NOT IGBO thugs even the THUGS that were paid in Lagos were YORUBA and some HAUSA thugs, Yet you still NEEDED to call out IGBO'S. The reasonable youths are calling for United Nigerian Youths for killing YOUTHS and you're here blaming IGBO'S even when HAUSA soldiers shot at mostly Yoruba and Igbo Youths Is it that you don't have any shame!!!! Or you're not a complete human being� Even the tribalism that is rooted in you, you don't seem to know how to even practice it well so that the world can know how to solve your problem!!!� You're NO Good! That's exactly how useless and hopeless you're to this current movement!!! #ENDSARS

TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by TecM0: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
drezo:

Hausa's are not internet savvy neither can you find a lot of them on this forum, so there is only one tribe you're referring to and that is the Igbo's, with the recent incidents it goes to show that Yoruba's are more afraid to fall out with the Hausa's than they are committed to protecting or even defending their own people... Just my observations.
All the videos of sponsored thugs in Prado SUV'S at Abuja and Edo were Hausa THUGS NOT Yoruba thugs NOT IGBO thugs even the THUGS that were paid in Lagos were YORUBA and some HAUSA thugs, Yet you still NEEDED to call out IGBO'S. The reasonable youths are calling for United Nigerian Youths for killing YOUTHS and you're here blaming IGBO'S even when HAUSA soldiers shot at mostly Yoruba and Igbo Youths Is it that you don't have any shame!!!! Or you're not a complete human being� Even the tribalism that is rooted in you, you don't seem to know how to even practice it well so that the world can know how to solve your problem!!!� You're NO Good! That's exactly how useless and hopeless you're to this current movement!!! #ENDSARS

I never mentioned tribe I specifically mentioned region

We have 6 region in Nigeria, so why are you so butt hurt?! Did I mention Ibo..

And last time I checked according to NBS report Northwest especially Kano and Kaduna has far more internet subscriber than many region

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by drezo(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2020
You may find that majority on Facebook BECAUSE Facebook has language translations which include the HAUSA language, that's as FAR as they go on the internet, you can't find them on Twitter as much, and here on Nairaland you can't find them much at least I haven't met any. You're just a bitter soul and have no defense for your show of Shamelessness, And a huge disgrace to Yoruba's that were murdered recently and a monumental disgrace to the entire youths of this country including HAUSA youths who are even tired of how the country is being run.

TecM0:

I never mentioned tribe I specifically mentioned region

We have 6 region in Nigeria, so why are you so butt hurt?! Did I mention Ibo..

And last time I checked according to NBS report Northwest especially Kano and Kaduna has far more internet subscriber than many region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) / Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.