Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,658 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing (2562 Views)

Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor / Beware: "Alphamale" & MGTOW In Nigeria Are Potential Rapists And Ritual Killers / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by IGNigeria: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2020
The Pastor of The Lord Compassion City Church Ozoro, Delta State, Nigeria, Humble Best is wanted for the murder of a married lady.

Humble Best had an affair with the said married lady who came to him for help and in the process impregnated her and manipulated her to use the baby for ritual.

Humble Best who in the past had been accused of having affairs with married ladies who come to him for help is now on the run.

When confronted immediately after the lady's death, he denied ever having a hand in it but Facebook chats between him and the lady accessed by the deceased brother and shared on facebook shows that he is guilty.

Efforts to reach Humble Best is proving abortive as Police are on the look out for him.

See screenshots of chats between him and the said lady.

1 Share

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by IGNigeria: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2020
More

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Stop posting in the wrong category! Stop!
Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by IGNigeria: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2020
More.

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by IGNigeria: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2020
More

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by uniqueboi1(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Where his picture?
Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by IGNigeria: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
More.

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by IGNigeria: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2020
See screenshots of her brother's post on Facebook fighting for justice

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by YoonSung50: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Wonders shall never end! Sometimes, I wonder does white people do Rituals too? or this rituals are just black people's mentality

1 Like

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Some people mumu pass grade A

1 Like

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by IGNigeria: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Another picture of him

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by falcon01: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2020
This is soooooo boring

1 Like

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by chatinent: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2020
Yawns.
Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2020
How this matter go take be now?Did he give her abortion pills or what?And how did he use her baby for rituals? I couldn't understand their chats, but from the little I was able to decipher, the woman behaved foolishly. May her soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by oglalasioux(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2020
Not to speak ill of the dead but the woman's idiocy was 2.0.

1 Like

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by Seandisputed(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2020
oglalasioux:
Not to speak ill of the dead but the woman's idiocy was 2.0.
Nah, it was an updated version of 9.0.

When we say stop placing some of these people on undeserved pedestals, some people will call you an Antichrist.

1 Like

Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by oba68351: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Another picture of him
Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by virginprincess(f): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Nawa, some people are worst than the devil himself.
Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by Davash222(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
virginprincess:
Nawa, some people are worst than the devil himself.
The woman is evil!
Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by virginprincess(f): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

The woman is evil!
The woman is evil is i agree, but the man is more evil.
Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by ZenoHobbes: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na wa oh...blatantly cheating on her husband with a Man of God. it is well.
Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by Quality20(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
U ppl shd remember that the anointed shd not b touched anyhow. The child would likely have grown to become a pastor too
Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na by force to be pastor
Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by pozehnani(f): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why is her husband not coming out to look for her killer? Why are you the one fronting? I'm not justifying his killing her but from their chats the ritual was a concensual one which she later regretted as seen in the chats. Plus she took in for him on the basis that he promised her love. So?? They are both guilty.

How exactly did he kill her because the man was clearly on the run and avoiding her according to the chats? Some things don't seem to add up here.

I hope you find him though.
Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by RightToReject(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is a simple case of an opportunistic woman who was outwitted by an opportunistic man. My pity goes to her husband - who's wittingly or unwittingly servile or undiscerning - and her dead child.
Re: This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing by Escabado: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is what every married cheating woman deserve. How can she say is faithful to her boyfriend when she is already married and was living with her husband . Why is she calling God when she have signed against her husband by carrying another man's child in her matrimonial home . Things are happening ooo

(1) (Reply)

My Bro's Pre-wedding Photoshoot.(+ Traditional wedding pictures on 15th) / Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head / Learn Spamming The Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.