Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars (2767 Views)

Emir Sanusi To Beggars: Demand Money From Govt Not Individuals / Why We’re Disbursing Abacha’s Loot To Lift Up People– Buhari / FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by AltMon2: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Some thugs took it upon themselves to do the job of the government by distributing and delivering palliative loots to roadside beggars in the community.

See the emotional moment below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUYW_QkZvkU

lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by loveth360(f): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2020
The thugs try,at least they know those yoruba beggars are hungry,unlike the government that doesn't care about them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2020
God bless those that looted palliative warehouses and punish those that looted private properties.

8 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by Metaltears: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Well that's a wow moment

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by GolDRoger: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2020
embarassed
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by Swidell: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by ggood: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2020
so touching

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by Samyj247: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2020
nice gesture from the Brave Nigerian Protesters. Youths we move

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2020
AltMon2:
Some thugs took it upon themselves to do the job of the government by distributing and delivering palliative loots to roadside beggars in the community.

See the emotional moment below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUYW_QkZvkU

lalasticlala mynd44
boys just discovered Abuja palliative at Art $ Culture close to area 10 but police tear gasing the people.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by olamidedivotee: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2020
loveth360:
The thugs try,at least they know those yoruba beggars are hungry,unlike the government that doesn't care about them.

angry

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by mojoyin73585: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
nice gesture from the Brave Nigerian Protesters. Youths we move
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by MRSAWEDOFF: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8P6SYrxJKY

Moment when Edo youths discovered the warehouse and were trying to gain entry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyIn2yGgRR4

After gaining entry into the warehouse, the youths loot everything on sight

Though endsars protests have died down, the new wave actress the country is the looting of COVID-19 palliative warehouses.

It started from parts of Lagos state and crossed over to other South Western States and then Calabar.

Now, Edo youths have discovered and raided their own palliative warehouse

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by calebadeosun: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
loveth360:
U are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by Gandollaar(f): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
olamidedivotee:

angry
May be because of their attire. Pelee. Ma roo cheesy
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by Gandollaar(f): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
calebadeosun:
U are a fool
Someone can't play with you ni?
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
I wonder the rational behind storing this food materials against giving it to the ppl.
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by inspector44(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Am humbled!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by tobechi74: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Noo single individual is inherently bad. Even Hitler had a moment of compassion
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by Liposure: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Just like Robinhood. Loot the rich, give the poor

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by RomanianNinja: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Google assistant has solved more problems than Buhari
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by sammysmiles(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good gesture

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by pozehnani(f): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Robinhood of Nigeria.grin.
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
I wonder the rational behind storing this food materials against giving it to the ppl.
Their agenda is to store the food a starve the people to death. Then they will burn down the food when it's spoiled. After they will tell us they spent trillions fighting covid-19. This is the reason they borrowed money from other countries. I Laugh when Nigerian government say they are broke. They can do this or that because they don't have money. Just look at what they looked up to waste. Did they meet and agree not to share to food to the poeple or what? Cosni don't understand why every state has a warehouse and yet people are hungry. They parked all the rice in the country and store in their warehouses..no wonder rice became very expensive. They created the scarcity of food in the country themselves.
God will punish all of them.
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
our rulers are greedy set of people ,If you reside in Egbeda or idimu Lagos and av cleaning experience check my signature I av something for you
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by Reeses: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
In next 2 years Nigeria will be great to come back home I'm tired of this white men country.
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by uchelouis45(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
olamidedivotee:

angry
Trust me I'm disappointed with that. I dint know why my people act this way
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by adadike(f): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Way to go my people . Security! Don't kill or shoot them, rather join in the sharing. It belongs to me and you

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by Rhapsodia: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Okay grin
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by jchioma: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
From little that I have, give I thee.

Nigerians are generally good, but the govt and leaders over the years have so impoverished the masses that survival instincts come first before anything else.
Re: Emotional Moment Thugs Distribute Palliative Loot To Beggars by britiko: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
That's Selflessness

(1) (Reply)

Breaking;15 Killed In Fresh Ipob/ESN' Attack In 2 Lgas / The Untouchable South East Governors / Simon Ekpa Threatens To Extend Sit-At-Home Protest To Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.