Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze (54309 Views)

Reconsider Position On N385 Pump Price, Senator Gershom Bassey Warns Govs / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo / Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by olarent: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bros that state is understatement you can do better than that they are the problem we faced is the monster they made.Obasanjo is my target self am from Abeokuta same place with him no political stand as my kinsmen again not in this struggle he's 100%opportunity to makesure we are govern well buy given those bastard level 15 officers salary then because during its tenure that the politician has not conversant with system but what did he do nothing to forestall what we experience now.
Davash222:
Every Senator in Nigeria both past and present constitutes 75% of the problems we’re facing now.

A senator’s house is not private property. The house was build with our collective funds.

Nice target, in my opinion.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Lagoon0: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Philistine:

Shut up! What about wike banning ipob in rivers state, what could have caused it? U think wike is a fool? He has enough security report to have made such decision
Igbo are not the cause of what happened in Lagos period!
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by IMAMofWAR: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
YoonSung50:
What problem will this actually solve?
it will solve a lot of problem. i am actually planning to enter house of reps and my chance of winning irrespective of the party i join is 90%. my plan was to go and loot 10x any cash that my predecessors have lootted. after washing this i now have a rethink. if i loot, these angry mom fit locate me and lynch me. i am sure the same messge is sent to other thievng polticians and sin nators
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by yankison(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o.. Wetin Senator Gershom Bassey do this people? Because the Senator showed them hell, they decided to bring Hell into his house, is it?

This is evil, and should be condemned by all... Taking the laws into your own hands is wrong.

They should stop usurping the powers of Satan. If they can't tolerate the excesses of the man they blindly voted, they should simply recall him and then petition the EFCC and other relevant agencies, instead of assuming the position of Satan by unleashing Hell on the accused.

There should be clear separation of powers between humans and darkness.

God bless Nigeria.

You are a fool Square ... Mumu idiot

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Lagoon0: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:

They're like that.. Every Nigerian knows they are like that... So don't sweat it..
Na you sabi. We are not like that
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by nograv: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o.. Wetin Senator Gershom Bassey do this people? Because the Senator showed them hell, they decided to bring Hell into his house, is it?

This is evil, and should be condemned by all... Taking the laws into your own hands is wrong.

They should stop usurping the powers of Satan. If they can't tolerate the excesses of the man they blindly voted, they should simply recall him and then petition the EFCC and other relevant agencies, instead of assuming the position of Satan by unleashing Hell on the accused.

God bless Nigeria.

Keep trying government poster..

I am very pleased with this action. Instead of attacking the shops of small private citizens these hoodlums chose the right target the property of a greedy senator..

I agree with their action and the message it sends..

If you do not rule for the people, this should be the result..

They should continue to attack the properties of the worthless senators..
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by blacknp(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Every Senator in Nigeria both past and present constitutes 75% of the problems we’re facing now.

A senator’s house is not private property. The house was build with our collective funds.

The Senators are guilty, but you that elected them is innocent, or it is President Buhari that handpicked Him?You are the Judge, jury & executor, it is alright to burn another person’s property?, what a wicked soul, karma will catch up with you, The property you live in will be burnt also.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by GreyLaw(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

They should recall him? In Nigeria??

Hahahahahaha...
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by blacknp(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
nograv:

Keep trying government poster..

I am very pleased with this action. Instead of attacking the shops of small private citizens these hoodlums chose the right target the property of a greedy senator..

I agree with their action and the message it sends..

If you do not rule for the people, this should be the result..

They should continue to attack the properties of the worthless senators..
When they are done with the Senators, they will come for that your China phone you are using to type these rubbish,,or how hardened a criminal are you, that you think you won’t meet harder criminals that will rob you?, you or a family member could be a victim, when it happens to a senator you read about it and gloat, it happens to a nobody like you in your lonesome, you will say God punish Buhari, but will forget you praised the same people for robbing another person, just some days ago?
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by sisisioge: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
This makes better sense. The next time the senators seat, they would be able to speak from first hand experience.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by nograv: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
When they are done with the Senators, they will come for that your China phone you are using to type these rubbish,,or how hardened a criminal are you, that you think you won’t meet harder criminals that will rob you?, you or a family member could be a victim, when it happens to a senator you read about it and gloat, it happens to a nobody like you in your lonesome, you will say God punish Buhari, but will forget you praised the same people for robbing another person, just some days ago?

They wont come for me, because I havent stolen from them nor denied them a great future..

Aboki, dont ever say I said anything. I can speak for myself you mumu.

Just as you support the Daura President because he pays you wages..

Get the Fuccck out of here..
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by blacknp(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
sisisioge:
This makes better sense. The next time the senators seat, they would be able to speak from first hand experience.
The poor are so evil, they love to see the downfall of the rich, they live for it? that is why the destruction of the poor, is in his poverty, I don’t blame you for supporting them, from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, tomorrow you will go to church & be shouting Jesus Christ? Hypocrite, your father will be a 100X worse than the Senator you are purporting to complain about.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Philistine(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
sisisioge:
U are not intelligent. Common sense is far from you. U might be the next victim of the hoodlums. Always think before u talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by sisisioge: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
The poor are so evil, they love to see the downfall of the rich, they live for it? that is why the destruction of the poor, is in his poverty, I don’t blame you for supporting them, from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, tomorrow you will go to church & be shouting Jesus Christ? Hypocrite.

I thought you would make sense but saw you didn't. Anyways, happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by sisisioge: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Philistine:

U are not intelligent. Common sense is far from you. U might be the next victim of the hoodlums. Always think before u talk.

Very intelligent iidiot grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Philistine(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
sisisioge:

Very intelligent iidiot grin
grin grin. Pele sisi
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by blacknp(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
nograv:

They wont come for me, because I havent stolen from them nor denied them a great future..

Aboki, dont ever say I said anything. I can speak for myself you mumu.

Just as you support the Daura President because he pays you wages..

Get the Fuccck out of here..
Go and speak to yourself in your kitchen Coward, stop corrupting a public forum, Demon.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by sisisioge: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Philistine:

grin grin. Pele sisi

Iwona pele grin

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by blacknp(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
sisisioge:

I thought you would make sense but saw you didn't. Anyways, happy weekend.
You thought I would make sense? How can a brain stuck disillusioned corn head comprehend anything?
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by sisisioge: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
You thought I would make sense? How can a brain stuck disillusioned corn head comprehend anything?

Exactly my thought...but you sure started well grin

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by nograv: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
Go and speak to yourself in your kitchen Coward, stop corrupting a public forum, Demon.

lol cheesy Most govt supporting abokis, know best to steer clear of me..

Now you know..

I obviously got to you, with your pained response..

As you said this is a public forum.. I can say my truth and you can get the fucck out of here if you dont like it..

grin
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by blacknp(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
sisisioge:

Exactly my thought...but you sure started well grin
See your ugly rabbit face, Madrid done score 2-1. Mumu.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by sisisioge: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
See your ugly rabbit face.

grin grin grin grin

Common blobfish..you can't look like that and insult people nau. Where is your dignity tongue

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by blacknp(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
nograv:

lol cheesy Most govt supporting abokis, know best to steer clear of me..

Now you know..

I obviously got to you, with your pained response..

As you said this is a public forum.. I can say my truth and you can get the fucck out of here if you dont like it..

grin
Stop smoking drugs, you have the wrong interpretation mixed up with a misconstrued imagination, I am sorry for you, you in that your cubicle beating your pigeon chest? I’m pained? Yes El Classico is going on Madrid has scored to go ahead, Ramos done score penalty. Zombie, I’m pained indeed.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by juman(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Criminals.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by dokie: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

My own annoyance is why they keep referring to these guys as hoodlums. The word hoodlum is set aside for thieves and thugs.

These guys breaking into covid 19 warehouses and homes of top politicians are not thieves, They are people who these politicians have impoverished over the years. They are taking what ordinarily is theirs.

The hoodlums are looting private individual's businesses.

OP take note.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Healthquest: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

naso e de start, wen they can no longer access dos politician house, de will come to ur house because they r use to it.
Continue, thank God I stayed in heaven nobody can catch me.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by blacknp(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
dokie:

My own annoyance is why they keep referring to these guys as hoodlums. The word hoodlum is set aside for thieves and thugs.

These guys breaking into covid 19 warehouses and homes of top politicians are not thieves, They are people who these politicians have impoverished over the years. They are taking what ordinarily is theirs.

The hoodlums are looting private individual's businesses

OP take note.
The Criminals are like covid, they will accuse you when they eventually catch up with you, of what you are accusing the senator of, you will explain to them why your father was able to send you to school, and theirs couldn’t even send them to primary school.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by ibedun: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:
Yoruba thugs must be behind it

Agba Oshi!!!!
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by nograv: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
Stop smoking drugs, you have the wrong interpretation mixed up with a misconstrued imagination, I am sorry for you, you in that your cubicle beating your pigeon chest? I’m pained? Yes El Classico is going on Madrid has scored to go ahead, Ramos done score penalty. Zombie, I’m pained indeed.

Look if you are against Buhari and his Northern Cabal, then you and I wont have a problem..

If you view Southern groups as equals to the Fulani and Hausa then again we dont have a problem..

But if you think differently about any of the above.. Then you and I will always be at loggerheads..

Dont chat me again, unless you have something useful to say..

The South is united and the Daura President must go..
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by ibedun: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
ikorodureporta:
bushmeat don dey chase the hunter cheesy

I still dey think how NEPA take escape all this.
Maybe the youths no won stay in darkness

Let your brain work please.

So they should destroy the country, then what.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by ibedun: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Temptee101:
Confirm

This is what i want.

Hope the thieving sinator was captured too and killed

Killed? You are ffcking evil! Nonsense

Deal with them and their possessions but no jungle justice pls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.