Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) (44610 Views)

Labour Party's Senator Victor Umeh Defends Re-Adoption Of Old National Anthem / Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Victor Umeh’s Assets Over N136m Bank Debt / Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by agos: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:

We really need to condemn this in its entirety, Davash. Someone that can steal, would most likely not know where to draw the line. When they are done with the politician’s house, they’ll proceed to nearby shops of individuals. The motive is to enrich themselves.

I am sure it feels like schadenfreude watching them loot politicians, but it doesn’t make the act right. There is a reason you are not there, but if you are a capable of such- let me know now.grin
have u condemned the corrupt practices of our leaders
mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by herich(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pierced:
Walahi......see people carrying foam and kettle.

Poverty is the worst thing that can happen to any body.

This is not all bout poverty.
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Igbodicool(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
dadavivo:
How I wish men will go to Rochas and Orji Kalu properties right now
Eziokwu.
Going to Ogboko and Igbere will not be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Cmanforall: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
saaphiere:
Video of hoodlums looting the senator's house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJEk4WI8q-0

Video of the house on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvGIdAapqKU

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGuffjMsO0X/
That one that carried mattress grin

These guys are not playing o

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by crackhouse(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
The caption should be "senator ndoma's property re-looted"

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Next it's their lives they'd be losing this is just the tip of the iceberg

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Danny50: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Same house you said belong to Gershom bassey
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Pierced(f): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
herich:

This is not all bout poverty.

It's mainly about poverty.

They see it as a rich vs the poor issue.
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Theoarhics: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Insurance will go bankrupt this period paying claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by kayjay69(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
That just goes to show you that power is transient and nothing lasts forever in this life of ours.
Rebekah029:

That his house is always quiet..it's as if nobody lives there....
I remember those periods security men use to mount that his compound 24/7 ..you dare not go close to his fence...

since he went out of power.. you can even take pictures in front of the house....

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by kenny5811(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
dis is good news....
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Josywhyte: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
well done guys
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by oxiide22(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rebekah029:

I remember those periods security men use to mount that his compound 24/7 ..you dare not go close to his fence...

since he went out of power.. you can even take pictures in front of the house....

Hello
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
we all made a grave mistake.
we should have used this opportunity of #endsars and demanded that all the citizens of nigeria get paid monthly stipends straight to our bank accounts.

yes let every Nigerian citizen be paid every month from the federal government.

they make billions of naira daily and they keep on taking loans from China counting in the trillions of dollars.

all this money can be used to better the lives of all of us.

from today let's share this to all social media platforms.

#paythecitizens
#weneedstipends
#everymonth

please let's push for this brothers and sisters.
we die here!
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Any move to cause pain and havoc to any Nigerian politician is a welcome development.
I concur Davash!!
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2020
pocohantas:

See as all your ear done open. Umu nwoke!!!

They have looted our room. Na our mattress this guy carry dey go so.
grin grin grin
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:05am On Oct 25, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
And Yoruba people were quick to play tribalism of what happened in Lagos.
I wonder for them...oo
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Commanderinpips: 12:47am On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:

Lol
Please elucidate more, I’m interested in this ‘mature leg to hook me in bed’. What does that mean?

You are really a born again Christian keep it up.
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by properties4sale: 1:15am On Oct 25, 2020
pocohantas:

We really need to condemn this in its entirety, Davash. Someone that can steal, would most likely not know where to draw the line. When they are done with the politician’s house, they’ll proceed to nearby shops of individuals. The motive is to enrich themselves.

I am sure it feels like schadenfreude watching them loot politicians, but it doesn’t make the act right. There is a reason you are not there, but if you are a capable of such- let me know now.grin
This is the only sensible thing u have written on NL
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by busomma: 1:24am On Oct 25, 2020
I hope this is duplicated in all the states. These thieves called senators mustn't hv peace cos they're the architect of all the problems we hv in Nigeria.
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by PaulH07: 2:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Rebekah029:

See fine babe wink

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by addicted268(f): 2:58am On Oct 25, 2020
pocohantas:

I agree with you.
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by myrates: 3:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Gagantuagaah!
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by membranus: 6:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Theoarhics:
Insurance will go bankrupt this period paying claims.

My thoughts too.
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by giles14(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:
Any move to cause pain and havoc to any Nigerian politician is a welcome development.
he who sows the whirlwind would reap a hurricane, no one knows tomorrow
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:
best Comment so far!!
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am on my way there.meanwhile you look hot ediye
. That ediye is married o
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by DaFuhrer(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2020
dadavivo:
How I wish men will go to Rochas and Orji Kalu properties right now.

I promise myself I won't tell people that Rochas family own House of Freda Plaza along MCC road in Owerri.

What about the PDP Politicians in your locality?..... nonsense and buhari
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2020
pocohantas:

so you sabi German
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by herich(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2020
Pierced:

It's mainly about poverty.

They see it as a rich vs the poor issue.

Masses" not only the poor
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Reference(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2020
4tomandchi:
Please who has noticed that for almost 2 weeks now no more daily Covid-19 update by NCDC. Before the protests NCDC was still posting daily infection, deaths and recovery update but BOOM everything suddenly PAUSED...

Did we really had Covid-19 in Nigeria? If yes these mass gathering should have lead to another wave of infections as we have seen in other parts of the world but up until while putting down this message no new cases or death reported by NCDC.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "tugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam

They did announce they will stop the daily briefing and make a monthly summary and this was before the destructive implosion of recent days.

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Reference(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He lives in Abuja.

They all come home once a while. He and others will be compensated one way or the other by this government he is close to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Bamidele Akpan In The Midst Of PDP Members / UK Government Speaks On SSS Siege At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.