Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse (41589 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Doraty1(f): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Taraba State Covid-19 Palliatives Warehouse has been breached by hundreds of Jalingo residents.

Security operatives stationed at the warehouse are overwhelmed and watch helplessly as residents come in with trucks, cars, and tricycles to loot palliatives
The warehouse has been the storage for relief materials for crisis and flood victims.

Food items, beddings, and building materials are some of the items being looted, According to Lami, AIT Taraba.

https://ait.live/breaking-looters-overrun-taraba-palliatives-warehouse/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by RareDiamond: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
All blames should be on Buhari, the federal government and the Nigerian Army for killing unarmed protesters across Nigeria. These are the aftermath of the evils and lawlessness of government, economic issues and bad governance

#End Bad Governance
#Economic and Constitutional Reforms

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Romanoff(f): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
How do u engage heartless group of scammers call governors. who uses hunger, illitracy, poverty to controls people's mind. Nigeria youths are woke. we move!

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by kuboy: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
is now reaching out every where no state want to carry last

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Biafrannuke: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
I blame Nnamdi kanu tongue

14 Likes

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by jude79(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
RareDiamond:
All blames should be on Buhari, the federal government and the Nigerian Army for killing unarmed protesters across Nigeria. These are the aftermath of evil and lawlessness of government, economic issues and bad governance

#End Bad Governance
#Economic Constitutional Reforms

These are not looters these are ipob/ Igboes looting in taraba, according to divide and rule politicians and BMC tribalist.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Babalawoniger: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is a welcome development since the palliative belongs to the people in the first place.
Wicked government everywhere.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by uniqueuser(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
i didn't see the news on time if not i for go receive my share

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by NwaNimo1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Its not looting.....just retrieving whats rightfully there's.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by id911(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
May God bless the people for taking what rightly belongs to them. Please, stop calling them looters. The owners of the palliatives are going home with their belongings.

37 Likes

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Uyi168: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Relooting the loots..
Nice one... cool

2 Likes

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Only a senseless human will tag those massive amounts of people "thugs" or hoodlums!

These are hungry people looking for means to feed thier selves,
Don't let be unfortunate oo, it's not by force we use English to dis-tuned our sense of thinking, which one is thug? These are hungry citizens!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Ovokoo: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na waoo, First it was destroying properties and now is the time for looting food.

See what they turned a BRT park into

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vgjPM3Zu88
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Fr33born(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Palliative Ultimate search. Enugu state killed their own people because of Palliative that is yet to be discovered

2 Likes

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by DenreleDave(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
My only regret is.......
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by aspirebig: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hmmm

The real thieves and hoodlums are worshipped daily and called " HONOURABLE "

Do you people really know the meaning of "HONOURABLE "?

RECALL all the senators and house ofv rep members, they are not doing any work to justify their pay.

2 Likes

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by ATEAMS: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
If anything is worth doing, do it with all your heart.

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by ignis: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Next time they won't keep relief food materials longer than necessary.

4 Likes

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Brandonx(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
The only thing the so called anti sars protest achieved was looting.

Someone was telling me in Edo how they looted his warehouse and he watched helplessly. Tell me if that man should use diabolical means it won't catch up with those people.
I advised him to go carry ayelala at least edo people dey fear that one.
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Lamasta(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Government should just open up all the covid-19 palliative warehouses all over the country so that the people can get the items without having to loot it....

12 Likes

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Salmoneus(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bad news every minute depressing
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by UncleHaba22: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
H
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by highdon(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
I heard dis stuff were distributed to all states two weeks ago. Dat dey were waiting for rice before distributing it. The government failed because the people were not carried along tally with de fact dey will still play politics with it.
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by michoim(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
RareDiamond:
All blames should be on Buhari, the federal government and the Nigerian Army for killing unarmed protesters across Nigeria. These are the aftermath of evil and lawlessness of government, economic issues and bad governance

#End Bad Governance
#Economic Constitutional Reforms
Nonsense talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by tolumizzy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
We don wakeup as Lagos don soro soke

1 Like

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by petertamtam6(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
More to come...which other state remain abeg

1 Like

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by isaaczik: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is just the beginning.

I am afraid that this has started in Nigeria.

Will it ever end??

1 Like

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

I want to invite you to this thread, threads like this don't usually get more views and eventually die down, please let's come together here for once and share ideas. I have some ideas on how we can create a youth party (not affiliated with any current founded party, governed majorly by the youths below 40 years), we can do this and take over 2023 tactfully from these demons.

https://www.nairaland.com/6203291/next-step-create-registered-youth

2 Likes

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by fitzmayowa: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is serious o
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Only a senseless human will tag those massive amounts of people "thugs" or hoodlums!

These are hungry people looking for means to feed thier selves,
Don't let be unfortunate oo, it's not by force we use English to dis-tuned our sense of thinking, which one is thug? These are hungry citizens!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Communique Of The Meeting Of Southern Governors Forum Held On 5/7/2021 / Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.