Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space (25888 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Police Equipment As IG Meets Police Commanders / Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east / EXPOSED:Nigeria Army Deploys Northern Commanders To Quell Tension In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
ogbonti:

Igbos are not ready to leave - it is audio secession - IF AND REALLY the Igbos want to leave Nigeria - trust me, Nigerian government can not stop them - it will be done without one shot fired

STEPS TO SECCEED WITHOUT FIRING ONE SHOT

1. Get at at least 1 million signatures demanding the UN start the process of self determination hearing for Biafra at UN Assembly in New York

2. Have at least 10,000 Igbo people surround the UN and sit on the ground and demand that a referendum be conducted for Biafra to leave Nigeria

3. Select at least 20 leaders from the academia both within and outside Nigeria of Igbo ancestry to push for arbitration hearings at the UN

4. Once the UN evaluates the demands and liaise with the Nigerian government, a date is set for the Referendum to take place - under UN guide

5. Once the Igbo people and other ethnic nationalities in the Biafran area cast their vote to LEAVE or NOT TO LEAVE, the result is collated

6. If the overwhelming majority of the Igbo people and other nationalities (e.g. Efik, Ibibio, Kalabari, Ikwerre, Ijaw etc people decide to leave)

7. A UN trusteeship committee is set up immediately to create the international boundary lines between Nigeria and Biafra and assets sharing

8. A new date is set for Biafran independence - which is a divestiture of the current eastern geo-political region from Nigeria

9. The machineries of the new REPUBLIC of BIAFRA is set up with a new constitution breathing life to the rights and privileges of her citizens

10. Life from being known as a Nigerian is over - the future is now yours, controlling your borders, resources and also solving your problems!!!!

I think majority of the igbos want to leave seeing as how they are being brutally marginalised in the affairs of the country; talk about the people from one tribe never allowed to occupy critical positions or even produce a president all because some groups of people are terrified that it will offset the "natural order of things". If and when they do produce a president, such individual "must" submit to the North foremost before anything else otherwise their chances are zilch. Of course there are those igbos(the minority) whom succession would hurt. These persons are currently benefiting from the current state of things and wouldn't trade their present glory for biafra.

The piece you have up there is informative. I wasn't aware of diplomatic process and I'm sure millions don't as well. If it is true then it needs to be propagated.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
html14java:
I don't think use of force is necessary. Use of force is what brought us here.

Police should liaise with other public figures in every state to restore peace.
I'll get a video of how one of the richest Town in Nigeria did theirs, and it's yielding fruit.

Modified:
See the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r0Vc812WoA

It's only an advice. Two good heads are better than one

THEY SHOULD BE SHOT TO DEATH
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

Isn't it shameful Ibos with 30 million citizens feel anybody is holding their destiny even when the have leaders and legislators

I hear u bruh but these leaders and legislators think Nigeria is worth fighting for because the plenty money they are seeing ATM. And yeah, the igbos have every right to complain because they aren't given the same opportunities. The one Nigeria narrative is a lie if there is equality and equity
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Drhealer:
You gon start another massacre bitch?

HOODLUMS SHOULD BE SHOT AT SIGHT!!!
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
It is on record that South East alleged to be the "poorest" geopolitical zone in Southern Nigeria by Lagos-Ibadan media didn't bother to look for and loot covid-19 palliatives whereas the "richest" zone dwellers hungrily looted both govt. Food stores and private shops.
Just wanna make common sense

YOU MAKE SENSE
TRUE TALK.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Shuly03(f): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
It is on record that South East alleged to be the "poorest" geopolitical zone in Southern Nigeria by Lagos-Ibadan media didn't bother to look for and loot covid-19 palliatives whereas the "richest" zone dwellers hungrily looted both govt. Food stores and private shops.
Just wanna make common sense
Your common sense doesn’t make any sense..shift�
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by html14java(f): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

THEY SHOULD BE SHOT TO DEATH
Please who should be shot to death?
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
html14java:

Please who should be shot to death?

HOODLUMS
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by html14java(f): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

HOODLUMS
You're a lower animal. You don't talk intelligently.
If you succeed in killing everyone, who will remain on earth?
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
html14java:

You're a lower animal. You don't talk intelligently.
If you succeed in killing everyone, who will remain on earth?

NA REAL MUMU YOU BE!!!
OKPE!
SINGLE SENSE NO DEY YOUR EMPTY BRAIN
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by html14java(f): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

NA REAL MUMU YOU BE!!!
OKPE!
SINGLE SENSE NO DEY YOUR EMPTY BRAIN
don't fume yet dear.
That comment is not intended to make you angry. It's called "correctional sentence" just like we have correctional center(prison).
You dig, right?
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
html14java:

don't fine yet dear.
That comment is not intended to make you angry. It's called "correctional sentence" just like we have correctional center(prison).
You did, right?

YOU ARE A RAT
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by html14java(f): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

YOU ARE A RAT
Thank you.
Now you've won. Good night.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
html14java:

Thank you.
Now you've won. Good night.

HOODLUM!
THEY WILL SOON GET YOU
DON'T WORRY
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by html14java(f): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

HOODLUM!
THEY WILL SOON GET YOU
DON'T WORRY
I can't continue to exchange words with someone whose bipolar disorder is rechargeable. I have a feeling you just got recharged.
Am out. Let me get occupied dear.
Be fine, ok.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
html14java:

I can't continue to exchange words with someone whose bipolar disorder is rechargeable. I have a feeling you just got recharged.
Am out. Let me get occupied dear.
Be fine, ok.

RAT WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO?
YOUR EMPTY BRAIN SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU TO GO OUT AND PROTEST
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Shinfuluan: 3:55am On Oct 25, 2020
thotsofnaij:
I hope they shoot you and all your family first BESTERD!!

My friend keep quiet. This is no longer protest but anarchy. I supported the protest from the beginning not this.
See how these miscreants looted shop rite in Ilorin. All the major electronics store and mobile phone stores have all been looted and properties destroyed.

You are a goat for supporting this act of barbarism and wickedness. There are some of these business owners who uses cooperative money to support their business.

Now all is gone. These useless, jobless cows destroyed everything.

See the kin pain these business owner dey now, na so you and your entire generation go dey. Goat.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by 2cribz: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Hahahahahha.
I said it,we are cursed for life. So all those illegal stop and search,operation where did you get this laptop from, what do u do for a living go resume now now.,where is the receipt,operation show your receipt loading. More extortion, arbitrary arrests, more brutality... men me don give up fully
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by ghettochild4u(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Superjazz: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2020
html14java:
I don't think use of force is necessary. Use of force is what brought us here.

Police should liaise with other public figures in every state to restore peace.
I'll get a video of how one of the richest Town in Nigeria did theirs, and it's yielding fruit.

Modified:
See the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r0Vc812WoA

It's only an advice. Two good heads are better than one
looters don visit u before please it's just a question?
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by honey930(f): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Dear IGP, don't you think it makes more sense to RECLAIM Sambisa? It holds national treasures. It is a national identity. Please direct your energy to RECLAIM Sambisa.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by html14java(f): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Superjazz:

looters don visit u before please it's just a question?
It happens to us in everyday life.
It's as simple as when chickens and goats you rear, come into your room to eat your farm produce. You don't kill them. Rather, you take them to their abode and provide what they need.

That's common sense.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Superjazz: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2020
html14java:

It happens to us in everyday life.
It's as simple as when chickens and goats you rear, come into your room to eat your farm produce. You don't kill them. Rather, you take them to their abode and provide what they need.

That's common sense.
my friend it's either u are a male looter/criminal hiding under the guise of a female moniker or you are just been plain ignorant and haven't experienced criminals in action.if not you won't be speaking this language and Grammer of yours
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by html14java(f): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Superjazz:

my friend it's either u are a male looter/criminal hiding under the guise of a female moniker or you are just been plain ignorant and haven't experienced criminals in action.if not you won't be speaking this language and Grammer of yours

You've lost your logical ground and now beating about the bush.
You know nothing. Where are the criminals? What we are dealing with is hoodlums. They are going around looking for what to devour, unarmed. Can you tell me what measures you'll employ to checkmate them?
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by orijinalasu(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Salmoneus:

Fool, is it only food they steal? I'm talking about those stealing electronics and luxury items from shops, you haven't been affected that is why you speak foolishly, people are relocating to their village to start from scratch cos of these looting devils and ur talking rubbish...

If those balls on your face could see well you’ll know I was only defending the food/palliatives looters.

Myopic idiot.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by berrystunn(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths

RAM
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Salmoneus(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
orijinalasu:

If those balls on your face could see well you’ll know I was only defending the food/palliatives looters.

Myopic idiot.
Fool, I was talking about people who stole luxury items not food thieves so I can say the same about you, think or ask questions before you quote people you pig mouthed dunderhead!!
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Those "Hoodlums" as you call them fed more people including security people than your god Tinubu, sanwo-olu and all governments in Nigeria. They found food and items meant for people but rather than loot it they decided to share to all the masses. They are better than your gods.

So no YOU SHUT THE F UP!

Shinfuluan:

My friend keep quiet. This is no longer protest but anarchy. I supported the protest from the beginning not this.
See how these miscreants looted shop rite in Ilorin. All the major electronics store and mobile phone stores have all been looted and properties destroyed.

You are a goat for supporting this act of barbarism and wickedness. There are some of these business owners who uses cooperative money to support their business.

See the kin pain these business owner dey now, na so you and your entire generation go dey. Goat.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Shinfuluan:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Presidency Used Fani-kayode To Deceive Nnamdi Kanu - Ohaneze / COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause / Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill Two Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.