Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. (8946 Views)

Old Naira: Your Loot Now Completely Useless - Kwankwaso Bombs APC Governors / Old Naira: Your Loot Now Completely Useless, Kwankwaso Taunts APC Govs / Report: How Civil Servants, Politicians Colluded To Loot Kwara Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by helinues: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Did they snatched your girlfriend

Abi they're owing you ni

Probably Fashola has been yanshing your wife hence seeking a revenge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by dangotesmummy: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
cool
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Probably Fashola has been yanshing your wife hence seeking a revenge

Shut up, seems your head is not correct because I already replied he. nonsense
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by helinues: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Shut up, seems your head is not correct because I already replied he. nonsense

Even for the fact that you are aware alcohol kills yet you are still drinking to stupor.

Choi

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by TecM0: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I already replied her oga angry
Lol
Ok
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by remigiusizunna(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
10yrs old fbk account for sale
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by helinues: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

The awareness is for drunks like you..... unfortunately you're beyond redemption

Op na house you dey Sha...

Make you no go misbehave outside oo

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

Lol
Ok

What lol don now after throwing a dirty punch, maybe hoping I will strike back.... Boom we start e-war.... Stay away from tribalism sometimes angry
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by helinues: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:

rule 2

Rule 2 table 5 on periodic table. grin cheesy

In cancellers voice: This is impunity...

You want mods to banned 35 NL's for only you who has been breaking all the NL rules just because they have different opinions from you.

Make I even ask you, if mods banned all the person you are trolling, then what happens to cancellation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Op na house you dey Sha...

Make you no go misbehave outside oo

grin

Below is your type, keyboard warrior

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Rule 2 table 5 on periodic table. grin cheesy

In cancellers voice: This is impunity...

You want mods to banned 35 NL's for only you who has been breaking all the NL rules just because they have different opinions from you.

Make I even ask you, if mods banned all the person you are trolling, then what happens to cancellation?

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Proeast2: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
Karma is a BIT!tch.

grin grin grin grin grin

The job of BMC must be a very difficult one. You're busy working overtime to show "all working" and justify your PPP stipends but now that international bodies have proven there was a massacre at Lekki Toll gate, what do you have to say about it?!
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by helinues: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Below is your type, keyboard warrior

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by TecM0: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

What lol don now after throwing a dirty punch, maybe hoping I will strike back.... Boom we start e-war.... Stay away from tribalism sometimes angry

Dude chill . You quoted me not the other way round
Get some alcohol and calm down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Abfinest007(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
OK oh continue
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

Dude chill . You quoted me not the other way round
Get some alcohol and calm down

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by NGpatriot: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
The kerosene you poured and the fire that you lit will consume you yourself because anarchist, looters and destructive elements don't know you and they don't make distinctions.

These tweet for tend and popularity twitter clowns set the country on fire, sadly, they are getting consumed and burning in the same fire they started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by wonder233: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Exactly!
TecM0:
cool

Police are technically on industrial strike

Hope his mother is safe

When we genuinely warn them of consiquences of anarchy they call us paid agent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by NGpatriot: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Proeast2:

The job of BMC must be a very difficult one. You're busy working overtime to show "all working" and justify your PPP stipends but now that international bodies have proven there was a massacre at Lekki Toll gate, what do you have to say about it?!

Worrying about me and your self induced BMC syndrome and fixation is your own problem and portion in life?

Don't you have something better to do with your life?

Sucks to be you..

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Okoroawusa: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oooooo! See this one. He wants the police to go n shoot people looting his house but when they were looting other people's houses there were protesters but when they started looting his house he started calling them "mob"...

Las Las this life no balance. So his mom has ACs n TVs all over her office while the people he was supporting their whole house is the size of his mother's office.

Oga shut up. They are taking what belongs to them as you said.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Tedpgrass: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Seriously, it's time to use the 'Gram/ Twitter/FB clout or popularity to steer people aright.

To awaken the inner consciousness of good superceding evil...

It can happen, as depicted by people returning the stolen gas stoves from that warehouse in AbuleOsun..

Please let's use this avenue to encourage people to do good, rather than stir up more anarchy.

To Gersh, ndo oooo.. I pray God replenishes una mama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Greatzeus(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Forget it, there's a law of sowing and reaping instigated by God himself. It is still very much in force. Karma is real. I love this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Emilokoiyawon: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
what of fashola's house

What of Peter Obi's and Obiano's houses in Ikoyi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Emilokoiyawon: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
When you throw stone in a crowded market, you don't know if it will land on the head of your family member.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You / APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention / Forensic Audit: Indicted Officers Must Be Prosecuted - Kwara Must Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.