Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. (8945 Views)

Old Naira: Your Loot Now Completely Useless - Kwankwaso Bombs APC Governors / Old Naira: Your Loot Now Completely Useless, Kwankwaso Taunts APC Govs / Report: How Civil Servants, Politicians Colluded To Loot Kwara Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Airoflaw(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by EmmySparky(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
lol " They said we shouldn't shoot"...that made me laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by OyigboUpdate: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
Karma is a BIT!tch.

grin grin grin grin grin

Wait bro do u support the hoarding of this COVID19 palliative yes or no
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by ivolt: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
They are only possessing their possession. Those peaceful protesters, they are godsent. ; undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by OyigboUpdate: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Oooooo! See this one. He wants the police to go n shoot people looting his house but when they were looting other people's houses there were protesters but when they started looting his house he started calling them "mob"...

Las Las this life no balance. So his mom has ACs n TVs all over her office while the people he was supporting their whole house is the size of his mother's office.

Oga shut up. They are taking what belongs to them as you said.

He supported looking palliatives not people's house. U BMC should try to stay on track of discussions
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Same I told a fine female friend who was supporting them. When he red they will come to your house and rape you and your fine sisters. She begin fear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Commentor: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

He supported looking palliatives not people's house. U BMC should try to stay on track of discussions

He supported looting.
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Cherez: 12:38am On Oct 25, 2020
I understand how you are and your bad NGN politicians are pained
You guys shared spoilt rice during COVID-19 and now the garri for this palliative is already getting bad and some of you want to use it to chase clout while people were hungry
I won't loot but it's people's right to loot every palliative warehouse

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by kennessy1(m): 12:43am On Oct 25, 2020
interesting
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Slynation(m): 12:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Karma will definitely pay everyone in his or her own coin....

1 Like

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by NGpatriot: 1:32am On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Wait bro do u support the hoarding of this COVID19 palliative yes or no

What's this git to do with the topic?

Normal human beings should not support looting, hoarding and destruction.

We just protested endsars and the government men our demands within days, so do think with the same effort, protest and energy, the government won't release allegedly hoarded food.

Food meant fir hundreds and thousands of people went to a few thieves and thugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by NGpatriot: 1:36am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
Cherez:
I understand how you are and your bad NGN politicians are pained
You guys shared spoilt rice during COVID-19 and now the garri for this palliative is already getting bad and some of you want to use it to chase clout while people were hungry
I won't loot but it's people's right to loot every palliative warehouse
[/s]

For my birthday on 25th October 2020, I have sent out, through my Media Team, notice of my intention to give support to 50 widows who have already been nominated by different groups in a programme christened Widows Mite for Widows and also distribute to some vulnerable and indigent individuals across the three local councils of my constituency

He was trying to help his own people with his own money, not with palliatives.

Lazy Nigerian youths, read and stop peddling fake news.

Did the palliatives you looted reach the poor and the needy in his co munity?

Self destructive thieves.
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Post of the day lol.. my belly don turn red

1 Like

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Don't encourage any form of lawlessness no matter how justified you feel it is. They always have a tendency of spilling out of control.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Ikinternational: 2:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Same I told a fine female friend who was supporting them. When he red they will come to your house and rape you and your fine sisters. She begin fear

This seems more like your inner voice thinking out loud

You have been eyeing those girls since. But I'm sure you'll deny
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Ikinternational: 2:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

What of Peter Obi's and Obiano's houses in Ikoyi?

I thought peter obi na china man. Wetin concern him for Lagos.
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by SweetiliciousD: 3:12am On Oct 25, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Don't encourage any form of lawlessness no matter how justified you feel it is. They always have a tendency of spilling out of control.

Maybe you should also keep mute over lawful and systemic lawlessness and looting ba?

Lessons are being learnt.
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Kudejo: 3:18am On Oct 25, 2020
Lol, they attacked his mums office because they were "hungry" we shouldn't blame them it's not their fault, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Kudejo: 3:21am On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

After looting palliatives they were emboldened to loot elsewhere because they knew the police couldn't stop them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by oladipupo38880: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Post of the day lol.. my belly don turn red

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by PissfulProtester: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Commentor:
grin grin

Karma.

Gersh, how market?
cheesy cheesy

Same will befall all those supporting looting of people's properties on this forum, by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by PissfulProtester: 6:09am On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

What of Peter Obi and Nnamdi Kanu's house
2 castrated cows for your eating pleasure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by PissfulProtester: 6:10am On Oct 25, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
I totally agree with you

2 fat cows for your eating pleasure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
what of fashola's house

Just imagine your unguided statement with a big picture of Nnmadi Kanu as your DP. Why not name one notorious politician in your state instead of Fashola?
Later when they say it's Igbo people attacking Lagos, you start complaining.
This is a sensitive period, I expect you to be wiser than this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Bimpe29: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2020
That's good for him grin

1 Like

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Cherez: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Una lies have no end
Covid-19 palliatives which wasn't his money you're claiming he wants to share to widows,abi? We done hear
While Sweet Gov Zulum already shared his knowing his people were hungry
He who makes a peaceful resolve impossible makes a violent resolve impossible too

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
what of fashola's house
Don't go there
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
Don't go there
why
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
Don't go there
why
Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Cherez: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Exactly how daft you and your looters are to claim Lekki video was photoshopped and ask questions, "What kind of technology was used...."
Never using their heads
Go and check out his full message and come back
I saw with my 2 eyes in a street I passed, Hon Moshood moving away palliatives from his family house last Sunday (see attached pics)
What was the palliative doing at the Oba's house too?

Re: He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets. by Cherez: 12:30am On Oct 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Hope you saw this one too by madam Amuwo?
Your narrative will soon turn to leave it for us, you're not lagosian but the greed you breed will haunt you soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You / APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention / Forensic Audit: Indicted Officers Must Be Prosecuted - Kwara Must Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.